Regarding Server Transfers

imTingTing-DN

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team

The way you'll queue for a server transfer is being redesigned (with lots of boring back-end stuff). We're aiming to have it up and ready in a few weeks but the holidays may push us out a little more. We will let you know more when it's getting closer.

• Cyan changed the title to Regarding Server Transfers
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pllease im waiting for months for this transfer my el on ek cant even run single fm and bos even coe so hard to get a gorup everyday its 20-40 online and i have an asmo too that is well geared and got 3 daevanion i eant to transfer it on dn and get out on ek cause its a super p2w server like all ely and even asmo are p2w ely 

6 hours ago, Ereshgikal-EK said:

Pllease im waiting for months for this transfer my el on ek cant even run single fm and bos even coe so hard to get a gorup everyday its 20-40 online and i have an asmo too that is well geared and got 3 daevanion i eant to transfer it on dn and get out on ek cause its a super p2w server like all ely and even asmo are p2w ely 

Cyan said that they would be opening transfers again.. except for EK. You may have a long while to wait and might be better off just rerolling onto the server you would rather play on.

• Aion Team

Due to some unexpected issues the server transfer process requires some more development. Because of this we're currently scheduling the middle-ish of next month. I'll keep you all updated if that changes again. 

Hello everyone, I played 4 or 5 years ago on the server Tiamat, now that I return to the game I see that there are no such servers (tiamat, kahrun and Siel) I want to transfer my characters to the new servers, now I see that neither the account names are used to enter but the emails but I do not remember the emails from my old accounts, could you help me please?

8 minutes ago, Darkcyd-KT said:

Hello everyone, I played 4 or 5 years ago on the server Tiamat, now that I return to the game I see that there are no such servers (tiamat, kahrun and Siel) I want to transfer my characters to the new servers, now I see that neither the account names are used to enter but the emails but I do not remember the emails from my old accounts, could you help me please?

First, you never logged in with an email? You always logged in with an account name? Accounts that were not brought over to the new login system (with emails instead of names) are gone. This happened 4 or 5 years ago, so you would have been right on the edge of us being forced to migrate to using emails.

How did you login to the forums? With an email or a name?

Assuming you migrated your accounts and just don't remember the emails, I don't know how you will retrieve the accounts. You could try submitting a ticket to Support by clicking the Support tab above.

If you can get into your accounts, you won't need to transfer. Your characters will be on either Katalam or Danaria.

On 1/18/2019 at 7:34 PM, Cyan said:

Due to some unexpected issues the server transfer process requires some more development. Because of this we're currently scheduling the middle-ish of next month. I'll keep you all updated if that changes again. 

@Cyan Please request for EK to also have the possibility to transfer out. This server is empty and we will end up quitting the game if we cant transfer to DN or KT

On 19/1/2019 at 9:10 PM, Suyji-KT said:

@Cyan Please request for EK to also have the possibility to transfer out. This server is empty and we will end up quitting the game if we cant transfer to DN or KT

Many people did not like the latest updates and the juice was abandoned, I would request that you only have one server in which there are more people to play.

On 1/20/2019 at 0:10 PM, Suyji-KT said:

EK server will be merged or players will have the option to transfer out at some point, just like Kahrun and Beritra servers. Those players who rerolled on EK generally have main toons on DN/KT anyway.

Archived