:THINKING EMOJI: +15 ultimate EK

tonton-DN

this is the second proof i see of people suspiciusly endgame geared in EK.... at least this one is Genesis stuff, the 1st one was with compensation "Winged" item -.-, i was hoping someone say something, an announcment, an explanation, anything... at elast someone saying "that's false", but the silence just make it worst.

Well its pretty normal some already have some firebrand stuff ultimate +15 with the legendary stone that can be buy on BCM for the last 2 weeks and from player that since the start grind all theyre weekly siegle idl dreg its normal they got some ultimate nothing suspect in it and you cant get free firebrand stuff you must grind for it so stop saying its suspicious 

9 hours ago, Beizy-KT said:

Well its pretty normal some already have some firebrand stuff ultimate +15 with the legendary stone that can be buy on BCM for the last 2 weeks and from player that since the start grind all theyre weekly siegle idl dreg its normal they got some ultimate nothing suspect in it and you cant get free firebrand stuff you must grind for it so stop saying its suspicious 

You can't buy pvp enchantment stones on BCM

54 minutes ago, Erinaseli-KT said:

You can't buy pvp enchantment stones on BCM

But what you can buy is resets to dredg. With a huge freaking window, unlimited real cash to buy luna (to buy resets) and dodging real groups to get your own enemy alt group, you can guarantee all the bags for you and your group. It's not directly buying PvP stones, but it amounts to the same thing.

And is totally legal. 

I think what most players are underestimating is the metric poop ton of real money that people were willing to throw at Aion in order to outgear everyone else on the "fresh start" server.

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

But what you can buy is resets to dredg. With a huge freaking window, unlimited real cash to buy luna (to buy resets) and dodging real groups to get your own enemy alt group, you can guarantee all the bags for you and your group. It's not directly buying PvP stones, but it amounts to the same thing.

And is totally legal. 

I think what most players are underestimating is the metric poop ton of real money that people were willing to throw at Aion in order to outgear everyone else on the "fresh start" server.

Agreed.  +15 ultimate could seem very suspect,  however it is surely doable with a decent amount of luck and luna spent to recieve an enormous amount of legendary stones via luna resets.

9 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Right? "Let's all go to the new server for a fresh start but lemme just drop some quick 2k to make sure I'm still ahead."

On 03/12/2018 at 07:00, Nyali-DN said:

Como diabos eles fazem isso tão rápido ?! Quer dizer, nós temos um monte de pessoas com equipamentos da DN e as coisas aqui são lentas, mas estáveis. * suspira * Qual é o truque? X3

The trick is chance percentage over the random value configured by NCS for each server.

In practice it works like that.

You have a variable that will randomly take a number ranging from 1 to 1000.

In katalam you will succeed in the enchantment if in that variable you get any number between 1 and 3 (for example).

In EK you will succeed in the enchantment if in this variable you get any number between 1 and 900 (for example).

Understood?

3 hours ago, Ksara-DN said:

The trick is chance percentage over the random value configured by NCS for each server.

In practice it works like that.

You have a variable that will randomly take a number ranging from 1 to 1000.

In katalam you will succeed in the enchantment if in that variable you get any number between 1 and 3 (for example).

In EK you will succeed in the enchantment if in this variable you get any number between 1 and 900 (for example).

Understood?

It's pretty much RNG then, isn't it? X3

42 minutes ago, IJI-KT said:

What does that mean Katalam has better or worse luck than Ereshkigal.

That's a conspiracy theory. The RNG is the same on KT as it is on EK and DN. That's to say.. terrible. lol. People like to believe that they have it harder than others and they don't.

Before this turns into another conspiracy bullhiht post, I will say that Rod works his ass off farming minis and Anomos,  He is legionless so no 'oh he got help from a person in legion that works for ncsoft.'  All I can say is I am happy for him.  I cant even get my inquisitor book past 11.

3 hours ago, DoorKnob-EK said:

Before this turns into another conspiracy bullhiht post, I will say that Rod works his ass off farming minis and Anomos,  He is legionless so no 'oh he got help from a person in legion that works for ncsoft.'  All I can say is I am happy for him.  I cant even get my inquisitor book past 11.

i was waiting for someone giving this kind of explanation, completly believable, its ok, but... is there a razonable explanation for the Ultimate WInged gear from the first screenshot too?

On 05/12/2018 at 07:13, Nyali-DN said:

É praticamente RNG então, não é? X3

Yes. It's RNG, but the percentage of chance is configurable.
If you talk to someone who administers a game server, you will know that there is a configuration table for the chance percentages over the random variable. I do not know exactly how AION works, but in other games that's how it works.

Archived