Maint for this week, Broken record, or actual info?

Acheillies-KT

Whats the news this week?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What will Server Maint Contain this week

• We're actually going to get some real information on 6.2 issues
    • same ole "normal maint, we're still talking to the devs, will hopefully know something soon" bs

Ignoring the blatant "the grass is greener" comment, we aren't getting any information probably because there isn't any. Ofc that isn't Cyan's fault. He can't tell us anything more than what he is being told, which apparently is a whole lot of nothing. The jury is out on if that is NCWest's fault for not doing their job and pressuring the devs in Korea to fix/change things or if NCWest is pressuring the Korean devs and they are dragging their feet. And frankly it doesn't matter as the result is the same. We aren't getting any changes or information on if/when we can expect changes.

Good, I believe that Cyan will come with that message copied and placed electronic message, and next week he will come with a good event to try to silence us, and good, many will shut up.

That's what they did with Tiamaranta's event, they nyerked up the event, started confusing the forum, brought a good event, and everyone shut up, now what? Let's just shut up because it will bring a good Christmas event?

Remember the events are gone and the problems will still remain, problems How to solve about the enchant rate, about the ranking, about the things they will remove from the game without reason without explanation about the shit shop that has, about the shards package with absurd price and good explanations of why Aion korea has everything and not here.

So let's accept an event as a form of shut up?

will we see if you really want change?

what's the use of winning 100 enchant stones and not being able to leave your +15 ancient?
of what good is to have an event if it is super nerf.
events currently only good in names, today's events are no longer as before.
NC just wants your money.

3 hours ago, khaly-KT said:

Good, I believe that Cyan will come with that message copied and placed electronic message, and next week he will come with a good event to try to silence us, and good, many will shut up.

That's what they did with Tiamaranta's event, they nyerked up the event, started confusing the forum, brought a good event, and everyone shut up, now what? Let's just shut up because it will bring a good Christmas event?

Remember the events are gone and the problems will still remain, problems How to solve about the enchant rate, about the ranking, about the things they will remove from the game without reason without explanation about the shit shop that has, about the shards package with absurd price and good explanations of why Aion korea has everything and not here.

So let's accept an event as a form of shut up?

will we see if you really want change?

what's the use of winning 100 enchant stones and not being able to leave your +15 ancient?
of what good is to have an event if it is super nerf.
events currently only good in names, today's events are no longer as before.
NC just wants your money.

I forgot to put it, you forbade the trade between characters,
Kinah and items can not pass between characters of the same account, okay it's part of the change of the aion

But absurd rates too?

You're retarded. You're his class. You're a waste of aministrators.

I already decided for myself to move to another game like BDO and Tera while NCSoft sorts out their mess. This whole "we'll introduce a whole new world" and then a year later "we're removing everything and "offering" you new things" situation is getting quite annoying to me while there are games like Tera who keep most of their content and see there it works just fine, same as BDO. *sighs*

On 12/10/2018 at 8:03 AM, Raiuken-KT said:

If something is bad , don't support it. This game is horrible now, don't play it. You're wasting your time. If you went to McDonalds and they spit on your food you wouldn't go back there would you? Well, NCsoft spit on this game.

7 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

I already decided for myself to move to another game like BDO and Tera while NCSoft sorts out their mess. This whole "we'll introduce a whole new world" and then a year later "we're removing everything and "offering" you new things" situation is getting quite annoying to me while there are games like Tera who keep most of their content and see there it works just fine, same as BDO. *sighs*

1 hour ago, Ksara-DN said:

I'm tired and I think you are too. In truth we are wasting our time. AION is just that now. Love this game this way or leave it all behind and look for another game. Nothing is going to change.

Yup. I'm currently playing MOBA games and only log in Aion once per week. If NC wants Aion to die nothing we can do about it. Just let it die.

10 minutes ago, Rainburrow-KT said:

Bonus points if slow progress is blamed on "the holiday" that was three weeks ago or "the holiday" that's still two weeks away. We all know how workers get the last 6 weeks of the year off, right?

nah every December the have an office shutdown around the Christmas Holidays we might get a new line this month ;-)

The truth is, we love this game, but, they are just doing their best to kill our love for it.

Yea, the game it totally broken, I wanted to play 6.2 and have fun, but I have heard horror stories how people buy from BCM the enchant stones, spend over 1500 dollas USD, and they still don't have +15. like,  omg,  this is just online gambling at this point.  It's horrible, and any company that does that deserves to get shut down.

The game state is such , that even if you do have the best gear +15,  you don't care, You know your credit card payments will reflect your foolish decisions.  This is not a GG.  it's a horrible nightmare,  after you create your awesome looking character,  yea, that's cool,  but after that, get ready for hell.  Spend 6 months of your life for nothing. 

I legit feel bad for anyone who has spent over 100 dollars on this game.  Like,  they must be rich and throwing money down the drain is nothing to them

Archived