No reasons to do pve when you are geared

Zombiex-DN

well what's the point of run pve instances in this game? if you have the gear of that instance what is the point? in EU you can farm some Kinah doing pve stuff but here if we are lucky and we got a item, we can farm only 1-3kk it makes no sense lol , what you can do with 1-3kk? NOTHING absoluty nothing, may buy some scrolls and food for some minutes of gameplay (woOoOow) please we need more ways to farm kinah in this boring game tk u ,AND REMEMBER what was the known issues, Yellow PVP STONES, TRANSPARENT SCROLLS, and what I just mentioned in the post etc etc etc
ahhhh when 6.5? this patch has no content 

So great answers actually. 

But I think PvE had that thing since the beggining. We did instances to get endgame gear. Once with the top gear, we had nothing else to do for that toon until the next patch and new endgame gear. 

Usually we have updates after some months to keep us working for something. 

Yet Iczel is right and you can help your friends or give gear to your alts. And if you feel like Konkers and you play games for PvP you wont find so much fun there anyway. Now you can get PvP gear and items without the need of PvE (nice change). And finally, just like Kubei says... there aren´t so many things to do anyway. Just a couple of instances.

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

How try hard does that make PvPers then?

38 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

yes hi hello it is me

The thing is that you don't even need ultimate equipment to finish ultimate instances. Why would you need to +15 it?

In PvP if you are not on pair with other players, you will most likely lose. That is the difference. You can't possibly fail PvE if you already have ultimate PvE gear, and if you do, then you don't even deserve to have that equipment in the first place lol.

Overall 6.2 doesnt have much content as much Ncsoft wants us to believe.  Spamming the same and few instances is really boring. PVE isnt awarding since you dont get much in most of  the runs(I'm sure that I'm not alone) all depeding on rng.

Honestly...

Unlike in NA, EU aion updated instances give decent amount of kinah. @Cyan  why cant we have that ? It would be a 1st step in the right direction since making kinah is very hard this patch and broker is sinking their kinah......

6.5 please come out faster, thankssssss

5 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

The thing is that you don't even need ultimate equipment to finish ultimate instances. Why would you need to +15 it?

-To 4-man PF

-To 6-man IDD

-To win Anomos

-To switch in PvP and leach a lot mor life from mobs.

-To be the first to beat Ereshkigal in next patch lol

-To be top dps idk xD

Just a couple of reasons off the top of my head.

3 minutes ago, Konkers-EK said:

In PvP if you are not on pair with other players, you will most likely lose. That is the difference. You can't possibly fail PvE if you already have ultimate PvE gear, and if you do, then you don't even deserve to have that equipment in the first place lol.

PvE is never about the now its about the future they progress to get ready for the next patch endlessly. They are gearing up to participate in future content. Atleast PvErs are not going +15 gear to not do instances they are just trying to make their content faster.

PvPers in Aion on the other hand dodge their own content so they can get gains to dodge later on to continue getting gains. Chasing ranks chasing gear is endless. Now not everyone does this but i would say their is a large chunk doing this just because others are doing this. The Arena stuff is a great example of this.

30 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

-To 4-man PF

-To 6-man IDD

-To win Anomos

-To be top dps idk xD

@Konkers-EK

Adding a few more :P

-For sieges to kill gates and fort guardian faster

-To finish Crucible Spire, with my PvP set mixed with a few pieces of ulti PvE +10 i run out of time at floor 14 :(

50 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

-To 4-man PF

-To 6-man IDD

-To win Anomos

-To be top dps idk xD

Just a couple of reasons off the top of my head.

We all know that whoever has a transform there first will pull Anomos. Anosmo is more of a PVP fight than a PVE one, at least to pull it to the camp.

Leech more HP, OK. That is a OK reason, but how much more HP drain would that give you? I don't know exactly.

The other reasons are for tryhards.

35 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

PvE is never about the now its about the future they progress to get ready for the next patch endlessly. They are gearing up to participate in future content. Atleast PvErs are not going +15 gear to not do instances they are just trying to make their content faster.

PvPers in Aion on the other hand dodge their own content so they can get gains to dodge later on to continue getting gains. Chasing ranks chasing gear is endless. Now not everyone does this but i would say their is a large chunk doing this just because others are doing this. The Arena stuff is a great example of this.

"Yay. I love PVE. Let me +15 my equipment so I can finish the content I love faster then I can AFK in town".

As for the dodges. You cannot include me on that list. I'll probably never avoid PVP like people are doing in the arenas, no matter how undergeared I am. I'd rather not even join them if that is the way to go now.

14 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

@Konkers-EK

Adding a few more :P

-For sieges to kill gates and fort guardian faster

-To finish Crucible Spire, with my PvP set mixed with a few pieces of ulti PvE +10 i run out of time at floor 14 :(

Killing gates faster wont guarantee a win. In fact, it doesn't even matter whoever kills the gate faster. Zergs and PVP equipment matter the most.

Crucible is the only acceptable reason that I can think of, since it can give you Stigma Enchantment Stones for free, and that is required for both PVP and PVE.

11 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

^overall to be more efficient. 

Most of those reasons are meaningless though. 

Idk. I never liked PVE so my opinion is a lot biased.

1 hour ago, Konkers-EK said:

We all know that whoever has a transform there first will pull Anomos. Anosmo is more of a PVP fight than a PVE one, at least to pull it to the camp.

Anomos is a mix, xform  its important but more important its to have high dmg to maintain aggro and lure the boss.

Also in AD who kills bosses and clear mobs faster has an advantage. 

In ID if the PvP its tied the PvE dmg defines the victory.

7 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Anomos is a mix, xform  its important but more important its to have high dmg to maintain aggro and lure the boss.

Also in AD who kills bosses and clear mobs faster has an advantage. 

In ID if the PvP its tied the PvE dmg defines the victory.

Good points on AD and ID. Idk. I don't see myself doing PVE to have fun in any MMORPG. I might do it now because some friends are coming back to play on DN and if they want it I might go, but I don't like it at all.

21 hours ago, Konkers-EK said:

What's the point in pveing at all? If not for the fun, there is no point to pve in 6.2. You can get daevanions by doing solo BoS and you can buy minions and weapons on the broker. PVE has always been boring anyways.

The point to PvEing is for minimal resource return, but more to prove to all your buddies you have some gear and can hit buttons to have a big number of damage that makes you look like you're cool and reflects on your real life persona.

I mean that's the point right

Archived