Someone got an extra entry to Arena of Harmony this week

that glad used a reset scroll from old patches ZzZz (he obviously lost in harmony and used a scroll to compensate for his defeat)

@Cyan this should be considered like a cheat (those scrolls should not exist in this patch because there is no way to get them anymore)
cY500xV.png

4 hours ago, AdrenaliNe-EK said:

Just a FYI, this person took rank 1 by himself. Not sure if he has some kind of old reset scroll from a previous version of the game or he figured out a way to get 11 entries this week.

afGYmng.png

Lol.

OMG! Someone gamed all those people who were gaming the system to tie for first place and "took" rank 1 all for himself?! 

RIP

4 hours ago, Zombiex-DN said:

this should be considered like a cheat

I think it's about the same as people queuing up against their alts to ensure a victory and thus getting rank 1 prizes (y'know, 99.9% of that list).

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Lol.

OMG! Someone gamed all those people who were gaming the system to tie for first place and "took" rank 1 all for himself?! 

RIP

59 minutes ago, Doll-DN said:

I think it's about the same as people queuing up against their alts to ensure a victory and thus getting rank 1 prizes (y'know, 99.9% of that list).

RIIIIGHT?! I'm sorry, but this is just too funny lmao.

Now I'm curious to know who were the ones who beat them, they were probably our superstars ex Mogang Esports (or maybe a simple group no-afk)

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Lol.

RIP

there are people that if we play correctly and do not take advantage of the system using spies :)

1 hour ago, Doll-DN said:

happily I am not part of them
(it's true most of them use a spy) blame ncsoft for their crappy matchmaking

well, today's message is:
break the rules and win in any way

19 hours ago, AdrenaliNe-EK said:

afGYmng.png

Yeahhahhahahah.. the guy is a true troll, so effective! He did nothing wrong, he paid for that scroll and kept it for so long and now it really trolled everyone!

I am keeping notes! He could have shared the 1st place with everyone, he chose to shit on everyone's face hahahahah!

I am tipping you a fedora team-mate

db2.gif

Well no need to make any drama here, support compensates the players affected, nobody will lose the rewards.

In march season somebody stole 1st position too and support sent me my ultimate stones and kinah. In fact i got a bit better rewards than i should coz 2nd position gives manastones while 1st doesnt.

I know he got the rewards in a unfair way but its NCwest fault for not removing the scrolls and in the end we don't lose anything.

7 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Well no need to make any drama here, support compensates the players affected, nobody will lose the rewards.

In march season somebody stole 1st position too and support sent me my ultimate stones and kinah. In fact i got a bit better rewards than i should coz 2nd position gives manastones while 1st doesnt.

I know he got the rewards in a unfair way but its NCwest fault for not removing the scrolls and in the end we don't lose anything.

Explain to us how someone "steals" first place, please. The person with the most points get first place. If their points are higher than yours, then they get first and you don't.

I feel that you don't need this to be explained... whats your point? Want me to rephrase in some other way?

Seasons are 40 matches long, so max ammount of points should be 8000 if someone gets more than that in a unfair way (using resets unavalable to the rest) we could say that person stole the 1st place.

7 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

Yeah i guess u could say that too.

Anyways the 80% of nicks i see in the top are from rlly strong players i think most of them don't have the need to fix their matches.

Gear carried game.

They don't need to.. but they do. And that's kind of the point. 

There is no way statistically that all those people wouldn't get one another at some point during the season. And what happens to those people that try to play arena legit? They end up getting match against someone's alt that then drops which gives that legit player fewer points. So this is far from some victimless thing that laughs in Aion's face and shares rewards between certain players.

I find it brilliant that Alaryl ended up screwing everyone out of their tied first place and I have no love for the guy. It's just such delicious karma though.

I find it equally criminal that Support would give you all anything, but then again.. it's Aion and we have come to expect tardasticness from this game.

You can send a ticket explaining the person in 1st place used scrolls to get more points and you'll get the 1st place rewards (or w/e rewards that you would have gotten before getting dethroned by the scroll-abuser), just like it happened in previous seasons.

19 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

And you don't see it as stealing first when there are 20 people who all tie for first because they match against their own alts?

Just now, Aly-DN said:

They don't need to.. but they do. And that's kind of the point. 

There is no way statistically that all those people wouldn't get one another at some point during the season. And what happens to those people that try to play arena legit? They end up getting match against someone's alt that then drops which gives that legit player fewer points. So this is far from some victimless thing that laughs in Aion's face and shares rewards between certain players.

I find it brilliant that Alaryl ended up screwing everyone out of their tied first place and I have no love for the guy. It's just such delicious karma though.

I find it equally criminal that Support would give you all anything, but then again.. it's Aion and we have come to expect tardasticness from this game.

Harmony's point system is different than Discipline's. In harmony you’ll get a flat 200 points for a win, including when your opponent drops or just doesn’t enter the arena, so even “legit” groups end up getting free wins when they get matched against someone else’s alts/spies/dodgers.

Archived