EC compensation ? it is been almost 2 month!

KissYB-KT

can you update anymore progress about EC bugs and compensation who didnt abuse?

it is almost 2 months now, 2 month!

please update what we (who couldnt/didnt abuse) are going get it.

edit: we are not going to forget about it, there are huge gap between people who abuse and who didnt. 

On 10/28/2019 at 0:49 AM, Excalibur-KT said:

can you update anymore progress about EC bugs and compensation who didnt abuse?

it is almost 2 months now, 2 month!

please update what we (who couldnt/didnt abuse) are going get it.

edit: we are not going to forget about it, there are huge gap between people who abuse and who didnt. 

They should give people who didn't abuse it full winning rewards for every free EC we lost and give nothing to those that abused it.

I honestly think they are holding off on returning EC until we have all forgotten that some players abused it so badly so they don't have to actually punish anyone.

giphy.gif

Or.. they just forgot that is was broken in the first place.

tenor.gif

Aion? What's an Aion?

12 minutes ago, Arieluma-EK said:

i bought prestige pass 30 days and no ec for almost 2 months wth i just wasted it we need cmpensation for this especially for rpestige user or prestige pass

LOL EC issue affects everyone. Being a paying user does not make you more worthy of compensation...

The benefits that players got from exploiting EC were big but ultimately they can give the players reasonable compensation that would affect those who did not exploit.  

1. AP - Equal to the amount of a full legendary set
  2. Cubical - complete everyone's cubical for the 4 types of cubic you get from EC.
  3. Etium - Enough to upgrade both ultimate and legendary sets
  4. Stones - This is the hardest one IMO. Some people believe people did 50+ runs every time EC was open some believe people did 100 runs while others believe since everyone was getting kicked over and over people could only do 10-25 runs. Personally i do not know what to believe when it comes to this.

The issue is not the amount of compensation we are going to get it is the way we think of NCsoft/west that makes no matter what they give us feel like they will screw us over.

I recently played Archeage: Unchained and while i actually enjoy Aion's play style more i find that Gamigo did a good job taking blame for it's 3 exploits. I feel like the company actually listens to its community(both sides not just those who did not abuse who cry for compensation). The compensation we are getting in AA:UC is not going to make up for the exploits because they took the blame and explained why they un-banned people that did exploit. This IMO is better than any compensation we were going to receive in the first place. 

Going back to the EC bug this is NCwests fault not the players fault. Sure players abused it but when people have the fear of falling behind it is very easy to jump on the band wagon. IMO you are not a competitive player if you did not jump on the bandwagon because the mindset of falling behind does not compute with competitive players. 

Basically long story short you should be fighting for a blanket compensation rather than a anyone who exploited gets nothing style compensation. Sounds stupid at first but it comes down to those people who exploited are at or close to the peak of Aion's progression anyways so having them fight for your progression is far better than having them meme you out of decent compensation like everyone was doing when people were complaining about it.

I hope there will some compensation before or after they bring EC back who tried not to abuse the bug( people got kicked by force by others). At least give us the lost AP! Game bugs are NCsoft responsibility, not the players.

Since @Cyan cant answer when EC coming back. Can you at least tell us if we will get some kind of compensation? Because clearly there a big disadvantage who were  not involved abusing with the bug.....

P.S there is easy fix but you refuse to do it..... So dont blame players getting upset about not getting any updates about it....

9 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

who tried not to abuse the bug( people got kicked by force by others)

Yes, you might have been kicked by force, but you had the choice to not use the extra entries you gained.

9 hours ago, Hallo-DN said:

P.S there is easy fix but you refuse to do it.....

Cyan has already said that they are unable to turn off kicking; it's not working.

3 minutes ago, BEAT-DN said:

and now my acount got blocked, seem like every damn time when i try to buy more than $100

i am slowly getting sick of this game.

so many bugs

Not sure what this has to do with EC and compensation, but what do you mean "every damn time"? Every time you try to spend money you get blocked? What is triggering this? It happens often so you probably know. How do you get un-blocked? Is it just a message to Support?

Well, I didnt get banned so that means I wasnt one of those  who exploited the instance :D but seriously really stupid move on NCsoft side:

1)Few day ban doesnt  do anything. EC bug lasted a little bit longer that  and  got alot of entries,I see no point doing that now....

2) The people who got perma banned,probably were the NCcoin spenders. So GG. Are you going to give them their money back for buying coins,prestige etc? I know few people who spent thousand of dollars on this game....

3)Thanks to NCsoft the servers are more dead now, Server merge inc Soon?

Well the only good thing is that exploiters can go outside and get fresh air or play a different game.... xD

Now that all the good player is gone in game because the EC shit , Cyan did or NCsoft make a decision  to ban all these people  the game is even more quite , most of what NC soft seeing online is 5) or 60% of bots on line not real human playing the game , and the game is s already slowly dieing you guys  bann the player that pays your game to run better  and you guys ban the pay to win ppls , who is gonna support this game with money do NC soft even check who pays this game and think about how you guys make money off this game ? you guys really need to check how much money those ppls spend in your  game and not pushing them to quit the game and go play other games , and if the game mostly have none pay gamers how long do we think this game last give us a guess .

And you are so damm right MiphaBae hwo hard is it for Ncsoft to turn off that check box to make EC can not kick people out of instance problem solved why are you guys so lazy to take 5 min works turn off kick option instead to be using 500 hrs to go thru banned people for  2 month time wasted if you guys need in  game suggestion person i can be a online GM or CM What M to help you lazy ppls seatting all day in office waiting to report from other player :D

16 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

And some people are so addicted to the game, they'll drop big money to start playing again.

well maybe only few will do that, but the majority that got perma ban i think they are gone for good, after all NA servers don't have much more lifespan lol.

also pretty scammy move from NCwest to let this flow 3 months launch heavy P2W events and then ban ppl after they paid, 

wouldn't have been healthier and easier to take a bit of care for your players, like i suggested before: post Announce on forums and WebPage and Wide Server messages every half an hour warning ppl about punishments if they abuse instead of just let the thing snowball to a crisis and then ban hundreds of players like nothing.

i know it was our decission to exploit nobody forced us, but we got ZERO responses from NCsoft and a really big part of the community was doing it, we know there are a lot of other exploits and hackers running around and NCwest never punish them, so it was very tempting to join the Progression Bandwagon xD 

-DevilNest, drifting away into the endless Flow of Aether...

Hey, y'all got to benefit from cheating for three odd months or w/e, so gratz there. And some of the temporary bans got to benefit for three months and continue benefiting when their ban is up.

Besides, this is a good move on NC's part, and I'll leave you to puzzle out why permabanning even big spenders is brilliant.

(and some of the big names who got banned are buying/bought accounts as we speak, lol)

Archived