Current Bugs and Issues for the New Patch

Vasilios-KT

Not even a couple hours into the new patch and theres an insane amount of bugs. So far, this is what I have collected.

• Aetherforging Masters event was stopped (which is a major issue since people have to do that daily)
  • Minimum npcs are bugged again like how they were at the release of 7.5
  • ALL of the renown npcs are in Inggison

Demaha is by the SAS Portal

Lakrum is by the Wisplight Garrison Teleprter

And Katalam is about in the middle of the two

• The Ice cream event is still going on
  • I appear to have auto farming on my characters, yet it doesnt work

There may be and probably is more. But this is all I have collected so far. 

9 minutes ago, Kitsuneryu-KT said:

This is not a bug, is a 7.6 feature, the npcs has been move to Inggison/Gelkmaros.

I must of passed over that while reading the notes!

4 minutes ago, Kitsuneryu-KT said:

This a serious problem, because it can used in middle of PvP to get auto-disconnect, and avoid death. >:(

@Kibbelz @Loki @Hime Please, enable it or fix it.!!

Yeah, and not everyone even has it. I know 1-2 people who have messaged me and dont even have auto loot thing on their client. 

But, on another note. I vote that we keep it. KR and EU both got it. Its such a big help, and beneficial to all players.

3 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I must of passed over that while reading the notes!

I read the patch notes, but is not there.
It was in Gameforge's EU patch notes, and Korea Updates Notes. maybe NCSoft forgot to quote it.

6 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Yeah, and not everyone even has it. I know 1-2 people who have messaged me and dont even have auto loot thing on their client. 

I have the button too, I tried and got disconnected from server.

3 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:
  • The Ice cream event is still going on

Small info update?

CrX4LL9.png

Soooo it seems like they are really good at ninja editing their posts and if you don't keep checking, you might not even know about it because the whole team as been quiet. Buuuuut we all take screenshots, right? ;o

1 minute ago, Nyali-DN said:

Small info update?

CrX4LL9.png

Soooo it seems like they are really good at ninja editing their posts and if you don't keep checking, you might not even know about it. Buuuuut we all take screenshots, right? ;o

Its surprising theyre extending it honestly. But they need to fix the aetherforge event it still says on the page that Aetherforge Masters is going till September 2nd, and its crucial that people get their daily craft done. I calculated my resources perfectly so that I can do the daily craft every day and be able to afford 1 stigma bundle by the end. But now with this mess, I may not even be able to afford that single one. 

3 minutes ago, Maika-DN said:

They also seem to have deleted the Morphing recipes they gave us back then during the Balaurea Reborn Event:

[Event] Refinement Stone Morphing Book (1 time) x3

[Event] Sanctity Morphing Book (1 time) x1

I havent even used mine yet, ive been saving them for when I can get into gemstones and runestones (which ive been doing this last week) and now I cant even activate them.

22 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Its surprising theyre extending it honestly. But they need to fix the aetherforge event it still says on the page that Aetherforge Masters is going till September 2nd, and its crucial that people get their daily craft done. I calculated my resources perfectly so that I can do the daily craft every day and be able to afford 1 stigma bundle by the end. But now with this mess, I may not even be able to afford that single one. 

Yeah,I hope they will fix their mess which they created for the whole community... The whole thing with the ice cone event doesn't surprise me because I assume that they realized that they need to extend the event because it's easier for them to keep it for another week than take down the whole game for maintenance again or they need another week to figure out what they did wrong and while doing so, they are extending the event to "keep" the peace. Pick your poison, I guess, same thing to me tbh. X3

Archived