LGBTQ

Yauras-KT

Just stay an anon if you enjoy this game. if they ask about ur family, divert. this is not a place for us. the hate and harassment is  unreal. you are black sheeped and no one will speak up for you.they will dog pile on you with hate speech.this is a toxic community and reporting and taking screen shots means nothing to the support team. My final warning and my last post and interaction with this game . You and I are not welcome here

I'm so sorry you had to experience such thing. *Inserts gay hug.*

Some people in the Aion community really have toxic behavior, and It's no really surprising coming from cowards behind their screens.

There's nothing we can do to make their brains process something that they clearly don't have enough intelligence to understand.

What's even sadder, is that rules that are supposed to protect us, don't do shit.

https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/legal/aion/aion-rules-of-conduct

GjTxIwE.png

I'm so sorry you've came across those kind of players, I know what its like. And trying to get some help from support is like talking to a wall. After some time I just decided to keep it to myself and only hold on in my closest friends. At the first sign of toxicity I just delete from fl. Ofc "they" call "me" crazy...

My LFG tab:

3b20bc3cbae7d8751dd56a7609e2af0co.png

Dear, my English is bad but I hope to explain myself well. A part of this community is toxic, yes, very toxic. However the other part seems very cool. There is no point in getting upset for a group of people who don't understand. Enjoy the game with those who are worth doing and have fun (a single father of almost 50 years old tells you). A big hug.:)I'm sorry for what happened to you.

I'm sorry. Imagine still being homophobic/racist in the year 2020. y i k e s

I always speak out and shame the homophobic person when I see it, even if it's in legion chat or someone with whom I'm acquainted. But to be honest, if someone is still homophobic in this day and age, they are a lost cause. They're just tr.ash.

Not all of the community is poopey heads.  Just need to find better people to surround yourself with.  And maybe let us know who they are.  Im sure the decent members of the community would be happy to add such 'fine' people to their KOS lists.  Dont let them get you down.   Chin up and eyes forward always.  Im sure you have some real friends in your future.

Aion's LFG is a extremely toxic place, not only to LGBT individuals but for women, non-EUA residents and so on.
As a LGBT individual I feel sorry for you. But I think you can find others like you and grow with them, dont give up! if you can't find an ally join the ones like you. :D

i'd say 90% of my friends in this game are LGBT aswel

It sounds like you came across the really poo poo people of the server as stated above. Don’t let these ignorant people bring you down , or make you stop playing. It isn’t worth it! This game is great and a lot of people on here will do anything for one another. 

Most of us here care about everyone, my closest friends on Aion are LGBT. Wouldn’t replace them ever. Not even for a red boy. 

When you come across one bad person then you get a bad moment, bad people are more vocal and they make a bigger impact. The vast majority of people either don't care or are aware of differences. Also we have a ton of people that play from 3rd world countries here (financial 3rd world at least) and they do not have the infrastructure and welfare that other nations have nor have they ever came across highly sophisticated societies were being different is just ok.

Just don't let that few people get to you.

Your mistake was assuming people care, and I'm not even saying that to be mean. Like everyone else has said, there is nothing redeeming about this community and there hasn't been for many years. What's worse is that the majority of these sub-humans who enjoy harming other people are more than likely exactly the same in real life, even if they put on a smile for you while they aren't behind a keyboard. Reveal absolutely nothing about yourself to anyone you don't trust already, at least here.

Honestly, you're more likely to find the welcoming community you desire in GW2 or FFXIV. Go elsewhere and never look back, never come back, forget these people ever even existed. I can virtually guarantee you that you'll be all the happier if you do and I wish you luck otherwise.

Archived