Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - April 28, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas ~

Our routine Maintenance will take place tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). We expect that downtime should last approximately 3 hours, with servers coming back online at 9am Server Time.

Thank you!

23 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

ssazkrO.gif?noredirect
This dude LOL @Kibbelz 
Did you just wake up from a nap be like of shit i forget i had a job ? 

top 10 empty none carring server maintenance note ever gratz !

It might be that empty but theres alot of good events going on and by far i was playing aion it is the best set of events. I know that u felt bad they cant share those info about paragon exploit and so am I even so its fine as long as you know that you are playing a fair game, winning doesn't always have the taste of victory some of cheaters really never tasted it, its just their delusion making it up for them.

@Loki
Explain that to me...
How the hell b&S get maintenance note and Us people put food on ur table get it 6 hours later ? 
You think you guys could care about us or show some respect ? 
After the week we got you guys should be doing our laundry and breakfest ...
No clarification or try tell us its ok everything gona be fine ...
You guys seriously.... pathetic
@Hime is there a way we can get Loki fire and have you doing his job ?
i just look at his 200 post vs your 800... i can tell you like your job more than he do !
WjwCLHS.png

giphy.gif 

zjqi0wq.png

34 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

ssazkrO.gif?noredirect
This dude LOL @Kibbelz 
Did you just wake up from a nap be like of shit i forget i had a job ? 

top 10 empty none carring server maintenance note ever gratz !

There was obviously a visual bug and he had to repost it once it was pointed out that users were having issues seeing the thread.

3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello Daevas ~

Our routine Maintenance will take place tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect that downtime should last approximately 3 hours, with servers coming back online at 9am Server Time.

Thank you!

Minion S Promote event will be giving today?

4 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello Daevas ~

Our routine Maintenance will take place tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect that downtime should last approximately 3 hours, with servers coming back online at 9am Server Time.

Thank you!

Can you at least correct the times? 6 AM server time is 12 UTC... The notes have been off by 1 hour for the past 7 months. It may not make much of a difference for you but for us living indifferent timezones it does.

17 minutes ago, ComaBlack said:

Minion S Promote event will be giving today?

No, but i will give you a very good link to read about it https://www.aiononline.com/news/april-minion-promotion

5 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello Daevas ~

Thank you!

If its "6am Server Time" Why is server going down at 5am server time?

1 hour ago, Malloc-KT said:

Can you at least correct the times? 6 AM server time is 12 UTC... The notes have been off by 1 hour for the past 7 months. It may not make much of a difference for you but for us living indifferent timezones it does.

Why are you even complaining about this? Maintenance happens at the same time every week. It doesn't matter that the times don't match up because you should already know by now that 11am UTC is correct. The only time it can ever change is when daylight savings-related time changes happen which occur twice a year.

45 minutes ago, Mangix-DN said:

Why are you even complaining about this? Maintenance happens at the same time every week. It doesn't matter that the times don't match up because you should already know by now that 11am UTC is correct. The only time it can ever change is when daylight savings-related time changes happen which occur twice a year.

I never see the time server gets maintenance in the post myself either, it occurs at 14:00 for me so those times they post never meant anything to most players.

Since we already have a ton of events and we have no update on anything for this week, this maintenance note is the shortest and easiest to make, it is 99,9% error proof... the only thing they could make wrong is the time, and that is what they did wrong.

The issue @Malloc-KT has is that the wrong time kinda shows how choppy this maintenance note is.

~~~
Here let me rewrite a better maintenance post.

Today we have maintenance, because it is Wednesday, duh!
And maintenance means the server is getting down you know what I mean.
The same hour it does every day, don't ask me what time, just know your meme already!

38 minutes ago, Mangix-DN said:

Cause it is wrong,  and it hasn't happened I mean the update. I mean the least they can do is fix the times since they aint providing any meaningful update post. It is not complaining it is pointing out a mistake.

3 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

Cause it is wrong,  and it hasn't happened I mean the update. I mean the least they can do is fix the times since they aint providing any meaningful update post. It is not complaining it is pointing out a mistake.

I can't agree more on the "complain" part.

Whenever someone points anything in the game, a mistake for example, or posts statistical data or anything ingame etc and they also write their opinion on that matter (like don't enchant this, the rates suck), there is always someone saying "stop complaining".

People need to stop complaining about posts that do not complain but read them as if they were complaining on that post (if this makes sense)

• Aion Team
9 hours ago, Luffy-KT said:

@Kibbelz @Hime Aion 7.9 is coming, when will it arrive?

We'll have news to share on this within a week or so!

6 hours ago, Malloc-KT said:

Fixed the time zone issue, thanks for pointing out the UTC error.

@MechEagIe-DN I personally think post count is just one metric, and a CM shouldn't be "judged" by that alone. But if it is what matters to you, please remember I was onboarded to Aion just ~9 months ago compared to other CMs who have mostly been here for years.

12 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Loki
Explain that to me...
How the hell b&S get maintenance note and Us people put food on ur table get it 6 hours later ? 
You think you guys could care about us or show some respect ? 
After the week we got you guys should be doing our laundry and breakfest ...
No clarification or try tell us its ok everything gona be fine ...
You guys seriously.... pathetic
@Hime is there a way we can get Loki fire and have you doing his job ?
i just look at his 200 post vs your 800... i can tell you like your job more than he do !
WjwCLHS.png

giphy.gif 

zjqi0wq.png

boy seriously? Hime is managing BnS community for much more years than is Kibbelz doing for the Aion Community
this is the reason she has more posts on BnS forums compared to Kibbelz here

25 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Fixed the time zone issue, thanks for pointing out the UTC error.

@MechEagIe-DN I personally think post count is just one metric, and a CM shouldn't be "judged" by that alone. But if it is what matters to you, please remember I was onboarded to Aion just ~9 months ago compared to other CMs who have mostly been here for years.

GET EM!!! @Kibbelz

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

I personally think post count is just one metric, and a CM shouldn't be "judged" by that alone. But if it is what matters to you, please remember I was onboarded to Aion just ~9 months ago compared to other CMs who have mostly been here for years.

Some people are obnoxious and always pick a fight or use fool language to express anything pretending they are better.

We know what you are allowed to do here and what you are allowed to wright. We are asking for communication and when we get it we are just happy.

This specific person picked on me for my post count when he couldn't put a proper argument (ad Hominem attack) because I happen to have the most post count in the whole forums. He then picked on you for not having enough.

You can't fight that.

@Kibbelz  So Personally at 1 post a week gona take you what 12 years and half to get to 800 post ? 
Get to Hime lvl of doing maintenance post not  when you turning in ur bed at 3 am ? 
And try put more than 2 line to show you care about us ? 

I dont think is normal that we tag you for a week and you just log to reply to us 1 time in a week...

f8ee67230007875e60e1413dc0acf02c.gif

20 hours ago, Luffy-KT said:

@Kibbelz @Hime Aion 7.9 is coming, when will it arrive?

My guess is May 12 or May 19 at the latest. 😃

Because:  

9 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

https://www.aiononline.com/news/hungry-hatchlings-returns ends May 12.
https://www.aiononline.com/news/rainbow-snake-returns ends May 12.
https://www.aiononline.com/news/garden-of-growth-returns ends May 12.
https://www.aiononline.com/news/april-minion-promotion ends May 12.
https://www.aiononline.com/news/picnic-panic ends May 12.

Archived