7.9 Known Issues

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to flag some known issues around the 7.9 update which was deployed this morning:

• Auto-hunting in Timeless Terrace is still disabled and will be fixed in the next patch.
  • Update: Infernal Drakenspire Depths has the incorrect number of entries.

Thanks for your patience while we work on these items!

• Aion Team
6 minutes ago, TrueCommunityHero said:

Infernal drakenspire depths still 2x runs instead of 100.

Loot is already changed to fit the new cooldown time, but extracting the sovereign gear in there didn't reward any manastone fastener

Thanks @TrueCommunityHero :) The Game Team just verified this is an issue and I've updated the OP

14 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to flag some known issues around the 7.9 update which was deployed this morning:

• The Black Cloud Marketplace is currently down for maintenance and will be opened when the maintenance completes.
  • Auto-hunting in Timeless Terrace is still disabled and will be fixed in the next patch.
  • Update: Infernal Drakenspire Depths has the incorrect number of entries.

Thanks for your patience while we work on these items!

when will we receive the second part of 7.9? 🙂

Abyssal Splinter seems to do a lot less dmg now, so you have to sit around and wait for 2-3 minutes to die after you hit 1mil points. Would be better if it just stops and pops the rank reward once you reach 1mil points, and the lower ranks if you die before that.

28 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

Abyssal Splinter seems to do a lot less dmg now, so you have to sit around and wait for 2-3 minutes to die after you hit 1mil points. Would be better if it just stops and pops the rank reward once you reach 1mil points, and the lower ranks if you die before that.

totally yesssssssssssssssssss!!!! please @Kibbelz

2 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

Just make a gear set with nothing or a skin and switch to it at 1mil points.

3 hours ago, LegendKiller-KT said:

battlefield merchant rework  ??? 
vending machine rework ??? that should give kaisnel shards daily ??? i dont see 
@Kibbelz

Were not getting those. They were EU and Russian custom items, a.k.a not in the KR patch notes, a.k.a Nothing for NCWest to copy and paste into the game. What were missing is the new ulti transform, collections, and i believe a new legendary. But that legendary may be for 8.0. 

Also... THE DR CATS. WHERES OUR EVENT FOR DR CAT?!

@KibbelzCan you share any info regarding the other Feautures of this 7.9 PATCH?
When Part 2, 3, 4 or how many parts u guys divided the patch.

I'm really looking for the new Ultimates and the new Apperance Change system for Transfomation.

Can you share plz?

2 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

😑 no, but at leas the boss should make a little more than 400 of damage.

They should add mor ewards for going past 1m, like for every 1m dmg you do, you should get +1 XP crystal...! Doing 50m dps on geared toons would be awesome

9 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

@Kibbelz the nerf in Abbysal splinter was huge!!! its been a hour and the boss hasnt killed my char yet 😜

Yamennes Painfire's attack stats is now:

• Weapon Damage 50 ~ 50
  • Physical Attack ~22,784 (first red buff gives +20% physical attack, then subsequent uses increase to 30%, 40%, ...)

He does 1,050 damage when (his physical attack - your physical defense - your pve defense) hits the cap of 20,000. By then when you strip even more armor he won't deal any higher attack damage...

8 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Were not getting those. They were EU and Russian custom items, a.k.a not in the KR patch notes, a.k.a Nothing for NCWest to copy and paste into the game. What were missing is the new ulti transform, collections, and i believe a new legendary. But that legendary may be for 8.0. 

Also... THE DR CATS. WHERES OUR EVENT FOR DR CAT?!

new ultimates aren't part of the first 7.9 launch, they come later very close to 8.0 release date

8 hours ago, Getoverhere-DN said:

Where are my other 9 idd runs?

It’s actually supposed to be getting 99 extra IDD runs. 

2 hours ago, Isolde-DN said:

So were the Minion Combination rates increased  in this patch or do I just have bad luck? I've failed 3 times with 4 rank A minions level 4.

Also whats with leaving a legion and having to wait 7 days to join a new one?

it said in the patch notes rates were improved, and as for the legion thing that’s sort of always been a thing to prevent people from jumping to legions non stop in a specific time frame 

Archived