7.9 Known Issues

Arctic

• Aion Team
10 hours ago, GenericUser15808 said:

@KibbelzAutumn Harvest special greater transformation selection box is disappeared after the update 

Hi, could you PM me your character name and server so we can look into this?

10 hours ago, GenericUser15808 said:

@KibbelzAutumn Harvest special greater transformation selection box is disappeared after the update 

My chanter still have that box in his character storage.

Have you checked each and all of the following on every single one character on your account(s)?

• Character inventory
  • Pet inventories
  • Character Storage
  • Housing storage cabinets (Studio or open-world house/mansion/estate/palace)

1 hour ago, Bizancia-DN said:

@Kibbelz can u plis chek the problem with pingzaper giving the anoying pop up "conection to the shop" and the masive send log?. Im playing from argentina and i cant play with out ping reducer its like playing 300 ms+ and i need to play with ping reducer to get  165/190 ms plix fix this !!

https://imgur.com/v4zvZac

Its not ncsoft/ncwest fault, its pingzapper.

Strongly recommend you to use another one, like Exitlag or ReduceTheLag

2 hours ago, Bizancia-DN said:

@Kibbelz can u plis chek the problem with pingzaper giving the anoying pop up "conection to the shop" and the masive send log?. Im playing from argentina and i cant play with out ping reducer its like playing 300 ms+ and i need to play with ping reducer to get  165/190 ms plix fix this !!

https://imgur.com/v4zvZac

A lot of people have this issue with ping reducers and vpns. My vpn started doing the same thing and it is annoying.

Patch notes say "Changed the recovery counts of 'Protective Ward of Recovery' and '(Upgraded) Protective Ward of Recovery' to 6 times" - what is it? What does it mean? There's no skill with this name, there is  Chanter's Protective Ward. What means "recovery counts"??? 

@Kibbelz Can you give us an update. Seriously, this whole IDD situation is causing issues. We have limited time with this 1 kinah retune event, and you guys havent even given us an emergency reset to fix this problem already. Even if you dont fix the other problems we have, the IDD needs to be fixed. Its the biggest bug from 7.9, and is impacted the playerbase. 

On 5/26/2021 at 7:06 PM, Ascari-KT said:

i'm getting this error over and over again. the game has become nearly unplayable because of it.

Gs51fGP.png

It has to do with your ping reduction service, some are giving this, others don't. There was a thread for which ping services are OK to still use.

img%5D

Hi, I don't use any ping or lag reduction software. The game is complicated. I can do very little normally and at times the ping exceeds 1000, the lag is terrible. I see that poster of the server (the one in the previous images) and I repeat I do not use any type of software. reduction of ping and lag. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, I would appreciate it.

On 5/28/2021 at 2:42 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

It has to do with your ping reduction service, some are giving this, others don't. There was a thread for which ping services are OK to still use.

i don't use any, and this haven't been happening before 7.9 arrived.

Archived