Classic Release Date and Preview!!

Rag-DN

1 minute ago, cinderellaxbloom-DN said:

wooo yay and @Rag-DN it was posted in the announcement site for the classic ," Korea is currently servicing the updated 1.7 version. Likewise, West will begin with 1.0 then provide the 1.5 update / 1.7 update based on how quickly players progress through the content, among other factors. 

That'd be weird to start at 1.0 since NA released with 1.5 patch...but it still be cool! Hope they don't progress it too fast or to far to be honest.

Guest Mufflerman

We do offer one free *hour* per day, unrestricted. Otherwise, Classic will reflect the original Aion by offering full access via 30/90-day purchases of "Siel's Aura".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest ClassicBound1

I'm glad they are finally giving us Classic, especially as early as just a few weeks away. However, a few things I'd like clarified and fixed...

1. Can you please clarify if you will be copying the Daeva Pass system/rewards from KR.

2. Please open up the forum to non-retail-Aion players since Classic is completely separate and a large number of retail Aion players have balked at the idea of Classic, so there is no reason to force us to play Retail to post on Classic forums prior to the launch.

3. Why no trailer announcing Classic launch? The marketing has been quite weird lately and honestly seems rushed. I hope we can get more direct PR from NCSoft about this new version.

4. Why such an emphasis on Western outfits with the bonus rewards from the Founder's pack. They did it with Blade and Soul years ago, and while it was unique, it was very stereotypical. Now, they have it in Aion Classic AND the reward pet for pre-creation is also wearing a cowboy hat. 🤦‍♂️

Either way... Hyped for Aion Classic and I'm hopeful that it will get the attention and care it needs by NCSoft to succeed like KR has in their region.

Guest Elyos

Do we have to create a separate account for aion classic? Is there a separate client that we download for classic version? Thank You.

Guest Yuppi
19 minutes ago, Guest Mufflerman said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why does it say "experience, Kinah, and item acquisition are reduced ", reduced? What does that even mean? People get 1hr and then 10% less exp/kinah or 100% which one, it could be anything..

6 minutes ago, Guest Yuppi said:

Why does it say "experience, Kinah, and item acquisition are reduced ", reduced? What does that even mean? People get 1hr and then 10% less exp/kinah or 100% which one, it could be anything..

https://www.aiononline.com/shop/founders-pack

Scroll down for list of restrictions when you're not subscribed and your 1-hour daily F2P time is used up

Guest Vladeh

It's on a subscription model , free to play is basically for people to load the game as the restrictions make the game unplayable. Will be dead in 2 months max.

Guest VinleyKardashian

If you're getting an error when buying the pack, disable your adblock and it'll work. (for me it was ublock)

24 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I haven't played Aion in about 6 weeks, but I'm gonna give this a shot! It will be all new for me since I didn't start playing until 5.1. That said.... LOOOOOL at below:

gUuDjsZ.png

Y'all already scamming us?! 😂

You obviously didn't scroll further. The whole package costs mroe than the price:

aion-offer.jpg

I was reading about the differences between free trial and sub. My main concern is that crafting is allowed on free trial, which is fine, but does the free hour provide trading then? If yes, trading should be disabled at all times otherwise that's just another recipe for disaster and bots.

15 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Ahh that makes more sense. I was like what the literal fvck lmao.

Also Keep in mind being able to login on the 16th a week early to create your toon and get name.  Pretty sure to some that alone worth the price difference

Guest wrath

Bots are already lvl 30 doing FT.

para vanilla tool is already updated for classic.

GMs are with /give macros ready for their friends.

Archived