Attendance Event Incoming

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Starting tomorrow at 6:30am Server Time we will be initiating a 7-day Attendance Event for Aion Classic! After completing a daily survey, players level 10-29 will receive a Berdin's 50% XP Amulet, while players 30-50 will receive a variety of Thick Balaur crafting materials including Skin, Scale, and Horns.

This event will conclude on August 20th. We hope you enjoy it, and we look forward to following-up with increasingly exciting events for Aion Classic in the weeks to come.

Edit: Fixed post issues which a cat meme helped us find.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

Starting tomorrow at 6:30am Server Time we will be initiating a 7-day Attendance Event for Aion Classy! After completing a daily survey, players level 10-29 with receive a Berdin's 50% XP Amulet, while players 30-50 will receive a variety of Thicc Balaur crafting materials including Skin, Scale, and Horns.

This event will conclude on August 20th. We hope you enjoy it, and we look forward to following-up with increasingly exciting events for Aion Classy in the weeks to come.

Fixed it~

27 minutes ago, Supvolcom-DN said:

This is such an odd event lol. Players who quit don't care about getting a few balic mats so its not going to bring anyone back, and 99% of the players in the lower level bracket are just twinks/alts.

You beat me to it.  The first non-xp event is a attendance event? Yeah, this is really going to get people to come back.

This Classic release has been so badly managed. It really is a shame.

If you look up the definition of insanity you will find NCWest.

Waiting for the end of September to jump to New World......

The people complaining about this just blows my mind. Y'all some absurd and obnoxious people.

Balic mats, hell yeah! Try grinding them it takes literally forever just to get a handful. Prices are ridiculous and to get past 400/410 in most of the craft areas, you need them.

So stfu about "omg just balic mats thats it, it won't draw anyone back." 

You're assuming they are trying to appeal to players that have left instead of players still present. 

Also, guess what your craft has to be for Fenris/Miragent...449. Hmmm, them giving out a couple of craft points in the forms of mats tell you anything..

Sheeesh...the gull of people is astounding. 

26 minutes ago, PapaZ-DN said:

You beat me to it.  The first non-xp event is a attendance event? Yeah, this is really going to get people to come back.

This Classic release has been so badly managed. It really is a shame.

If you look up the definition of insanity you will find NCWest.

Waiting for the end of September to jump to New World......

Good peace out, dont need that attitude and negative shit here. Why you even playing if you're just gonna complain, whine and talk about waiting on another game. 

No ones, gonna miss you if that's what you're looking for. The "Oh no, don't goooo..."

Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out!.

2 hours ago, Skars-KT said:

The people complaining about this just blows my mind. Y'all some absurd and obnoxious people.

Balic mats, hell yeah! Try grinding them it takes literally forever just to get a handful. Prices are ridiculous and to get past 400/410 in most of the craft areas, you need them.

You're assuming they are trying to appeal to players that have left instead of players still present. 

Also, guess what your craft has to be for Fenris/Miragent...449. Hmmm, them giving out a couple of craft points in the forms of mats tell you anything..

Good peace out, dont need that attitude and negative shit here. Why you even playing if you're just gonna complain, whine and talk about waiting on another game. 

No ones, gonna miss you if that's what you're looking for. The "Oh no, don't goooo..."

While I understand your salty attitude towards people that are complaining about the event, I also agree it's a bad event to have right now. I would rather have yet another 100% exp event than this.

I'm guessing that they will release 1.5 this wednesday, and the more people at 50 the better. You can't start Fenris/Miragent until you are 50 iirc.

3 hours ago, Skars-KT said:

This is the view of someone who is absolutely clueless about anything going on that doesn't directly involve them. It's ok though, you can be the last person on the server crafting your balic gear to sell to your alt.

15 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

How about some of them Hot Balaur Bloods? Their needed for Sorcs/SM gear and we'll need them next patch for Fenris but their soooo freaking rare to drop

How about an event token that you can go to an event npc and exchange it for the balic material of your choice... but that would be hell of a work for them to do.

I'm a semi free to play player from Asia who is new to the game, and since i only play 2hours every night because of work, the update really hit us hard restricted us to loot even green items after free 1hour aura. i spend to this game every time i have time off to work and buys the 3 days aura. pls Sir/Ma'am whos ever  in charge don't be so harsh to people like us who only  spends a little to this game. F2P players gives colors to this game too. 

Archived