AP-Trading Update

Arctic

Just now, Zarbi said:

How do you move AP items to another account?

The AP gear is not tradeable, but they didn't just AP trade, most of them have done a lot of other things, they had their inventories full and a ton of kinah. AP traders are not plain gamers, they are mostly whales.

Just now, Musashi said:

What if someone give their stuff to you and you get banned.

It is easy to see if an account is an alt or not, if it is empty or not, nobody traded their whole inventory to a "friend".

But in this case they should simply strip those items as well.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Given some of the recent comments, it seems helpful to re-iterate that we will be actioning additional waves of accounts over the coming weeks. Each of the investigations we are performing require thorough consideration, and we are aware that additional accounts in violation are still active (hence the intention for additional waves). Thank you for your patience as we ensure that this is dealt with appropriately.

Thank you for continuing to update us, please keep banning AP traders.

1 minute ago, Splinter said:

The AP gear is not tradeable, but they didn't just AP trade, most of them have done a lot of other things, they had their inventories full and a ton of kinah. AP traders are not plain gamers, they are mostly whales.

It is easy to see if an account is an alt or not, if it is empty or not, nobody traded their whole inventory to a "friend".

But in this case they should simply strip those items as well.

Non abyss items are unrelated to AP trading.

1 hour ago, Luckyy-DN said:

It would be hilarious if all the big ap traders were completely stripped and reset in level 1 gear xD #Thegriffonstrikesagain ya'll I'm pretty sure the Griffin is really a GM watchin ya'll in the abyss catchin ya'll. Maybe the Griffin is Kibblez ;D

This wouldn't be bad, reset their characters back to level 1 as if they were made freshly yesterday.

Turning the chars back to level 1 without anything on them wouldn't be that bad indeed. If someone uses a hack that is a different scenario. But if someone abuses a system in game that is against the rules, they need to address it in an ingame way. Like jail, or stripping of the items, AP, levels etc.

It would be fun to see those people back to level 1 again.

The way it actually works is that banned/suspended accounts are daisy chained ... in that all of the trade/broker/private store/mail/ etc; item movements are tracked, and anyone involved in that daisy chain has their account tagged.  If your account is tagged, you'll see a message that reads "This account has been suspended because of suspicious activity, please contact support" and then those players in the daisy chain have to contact support and answer some questions.

Who ever mentioned that SR exploit players kept their Kinah and items.  Wrong.  Quit creating drama just because a 12 year old kid in LFG tried to convince you that he's back from his suspension and still has all of his stuff.  lolz

6 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Given some of the recent comments, it seems helpful to re-iterate that we will be actioning additional waves of accounts over the coming weeks. Each of the investigations we are performing require thorough consideration, and we are aware that additional accounts in violation are still active (hence the intention for additional waves). Thank you for your patience as we ensure that this is dealt with appropriately.

Kibbelz as many have said before I think its a bad idea not to update the players about ban waves, TBH if NCSoft give the players an update each time it shows all players ncsoft will not tolerate this behaviour.  maybe doing this players will think before beaching the TOS, so in the end its a win win for everyone.

8 hours ago, Yoloranger said:

The way it actually works is that banned/suspended accounts are daisy chained ... in that all of the trade/broker/private store/mail/ etc; item movements are tracked, and anyone involved in that daisy chain has their account tagged.  If your account is tagged, you'll see a message that reads "This account has been suspended because of suspicious activity, please contact support" and then those players in the daisy chain have to contact support and answer some questions.

Who ever mentioned that SR exploit players kept their Kinah and items.  Wrong.  Quit creating drama just because a 12 year old kid in LFG tried to convince you that he's back from his suspension and still has all of his stuff.  lolz

this is how it was on the release of Aion as one of my accounts was linked and suspended I got notified and submitted support ticket once it was addressed my account was released. I was told my account was linked regarding a ban wave for something cant remember what it was but it was cleared once I spoke with support. 

Not sure if it being done this way any longer as it seems to take us to say something is wrong and then weeks for anything to be done if its done at all. 

On 9/9/2021 at 10:28 PM, Kibbelz said:

So you're saying the 5 videos that show the same people AP trading wasn't enough prof for an insta ban then WTF is enough proof.  EVERY SINGLE AP TRADER  AND ANIMATION HACKER I KNOW OF ARE STILL IN GAME, EVERY SINGLE ONE.  God I hope the petition goes through and NCsoft sees how bad you guys are nyerking NA up.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Yue said:

shit u right. i seen a few people with cars still broken into. what's the point of locks?

The point of locks is to keep things safe so if there are cars broken into the locks aren't good. That is the point.

Archived