Implement Auto-Hunt? Vote Time!

Rin

Implement Auto-Hunt? Vote Time!  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to keep the auto-hunt feature?

• Yes, please!
    • No, thank you.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2022 at 06:00 PM

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas!

It’s about time, and we’re curious to see how you’re feeling with the Auto-Hunt Feature!

For the last month, you’ve been able to utilize this in Inngisson and Gelkmaros. Now, it’s your chance to choose if we implement this to more maps over the course of time or if we remove it!

Please input your vote above, and feel free to leave even more detailed feedback on this thread about what you thought was good, bad, or even if it made little difference.

Thank you for your time and insight on this topic!

Please note: the poll will be closed on Friday, February 4th @ 10AM PT.

• Aion Team
Just now, Unbuff-DN said:

Will the function de disabled meanwhile?

The function will continue until the poll is complete and a decision has been made. We will give you more updates after that time :) So feel free to keep using it until then!

Auto hunt is a great function ! and We really Appreciatte this !! This function is great for old and New players !! Keep Doing a Great work !! 
Im sure we can still doing Good things in Aion Retail !!
However I suggest something: what about increasing the Double XP Buff for All the week?
Im sure if you do this: It can  motivate a lot of users to play each day for more time!! and not only on weekends! 
We need Experience mark and without the buff its like difficult to get the marks that we looking for! 

for Example You can turn On The Garden !! 
Garden + double XP= Daevas Happy + More ppl to play the game

This is something very good. Help old and new players. For new players it is an incentive for them to get the normal cubics and then they can improve their stats. There's no reason to remove it and whoever votes to remove it doesn't know what they're talking about or is a frustrated person who hasn't achieved anything in the game and doesn't want other people to be able to.

1 hour ago, CMRin said:

¡Hola Daevas!

¡Ya era hora y tenemos curiosidad por ver cómo te sientes con la función de búsqueda automática!

Durante el último mes , ha podido utilizar esto en Inngisson y Gelkmaros. Ahora, es tu oportunidad de elegir si implementamos esto en más mapas a lo largo del tiempo o si lo eliminamos.

Ingrese su voto arriba y siéntase libre de dejar comentarios aún más detallados en este hilo sobre lo que pensó que era bueno, malo o incluso si hizo poca diferencia.

¡Gracias por su tiempo y conocimiento sobre este tema!

Tenga en cuenta: la encuesta se cerrará el viernes 4 de febrero a las 10 a. m. PT.

No, thank you. Only bots camping all mobs

• Aion Team
Just now, The Secret Cow Level said:

Another question need to be available for voting: which maps should auto-hunt be enabled in, and which maps should not?

Correct! This will happen at a later time if folks are wanting the auto-hunt feature. Stay tuned for more details once this poll is done :D

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

I assume this poll applies to the maps that are currently enabled for autohunt (Inggison, Gelkmaros, Silentera Timeless Terrace)

Correct. This poll is for those who have already tried the auto-hunt feature in the currently implemented maps, and if everyone likes it, then we'll continue the polling for future map implementation at a later date. The maps they are currently applied to should keep their auto-hunt feature. :) Hope that helps!

28 minutes ago, CMRin said:

Correct. This poll is for those who have already tried the auto-hunt feature in the currently implemented maps, and if everyone likes it, then we'll continue the polling for future map implementation at a later date. The maps they are currently applied to should keep their auto-hunt feature. :) Hope that helps!

Is there any chance of us getting the "Forest of Life" map back as a permanent map? Auto hunting on that map made it so I was actually able to farm a large amount of Experience Marks for the first time ever. And they're needed to buy literally everything needed to progress in game. Enchantment stones, stigma enchants, Daevanion Skills, Extraction Solvents, etc. For once I felt like trying to make progress wasn't completely hopeless. I'm really hoping that it's going to be considered. 😓

Auto - Farm is a great way  for players to get and maintain Renown which has been a horrible thing for NEW/OLD players hard enough to manage on one toon let alone more than one,   Cubics are a great factor as well.  Then for the people are busy doing other things around the house they are about to complete the luna daily without any effort as well, Players who are voting no are just bitter because of the lack of events and care for the game,  There's way to much value to auto hunt to lose it, honestly needs to be put in other regions Lakrum/Crimson Katalam/Demaha ASAP so that players can start repairing there renown in those areas as well,   When we do get those areas we should be given a HUGE exp buff for a while to help players build up there renown levels quickly, just my opinion but would improve the player experience over all.  Thank you @CMRin

I don't know why i couldn't votein cellphone well anyway im in favor cuz it is helping me to reach lv 85 and get cubics missing, and well , as i see the other faction is enjoying killing everyone as we were bots and sometimes the character get stuck in some places but is worthy, i'd like too much if could be use in lakrum , demaha or crimson katalam to get gemstone and runestones althought it wold be niece to improve the hourglass, the autohunt is for better there is alot of thing to do with our time that can be relieved with it, thanks

Obviously YES at this point. Gelk and Inggi were already full of illegal bots, at least the real players can now do it legally without problems! Plus those maps are non important so they can turn into legal bot fests for all I care.

I personally find it kinda stupid to be honest, I tried it and one time my char fell down to kill a mob that was much lower and died. Another time he tried to kill a mob much higher than me and kept acting bugged. Lastly another time when I put him into a ditch an elyos came and killed me within the next 15 minutes. But I have nothing against it now.

~~

So yeah let it on and forget about local changes from now on, no promises are being kept on the publisher's side.

10 hours ago, Falcy-DN said:

I've been using the autohunt thing for a couple days now and I personally like having it. Just nice to be able to let it go and take a nap. 

My only gripe with it would be to increase the Prestige Coin drop rate since it feels pretty low. 

Don't ask for localization, every time they touch something they ruin it. Autohunt is afk grinding while you sleep. It is enough.

Archived