Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - March 7, 2018

Cyan

Just now, Aly-DN said:

All valid points, @Tyd-KT. I just wanted to point out what you and I experienced together as the -reason- some may be pointing to hackers as part of the cause. They just happened to focus on one big name hacker. As you said that is hardly fair. (Though it feels weird to use the word "fair" when talking about hacks, right? lol) None of this is one person's fault.

Aion is really poorly optimized. We have always known this. I have found that routinely redownloading the whole freaking game helps a lot with some lag issues.. including ones that result in disconnects.

The water is so freaking muddy on what is causing the Evergale and other mass disconnects. It would not be prudent to blame any one thing for any of them.

Ngl if you think momo hacks you're actually so nyerked in the head you should be in either wangs or bad intentions. In all sincerity if you plus 20 your gear and cant do as much damage as an aussie sin... Haha I would force log and say hes dcing me too.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team

This maintenance thread has been a wild ride. Let's keep the conversations on-topic and constructive please. As a reminder, please do not accuse other players of actions that may break the ToS on the forums. 

Thank you.

19 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hey all, 

There's a few things I would like to address currently. First, there has been a lot of discussion regarding the recent update to Daishunerk's Game of Fate. In the next update, we will be removing this item from being available via Luna and will be adjusting some other rewards as well. The Caeus Box is based on luck and not available directly from the Luna shop, and it will remain for any players that happened to get them before removal. In the future, we will be offering these items through events or other activities but we don't have any more information on that quite yet.

Secondly, as far as events go yes there will be events starting next week. You can head over to the March Preview post to see what's coming. 

Thirdly, the implementation of the AFK kick for Evergale Canyon is a feature that will not be tolerated with abuse. Please look to the Coalition guidelines for a reference on appropriate behavior. If leaders abuse the kick feature, it is possible they will face action against their account. 

Thank you.

The same thing was said about magna carta weapons and still no event in 3 months had that as a reward.

As I said before, want to end the bullshit of alts joining Evergale? Stop giving rewards to the loser side!!!!BS "everybody have to win something for participating yay, everybody is happy, we love everyone" is the reason why Evergale is so fuc**dup

Loosers should get nothing! By this why there wont be alts joining that much for free stuff

3 minutes ago, Cruciatus-DN said:

As I said before, want to end the bullshit of alts joining Evergale? Stop giving rewards to the loser side!!!!BS "everybody have to win something for participating yay, everybody is happy, we love everyone" is the reason why Evergale is so fuc**dup

Loosers should get nothing! By this why there wont be alts joining that much for free stuff

This will not work for a couple reasons.

1) People afk because they're hoping the rest of the alliance will carry them to a win. If they lose, it doesn't matter because they'll just re-queue and afk again.

2) People will still afk their alts because it helps their mains. They don't care if their Ely alt loses as long as their Asmo main wins.

On 08/03/2018 at 8:43 AM, DevilNest-KT said:

i guess yes, can make you feel better if you believe that... coz in reallity Executioner +0 items are overall Equivalet or Better than  Purified AP lv 80 +25, from what i compared talking about Weapons and Shields, (some items are Hybrid like Asherion so depends the PoV someone can say that are better or worst than AP 80 +25 )  armor is better too  and gives Extra Equipment bonuses for having full set,  but strike resist, Magic Defense and Base HP will be a Lot lower because of the enchantment limit so there can be a debate of wich one is better.

Cleric  AP 80                                                                                   Exe Caeus                                                                Templar AP 80

iLgsABw.png

the 3 example shields have 70% dmg reduction. this items are quite new so calculators don't have the complete info, if they are like Peitan/illumishinel shields the dmg reduction of Caeus shield could surpass the 70% limite when tempered

Now... who gives a nyerk about Evergale Afk/Kick drama with the adition of these things >_<

The stats on these weapons from Aioncodex/Mouseclic are different to what they appear ingame.
The ingame ones are only equal to roughly +10 prime commander weapons.

17 minutes ago, Digs-KT said:

The stats on these weapons from Aioncodex/Mouseclic are different to what they appear ingame.
The ingame ones are only equal to roughly +10 prime commander weapons.

If that's the case then the OP ones must be the one where you have to spend 100 temperings to purify lol.

10 minutes ago, JDI-DN said:

If that's the case then the OP ones must be the one where you have to spend 100 temperings to purify lol. 

No, thats the one I was talking about, heres an example of the bow displayed on the website, as well as the one from an ingame link.
The base damage is different on all of the weapons.

Yio6fLc.pngHsjNEn9.png

Hi guys sorry for the wrong information, i checked a few diferent sources before to made my post and and they seemed to be correct, can be 2 things those websites are not updated or NA region Nerfed these items.

Executioner_Caeus's_Bow__byAionMouseclick                               Exe_Caeus_By_AionCodex                                            By_AionDatabase_KR
i just removed the bonuses to make the post smaller since the only difference are the main stats
OJ4mFCP.png

Our version of Executioner Caeus items look like this and at +0 are equivalent to  AP 80 +10

https://aiondb.ru/items/101701756.html
mNLX4W7.png

2 hours ago, JDI-DN said:

We are already getting the final version.  Normal Caeus +9  weapon can be purified into Executioner Caeus with 100 temperings as material
Caeus's_Bow  to Executioner_Caeus's_Bow

2 hours ago, JDI-DN said:

What a waste of 4k ncoin trying to get it then. Bad bait. :(

I think you need to invest more than 4k coins to get the boxes, and idk if it's a waste, is a lot faster than farming the soulstones >_>
plus this suggest that upgrading Caeus items gives several stats not only attack

L52plNO.png

5 hours ago, Digs-KT said:

No, thats the one I was talking about, heres an example of the bow displayed on the website, as well as the one from an ingame link.
The base damage is different on all of the weapons.

Yio6fLc.pngHsjNEn9.png

540-689 base attack + 22.6% pvp attk? GGWPOPOPOPOPOPOP

seriously this is some bullsh*

can you choose the weapon from the box tho? :D or is it random

15 minutes ago, Dream-DN said:

540-689 base attack + 22.6% pvp attk? GGWPOPOPOPOPOPOP

seriously this is some bullsh*

can you choose the weapon from the box tho? :D or is it random

take a minute to properly read the post lol...  Bow in the left is from a website with outdated/wrong stats, Bow on the right is a ingame link, a screenshot  from the game

the pvp atk is the same as AP lv 80 weapons nothing crazy there, scroll up a bit you will see some more info from a previous post

2 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

take a minute to properly read the post lol...  Bow in the left is from a website with outdated/wrong stats, Bow on the right is link direct screenshot from the game

nonetheless 22.6% pvp -,- so is the box random or can we choose from it?

No, there are only two. One is the regular Caesus set, which you can upgrade into the Executioner Caesus set. The deal here is that the upgrade is for an event we never had and will never have. The boxes from the Game of Fate give the Executioner Caesus set, the second set and the best one. We are getting the upgraded set directly.

19 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

No, there are only two. One is the regular Caesus set, which you can upgrade into the Executioner Caesus set. The deal here is that the upgrade is for an event we never had and will never have. The boxes from the Game of Fate give the Executioner Caesus set, the second set and the best one. We are getting the upgraded set directly.

dang it!! i thought my post would clarify doubts... am i that bad explaining things :( ?

i'm not going to make any more post like that  *crying in sorrow*

48 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

actually, people are getting the regular 'Caeus' gear from the executioner boxes.

But if you look at ingame links, the stats on the regular Caeus, and the Executioner Caeus are indenticle for some reason.
Honestly NCsoft should just refund people who used their luna, delete these weapons, and remove them from the game entirely.

False hype was created from the stats displayed on the website, while the actual ingame stats are completely different, this is bait and switch, and people are too hastily spending their money before they actually put in any research.

Archived