Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - March 7, 2018

Cyan

Aly some are forced to quick queue because not all premades accept them or join them. But i dont agree with johngunmad.

I just want fair game for all, and leaders kick afk ppl accordingly with coalition rules and fairly. I believe that this way evergale will be more fun for all and both factions have the chance to get 4k. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's only saying that because he can't get into a premade due to the fact he doesn't actually play the game. If elyos think they can't win without certain people then that's on them. I don't play to go with pugs. It's essentially what the siege coalition is forcing us to do.

@Aly-DN AYE GET THAT 1K POSTS MANGE!

Premades only cause unfair matches, until there is proper match making to ensure premade vs premade, premades need to be restricted to give those who quick entry a chance to win. Premades no joke beat quick entries more than 90% of the time and not everyone is accepted to premade so their only option is quick entry.

Gotta look at the bigger picture and see whats the best for the entire community as oppose to allowing friends play with each other.

2 minutes ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

not everyone is accepted to premade so their only option is quick entry.

Gotta look at the bigger picture and see whats the best for the entire community as oppose to allowing friends play with each other.

Then maybe they should make their own premade? There isn't anything preventing them from doing so. Or do you mean a guaranteed "winning" premade? You don't want to go with 'scrubs'.

The EC system atm puts a premade with quick entry ppl, so it can be alot premades same way and quick entries too. But now the leaders of each ally can kick who they see afk, and those leaders can be ppl from quick queue. If ppl is fair and just kick who really is afk as the rules say, wont be any problem since all will try to kick the other faction ass same way.

5 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

The EC system atm puts a premade with quick entry ppl, so it can be alot premades same way and quick entries too. But now the leaders of each ally can kick who they see afk, and those leaders can be ppl from quick queue. If ppl is fair and just kick who really is afk as the rules say, wont be any problem since all will try to kick the other faction ass same way.

That's fine, but what I'm talking is about leagues that only have quick entry alliances vs a league that has atleast 1 premade alliance, and that premade alliance makes too huge of a difference and leads to lopsided matches.

idk how the +38 no pay to win dude plays this game discretining organized alliances with  communication  and promoting  quick entry with the total random on class, gear, lvl   you gonna get matched with..  I just dont know

Tho, i disagree with the kick ability. Actually nowhere in the game any random player should get allowed to kick another, nor in panda defence or at siege but in EC is even more severe. You can waste your time in a queue, work your ass off for a win and get random kicked just for the fun. And lets be honest, will happen, people wont spam abuse but everbody knows that could randomly sometimes kick someone and nothing its going to happen. 

And i do AFK a bit and i will damn miss it :P

Tho i play a lot of them too.. carrying always a big slice of afkers :P

I dont understand why easily  you dont make the  reward work according to your contribution and  disable the starting point and surrounding area as place where getting points/AP.

and more, make the fast res after 10 second back to spawn point like arenas so the smarties wont go in the middle to afk.

AND BTW INSTEAD OF ADDING A NEW ISSUE (EVERGALE KICK) CAN U GUYS WORK TO FIX THE MASSIVE DISCONNECT IN EVERGALE  AND ABOVE ALL IN DIVINE? TWO WEEKS IN A ROW DN-ASMO TRIES TO KILL THE BOSS BUT WE MASSIVE DC AND BOSS RESET...  

Please dont come up with an "antidisconnect" program that works like the "antihack" program u guys have gifted us.......... because that thing.............. is just lol

I hope the Ncwest staff is prepared to receive a lot of kicking tickets after just one day of this new system. Yes I know having afkers is bad but this is not the way to fix it. After knowing people use to abuse this function why in god's name would you bring it back. P.S Can we get an event please. I am poor.

Now the problem goes from too many AFK to I got kicked.  I play the scout class, both sin and ranger, most times I attempt to ninja wall, collapsed or one of the caves.  Now I may get kicked cause my alliance/group leader wanted everyone to go mid to pvp. 

Yes afkers in evergale are a plague, but the kick function never worked in any mmo.  This will cause more disdain for trying to play than afkers.  In addition, I dont see the afk problem being fixed.  For example, I cant really play the game cause of x or y.  I queue with a premade of people I know and can afk without penalty.  The fix for any of this is more elusive than finding the fountain of life IRL. 

One suggestion may be to limit the total numbers of entries per day.  This way there is some incentive to attempt to participate instead of zombie queues and afk for the 2 hour window (I personally hate having a limit on any instance.)  This will not be popular either.  So I would come to the conclusion to just leave it as is, vice the kicking.

The posts about premades is irrelevant.  Seeing both Asmos and Elyos do premades and both have solo players.  Shouldnt penalize either play style.  Yes going against a premade as pugs is not fun and can be construed as a penalty, very loosely. 

There is no perfect fix to afking in any facet of the game.  I believe the kicking feature is the single worst attempt to rectify afking.  I will guarantee you it will be abused and abused extensively.  This will lead to a more toxic environment than those hacking in game.  Leading to evergale not being utilized and possibly leading to total disdain for the game and departure from the game.

12 hours ago, Brutallus-DN said:

No event? I thought we were supposed to have 3 (or 4 with Daeva Dash) events. Make one a 2 week event! 2 weeks with no event is not that fun.

I would like 6.0 before an event. But I think Aion could take a queue from Blade and Soul and do a Daily Dash type game in between major events.  That may eliminate this demand for I want an event now.  And give Aion the time to iron out exploits/broken events.

Yes I am bored.  Waiting for this storm storm to happen and of course maintentance.

Archived