Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - March 7, 2018

Cyan

2 hours ago, ShadowHunter-KT said:

wtf is <Executioner Caeus Curious Equipment Box> i could say 90% level 80 AP gear

so wtf is this the new gear just came out and no one NA finished full gear yet and put that shit on luna?

we farm dam evergale and boring dred and anoyying FM and someone does not do anything just pay some NC out gear all this farm

no wonder why evryone left aion

Well your are right to be mad, i found these items in database a while ago but i thought they were going to be rewards for long and really hard quests Daevanion like style, that needed to be puriefied to be useful...  but the box says Executioner, that means it is already the purified version of normal Caeus Set,  

AP80_Dagger_vs_Executioner_Caeus Dagger here you have the comparision in Aion Mouse click, in resumen a +0 Exe Caeus is better than AP 80 +25 stats wise, the AP weap would get more pvp atk from the upgrading past +15 and the extra skill

@Ele-DN Bonus and Augmenting are exact the same but base stats seems to be way are higher for Exe Caeus

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Cyan said:

1. An issue where group leaders in Evergale Canyon could not kick players will be fixed.

in my server and faction, there's some drama players that could kick u without reason if they dont like you. with this im afraid about they kick players no afk. this could be reported if they do this?

24 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

You'd rather posting feelings instead of facts?

You basically said that instead of it being mega-super-impossible op, it's just mega-super op. And it can be yours by throwing cash at the BCM.

As @Rakesh-DN pointed out, there isn't an actual legit, game-play way to get these items, which you pointed out are -better- than what we can get in game by actually playing the game.

The fact that NCWest has -twice- now tossed in massively op gear into the luna dice game (that cannot be earned in any other way) is really pushing the envelope on the pay2win factor of this game. Please, @Cyan. Stop doing this. Please.

I like the fact we are able to buy stuff with rela money for go faster in the game or just for fashion, but when you simply can't obtain an item in any way just playing the game that you can get by paying... is start to be stupid... i believe the cash shoudl just speed up your gear not make it different from free users.

8 hours ago, Lumin-DN said:

True Statement.

ASMO'S RULE

ELYOS DROOL

#ASMOISKING

Hear that NC staff next time a asmo sends a ticket claiming that another asmo cheated him/her in some way, just trash the ticket because that impossible. By the way I'm selling Omegas 10m each (asmo side only) but you have to give me the money first and I'll give omegas the next day. (wink wink)

To be fair, this is the first time. :P Shadow Pact weapons came out before they were supposed to, and they are rewards from the event in Tiamaranta's Eye, which we are getting later in the month.

But it does suck that the Caeus items are completely unattainable other than paying, even though how pretty they are.

From reading the coalition guidelines, if you enter and hold leader of an Evergale alliance/league and AFK and refuse to pass lead because you don't want people to kick you, you are abusing the rules and can be reported. So it's a double edged knife for AFK people. 1. If you AFK, you get kicked. 2. If you don't pass lead you'll suffer consequences. 3. If you pass lead and AFK, you'll get kicked. 

If your alliance/league leader is AFK or abusing lead, take a screenshot/video and report them. Do not be afraid to report.

Coalition guides re-link: 

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

And this is somehow supposed to make anyone feel better?

i guess yes, can make you feel better if you believe that... coz in reallity Executioner +0 items are overall Equivalet or Better than  Purified AP lv 80 +25, from what i compared talking about Weapons and Shields, (some items are Hybrid like Asherion so depends the PoV someone can say that are better or worst than AP 80 +25 )  armor is better too  and gives Extra Equipment bonuses for having full set,  but strike resist, Magic Defense and Base HP will be a Lot lower because of the enchantment limit so there can be a debate of wich one is better.

Cleric  AP 80                                                                                   Exe Caeus                                                                Templar AP 80

iLgsABw.png

the 3 example shields have 70% dmg reduction. this items are quite new so calculators don't have the complete info, if they are like Peitan/illumishinel shields the dmg reduction of Caeus shield could surpass the 70% limite when tempered

Now... who gives a nyerk about Evergale Afk/Kick drama with the adition of these things >_<

46 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

i guess yes, can make you feel better if you believe that... coz in reallity Executioner +0 items are overall Equivalet or Better than  Purified AP lv 80 +25, from what i compared talking about Weapons and Shields, (some items are Hybrid like Asherion so depends the PoV someone can say that are better or worst than AP 80 +25 )  armor is better too  and gives Extra Equipment bonuses for having full set,  but strike resist, Magic Defense and Base HP will be a Lot lower because of the enchantment limit so there can be a debate of wich one is better.

Cleric  AP 80                                                                                   Exe Caeus                                                                Templar AP 80

iLgsABw.png

the 3 example shields have 70% dmg reduction. this items are quite new so calculators don't have the complete info, if they are like Peitan/illumishinel shields the dmg reduction of Caeus shield could surpass the 70% limite when tempered

Now... who gives a nyerk about Evergale Afk/Kick drama with the adition of these things >_<

wtf these caeus items are better #p2wftw -.-

2 hours ago, Devorer-DN said:

From reading the coalition guidelines, if you enter and hold leader of an Evergale alliance/league and AFK and refuse to pass lead because you don't want people to kick you, you are abusing the rules and can be reported. So it's a double edged knife for AFK people. 1. If you AFK, you get kicked. 2. If you don't pass lead you'll suffer consequences. 3. If you pass lead and AFK, you'll get kicked. 

If your alliance/league leader is AFK or abusing lead, take a screenshot/video and report them. Do not be afraid to report.

Coalition guides re-link: 

Hold your horses, skippy. There is nothing about not kicking people. Nothing. I have led Coalition Alliances many many times before and since the Coalition rules came out and I have -never- kicked someone for being afk. Never. Of course we are talking in the abyss/Kaldor for siege. "Holding the leader hostage" has to do with being unable or unwilling to lead or use the Coalition buffs. There are no buffs in Evergale. Leading is as simple as "Hold the middle". No one is forced to kick -anyone- if they don't want to.

2 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

To be fair, this is the first time. :P Shadow Pact weapons came out before they were supposed to, and they are rewards from the event in Tiamaranta's Eye, which we are getting later in the month.

But it does suck that the Caeus items are completely unattainable other than paying, even though how pretty they are.

That's splitting hairs, Bry! People have been using these for months and we still don't have a way to get them in game. -_-

1 hour ago, DevilNest-KT said:

iLgsABw.png

So we are back to super-mega-IMPOSSIBLE.

GG, NCWest.

GfreakingG.

I don't know what the fuse is about getting kicked. If u get kicked for any other reason than failing to respond (AFK) its just send a ticket in. The kick option for the AFK. Its not for being kicked before it even starts because of lvl, gear, if youre disliked. Get your ticket template ready just like the one for getting DC 2-3+ times a night and missing rewards.

• Aion Team

Hey all, 

There's a few things I would like to address currently. First, there has been a lot of discussion regarding the recent update to Daishunerk's Game of Fate. In the next update, we will be removing this item from being available via Luna and will be adjusting some other rewards as well. The Caeus Box is based on luck and not available directly from the Luna shop, and it will remain for any players that happened to get them before removal. In the future, we will be offering these items through events or other activities but we don't have any more information on that quite yet.

Secondly, as far as events go yes there will be events starting next week. You can head over to the March Preview post to see what's coming. 

Thirdly, the implementation of the AFK kick for Evergale Canyon is a feature that will not be tolerated with abuse. Please look to the Coalition guidelines for a reference on appropriate behavior. If leaders abuse the kick feature, it is possible they will face action against their account. 

Thank you.

Archived