Tiamaranta's Eye

GenericUser4611

I don't normally post on forums, but seeing as we get side-swept when something nice comes around...

The "unintended functionality" could be anything. I just want to voice what I have to say, because here on Aion, we love to get ahead of ourselves... :)

If in fact, the drop rate of coins is lessened, or, coin pricing increases... that is absolutely gonna suck... nuts... guys. I used to run around the Eye for DAYS for AP. An event, however, is temporary, so I really hope that's not the case. An event where it's easier to obtain necessary items to get ahead and CATCH UP, is amazing for those of us that don't have the time to spam the heck out of instances and miss windows. Why are you crippling us!?!!?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

oh. I see... but if somebody takes a huge advantage buying 100 omegas from BCM is not a big deal! it is totally different

Of course the event was in some way wrong. But that happens cause none of those "nyerk" people behind the game knows how the game works and they have no clue about whta will happen. Of course they did the wrong numbers. And of course that should be changed. But you know what? there are so man y other things that need a change!!! We still ahve so many bugs ingame. Divine still does not gives GP. People can still farm GP being afk. Aion 5.X is crap and nobody like it. So. Now that you are losing money, you can see the problem really fast and need to solve it. But all the other things are not your problem. If we have a complain you say: "That comes in that way from korea", But now you have all the tools to fix the things. 

Did you saw the numbers the last days in aion? 200 - 300 players online in KT-Elyos. Only 200-300!!! you almost killed the game. but you really need to solve this so you can sell 1000 omegas on the next event. 1000 omegas wont pay a shit for you. Nobody is playing. You can get no money from events if you have no players 

(and I know i will see coments from those 3 or 4 NCSoft´s bodyguards. I do not care. Never saw them in game. )

This is all.

I Just reply it.

5 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

The NPC was selling Tradeable omegas for 10 coins. The coins were easily farmable meaning players could get 100s of omegas in the 28 days of the event. The fat mobs werent supposed to be lootable in a league/alliance.

And the other events where ppl was able to farm alot stuff too and sell it? Can be and cant be. We need to @Cyan to tell us straight what was.

"Hello Daevas, 

We will be restarting the servers at 9:30 central time for approximately 1 hour and The Return to Tiamaranta's Eye event will be made unavailable due to a serious unintended functionality. We will be re-enabling the event at a future time, please wait for further details.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Thank you.:

==================================

will be made unavailable due to a serious unintended functionality

OMG it works cancel it CANCEL IT!!!!!!

wait till its totally worthless bugged and takes 10,000 coints for 1 item THEN WE CAN RE release it..

sounds bout right .. the  ftp ppl were getting something that took away from the pay to win event , NO WAY they gonna allow that..

Edited just now by Etnaa-DN

Welcome Daevas,

We at NC have found that Tia's Eye event is seriously bugged, the nature of the bug is that's its not P2W enough for us so we are cancelling it til futher notice and leaving you with Shitty Shugo P2W Event instead. I mean well at least this would have been the truth.

I'm leaving here the best solution for this coin event because this is unfair for those who farmed all day long.

Remove the fatties, that way you will stop this event. Put back the npc and let those people who wasted their time farming all day long atleast exchange their coins.

Pretty sure getting 100 omegas in <12 hours while in a league was a completely unintended mechanic.

This isn't even NCsoft bodyguarding; this is what the f*ck else did you expect them to do? People now have their full l80ap sets with +11 manastones with the ability to +20+ them in less than a day. Can you imagine the damage that's been done to the economy? Let alone the damage that would be done if they kept the status quo?

@Cyan FUUCK FACE MOTHR FUUCKER. ALL OF YOU GO HOME AND SUUCK'S YOURE MOTHER'S TITIES AND JAM IT IN YOUR @SS, FULL OF SCAMS

SCAMS 8======D

SCAMS 8======D

SCAMS 8======D

SCAMS 8======D

@Cyan FUUCK FACE MOTHR FUUCKER. ALL OF YOU GO HOME AND SUUCK'S YOURE MOTHER'S TITIES AND JAM IT IN YOUR @SS, FULL OF SCAMS

SCAMS 8======D

SCAMS 8======D

SCAMS 8======D

SCAMS 8======D

4 minutes ago, ColdHarbor-DN said:

Work 40+ hours a week spending cash in this game is the only way to catch up and without spending 1000$ you're not getting far.

I mean... the service isn't great and they do things like today too often. Personally I rather not reward them for this ya know

@CyanActually  heart breaking, so many people came back just for this event, the memories the nostalgia. 

Don't nyerk with drop rates of coins 

Don't increase cost for omega etc 

HELP THE ECOMENY DON'T DESTROY IT 

100mil plus for omega, need 15 to make sure gear doesn't break, that's 1.5bil for one piece not including sups/manastones/socketing, no wonder people just RMT items and kinah. 

WE CAN NOT ALL SPEND $100 FOR 50 OMEGA during p2w events. (which is also garbage, 1 for 1 is what it should be at or even 1 for 2) 

This event is the best since SFT and kumuki, helps us finish gear, helps new players, helps old players, helps alts, keep the motivation to keep playing, gives us reason to log in. All the people that have jobs and family that cannot farm EG or FM for soul stones. 

No communication is killing the community not helping it, please tell us what' going on 

Who!?  what!?!  when!?  where!?  how!? why!? 

:,( </3 

I hope you make the right decision and re-spawn the NPC at least because otherwise a lot of people will feel they practically wasted those hours of playing for nothing. Please remember, you are talking to the same player base who went "beyond your expectations" with regards to the recent enchantment event we had.

"it would nyerk with the economy"
the economy wasn't even good in the first place.
they could fix the prices and keep the event going. or change the omegas to [event] untradeable
there are just so many things they could do in order to fix the problem without making everyone angry.

such excuses you ppl find.

Hello Cyan

With all due respect, we have all the holy day collected coins and keys, it is totally unfair that we now take away everything we have done in the day.

An event of experience, two level reduction untradeables, a berdin lucky star will not compensate the 40 omegas that many already believed to have in our pockets because we spent all day there ...

More than two weeks without events, now they put something good they take it from us without giving us a reason.

We want them to let us obtain what was rightfully ours, put the npc and fulfill what they had already promised us.

What a rage! When it comes to your pocket there is a reset, but when it comes to gameplay you never hear about "serious errors"

This is how you know their team don't even bother to figure how aion works, I called it from the start it was too good to be true, but I didn't think they would've make a maint SO fast, I should've known better, when they're not making any money gain out of an amazing idea WIPE IT GAIZ. Maybe, if it was too easy of an event with no p2w factor, you shoudl've i dont know, maybe CHECK what you release lol. You screw up, so you punish the players. 

Why didn't you make an 'emergency maintance' with all those 'accidents' in luna dice that keep and keep happening lmfao, of course not, those are more money you can sqeeze. God forbid your idiot loyal players get to farm something and get some advantage for free , UNACCEPTABLE. It's so sad that so many of us still for some reason love this game, cause we just keep getting screewed by money vultures that only care bow big is our wallet

Your amazing shield got bypassed the very first day, pretty sure ncwest knows that already and I didn't see any statement or emergency maints for that.

Can't wait for more of those adorable staff letters and a lucky vinna tomorrow. I just hope for once aion's community has a bit of a brain and let their shugo sweep p2w crap go with minor gains.

Archived