Forums

Tia Eye NPC and rewards

Crazyhorse-DN

Lmao at the people who are telling us to blame the people who farmed mindlessly before the npc was taken down and cashed in. For us to do that those persons would have had to known that it was a mistake the loot was on league and  it supposed to be set to group instead and still farmed. Which none of us knew until  the npc was taken down and they told us a few days later. Lmao at people saying they should have stopped the event and make it group loot because I'm guessing those are the geared and probably mostly p2w people knowing full well they would out dps 90% of the people on their respective servers and benefit the most from this event, although if they swipe their credit cards they benefit the most from every event in Aion anyway. And lastly another lmao to people blaming people who farmed mindlessly after it was indicated prices would go up. Only reason they did it was because THE PRICES WOULD GO UP and they didn't want to be left behind like they are now. Shame on them for thinking they could gear up and participate in other activities in Aion without being bullied by more geared people. I for one will do pvp in some areas but not others because it's not fun fighting someone the same class as you  or any class and you stone scour them for 2k and they stone scour you for 6k non crit because they played fetch and return with their wallet at the bcm.

Nice job killing the event and possibly what little population you have now. I can't mindless grind and because of the prices I would be getting basically 1 item every 2-3 days. As much as I am annoyed right now I know the Ncsoft NA team had nothing to do with this and knew full well the hornet's nest they would stir up when they showed us this and they tried not to do it early.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Hime said:

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 1250
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 800
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 600
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 450
Omega Enchantment Stone 250
Tempering Solution 350
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 350
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 550
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500
Tempest Commander Soulstone 100
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 100
Defense Commander Soulstone 100
Contribution Commander Soulstone 40

so...... the aion staff pretends the players will be farming 24/7 no no no. you know all bored could be this? normal ppl work or study, or even if they have free time in real life, they do another things on Aion. 

Lamentablemente importa una pérdida de tiempo, creo que los usuarios no van a estar felices ah, con el tiempo perdido que el evento nos hizo perder ..... hay personas que necesitan subir de nivel y por la razón del evento no lo hicieron con la esperanza de obtener algún objeto que él

Unfortunately a big waste of time I think that users are not going to be happy, with the lost time that the event made us lose ..... there are people who need to level up and for the reason of the event I did not do it with the hope to obtain some object that will help him in his future team, I hope he takes the option

ItemsPrice

Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 400 This is item is cheap to buy in game

Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 300 This is item is cheap to buy in game

Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 250 This is item is cheap to buy in game

Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 150 This is item is cheap to buy in game

Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 150 This is item is cheap to buy in game 

Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 150 This is item is cheap to buy in game

Omega Enchantment Stone 150 Notrade         Never should of been a trade one to start with

Tempering Solution 175 no trade Never should of been a trade one to start with

+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 150  Serious this is high enough

+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 200 Serious this one is too

[Title] Capable 500 Lawl at your 1500 price

[Title] Mogul 500

Tempest Commander Soulstone 25   This only generate more  of a need to buy omega from bcm, its like y'all don't know how to generate money for a business. This doesn't take anything from you, and helps people obtain a level of gear that get's rewarded in the next patch. 

Iron Wall Commander Soulstone25 This only generate more  of a need to buy omega from bcm, its like y'all don't know how to generate money for a business. This doesn't take anything from you, and helps people obtain a level of gear that get's rewarded in the next patch. 

Defense Commander Soulstone 25 This only generate more  of a need to buy omega from bcm, its like y'all don't know how to generate money for a business. This doesn't take anything from you, and helps people obtain a level of gear that get's rewarded in the next patch. 

Contribution Commander Soulstone 15 This only generate more  of a need to buy omega from bcm, its like y'all don't know how to generate money for a business. This doesn't take anything from you, and helps people obtain a level of gear that get's rewarded in the next patch. AND IT RANDOM

Overall y'all need to rethink what your goal is, if that goal is to drive people to other games, release those prices!

If your goal is to spit in your customer face, at least have the common decency to ask!

IF your goal is to please the player base, try playing the game, asking us our serious input then do something about it. 

IF you goal is to close down server prior to 6.0 release those prices!

But if you care about us, and actually want us to enjoy the game, the server, the community, then do you job, use you brains, and think about how this is being received, its  Month long event, and instead of taking the time to see how this all played out you all have lost your minds, with these prices.  5-10x at max. and leave soul stones alone or max 3-5x. 

Doing right by us is simple as adding 2+2, don't tell me it equals 5, make it equal 4. 

I saw this first thing in the morning cause I was curious...well might has well kept my browser closed. :)

1) coin prizes should be 10x max... well i guess that fly out

2) make items untradable (yes alts get f****d but its good for the economy)

3) keep the eye and remove the coins (only the keymasters / suna / PVP stay)

I am glad I didnt hardcore farm.. but i do regret spending the time i did.

Time to go kill the elyos for the next 3 weeks so they cant get anything.

And as mentioned not only you punish us as customer also the people who waited for the new prices to farm them.

Good Game NCFail !

So many people returned to the game because the Eye was making a return - one of the all time favourite maps of many of the old player base. The PVP activity in there alone has been a return to old days and good old fashioned Asmo vs Elyos rivalry.

So many people will likely now leave the game because of this screw up.

Why is there any need to change the prices at all? Wasn't the event working as intended? On the Australian timezone, this event was providing a vehicle for gear upgrading over the course of a month without a horrendous grinding farm. Sure, those that want to farm for omegas, tempers and manastones, have at it. But those of us who are interested in upgrading gear only? You just made it impossible without going through the hard grind others are opting for.

Spend my time killing fat mobs for 3 coins for hours on end, or spend my time in the game pvping? I know which one I would, and do, prefer, thanks and it's not the farming.

It is amazing how you guys constantly screw the player base with your own inane lack of understanding of how we think. The lack of insight into what we might actually do with this event has caused little more than a bullshit reactive response that should have been pre-empted if due diligence on events were adequately covered in the first place.

Maybe if you actually engaged with your community, instead of riding roughshod over them all the time, you could avoid the negative PR from base reactions that come from a lack of insight on something that is working as the developers intended the event to work in the first place.

You sell tempering solutions and omegas through BCM periodically, yet you worry how people choosing to spend their time farming coins to purchase these same items from an NPC will break the economy? Give me a break. What you worry about is people will farm so many that they won't need to buy from the BCM anymore. There's the real crisis that drove this.

Kerri is correct - you just lost future NCOIN income from me over this pricing decision.

Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 400 This is item is cheap to buy in game

Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 300 This is item is cheap to buy in game

Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 250 This is item is cheap to buy in game

Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 150 This is item is cheap to buy in game

Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 150 This is item is cheap to buy in game 

Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 150 This is item is cheap to buy in game

Omega Enchantment Stone 150 Notrade         Never should of been a trade one to start with

Tempering Solution 175 no trade Never should of been a trade one to start with

+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 150  Serious this is high enough

+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 200 Serious this one is too

[Title] Capable 500 Lawl at your 1500 price

[Title] Mogul 500

Tempest Commander Soulstone 25   This only generate more  of a need to buy omega from bcm, its like y'all don't know how to generate money for a business. This doesn't take anything from you, and helps people obtain a level of gear that get's rewarded in the next patch. 

Iron Wall Commander Soulstone25 This only generate more  of a need to buy omega from bcm, its like y'all don't know how to generate money for a business. This doesn't take anything from you, and helps people obtain a level of gear that get's rewarded in the next patch. 

Defense Commander Soulstone 25 This only generate more  of a need to buy omega from bcm, its like y'all don't know how to generate money for a business. This doesn't take anything from you, and helps people obtain a level of gear that get's rewarded in the next patch. 

Contribution Commander Soulstone 15 This only generate more  of a need to buy omega from bcm, its like y'all don't know how to generate money for a business. This doesn't take anything from you, and helps people obtain a level of gear that get's rewarded in the next patch. AND IT RANDOM

Overall y'all need to rethink what your goal is, if that goal is to drive people to other games, release those prices!

If your goal is to spit in your customer face, at least have the common decency to ask!

IF your goal is to please the player base, try playing the game, asking us our serious input then do something about it. 

IF you goal is to close down server prior to 6.0 release those prices!

But if you care about us, and actually want us to enjoy the game, the server, the community, then do you job, use you brains, and think about how this is being received, its  Month long event, and instead of taking the time to see how this all played out you all have lost your minds, with these prices.  5-10x at max. and leave soul stones alone or max 3-5x. 

Doing right by us is simple as adding 2+2, don't tell me it equals 5, make it equal 4. 

I've known the NCSOFT for a few years, and I saw what it did with "Lineage 2 ".
Understand well, once and for all that she cares only about the money earned through ' NCoin '. I saw the ruin of lineage 2 and I know that maybe even the update on the 6.0 will not save this game, because its admins do not have time to answer anything, they just appear here to talk about withdrawal from something, or just talking about Blablabla ' Dc's massive In Evergale. It is simple to continue causing RIOT on the forum until they understand that we are here to play, not to be slaves of NCsoft.

Well, congratulations NCWest, you did it. You nyerked over your entire playerbase (it doesn't even matter now if you're f2p or p2w).
This shows once again how your team is incompetent, uncaring, and oblivious to the game overall. When this event was announced so many players were psyched about it, and even returning after months of inactivity just to play and have fun. I'm probably going to repeat a lot of things that's already been said, but I will keep saying it untill you finally listen or I lose my patience and quit this game overall.

First of all you should've known the league loot could happen. If you tested it in-game, if you know how players think, it's the first thing you would've, but you didn't. You put out an event that started out too good to be true, just to take it away from us.

Second, you ninja-away the npc, leaving the community broken and feeling bitter, divided between players who had the time to buy the cheap rewards and the ones who didn't. You didn't care, you didn't do anything about it.

Third, you hide behind statements like 'we do it for the economy' 'it wasn't the intention of the event that 192 players could loot all the mobs all the time'. These are outrageous lies. We know you saw this kind of grinding would hurt your wallet because there was FINALLY a possibility in game to catch up. Not everyone can do Everfail (which btw still hasn't been fixed, mass-dc happens all the time, only leader can kick AFK,...but you can ninja a NPC and shut down an event before we could even blink). Just to give you an example: Evergale is at nyerking 2-3AM for me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's having trouble grinding those soulstones. If what you're saying is true then the event could've been easily fixed by making the rewards untradeable.

Fourth, you warned us for increased prizing, only to give us a ridiculous statement and telling us (even now you have prizings) that the NPC STILL won't be up after maintenance. So the entire event lasts for a month, with only 2, maybe 3 weeks of a NPC that's already broken. Don't really know how to respond to that except of feeling bitter and not heard as a community. You could've done so many different things to fix this event, but you chose the worst one. If you people even took a glimpse at the forums you would've known. But instead you feed us with lies and fake promises in a very uncommunicative way that hurts ALL players.

Five, you increased prizing by telling us you did 'the math' dividing the player base once again, because now we're pointing fingers at the mindless grinders. If you actually put some thought into this (I mean you had a week), went in-game, took a look at AFK'ers, how much time it took to get X coins per hour, use a bit of common sense (not everyone can grind this BS for 16hours straight day after day), you would've come up with a much better solution. But instead you guys went behind your pc's, ran a statistical analysis of the past week (how lazy can you be) and derived the prizings off of that. Not even knowing how long it takes to grind anything or where the fun in that all is. Now people are being mad at the grinders for doing what they thought would help them ingame to catch up, only to be beaten up by the rest of the community. I don't think we should point fingers at any players because it was the game that forced them to act that way. We should take a look at the company and its policy because honestly no game can survive in that kind of mentality. 

Six, there are only 2 options left for you here, because I feel what you did here is the final blow for ALOT of players, even your paying base. Just look at the forum, it's blowing up. 

a) You bring the NPC back up to its original prizing and reward the community for being so loyal to an event that should've been awesome but got zombified by your own fault. You will feel it in your wallet at first, but who are we kidding here? Omega's aren't even on BCM right now, and I'm pretty sure people would like to invest later in a game that rewards its players instead of punishing them for faults of the company. Choosing this option will hopefully bring your playerbase back.  I say hopefully, because you really nyerked yourselves here with your announcement of prizing. As said before, many players returned JUST for this event, only to see it get beaten down by a greedy company. If you know the basics of game/companysurvival you should know that hurting your own wallet to bring back players is going to benefit you in the long run. More players=more money, it can be as simple as that.
b) You release the NPC on the unknown date with those prizings, to keep a handful of players that will keep paying for this game (because let's be honest here, we know there'll always be players like that). You will however lose a big chunk of your playerbase, leaving the game to slowly die once again. Maybe you can plan in another merge because the servers are gonna be empty. But hey atleast you didn't touch your wallet, right? 

Seven, please oh please please hire someone who actually plays this game and can test and predict the community. Increase your communication, and stop being so oblivious and hiding behind the cloacks of Korea and Gameforge ('we cant change this or that because of...'). Mistakes like this happen too frequently. We are tired of hearing your dumb excuses and frankly I've had enough of this. I definetly won't be spending anymore money into this game, and I'm not even sure it's worth my time anymore.

I hope you make a good decision.

47 minutes ago, Xandrei-DN said:

So many people returned to the game because the Eye was making a return - one of the all time favourite maps of many of the old player base. The PVP activity in there alone has been a return to old days and good old fashioned Asmo vs Elyos rivalry.

So many people will likely now leave the game because of this screw up.

Why is there any need to change the prices at all? Wasn't the event working as intended? On the Australian timezone, this event was providing a vehicle for gear upgrading over the course of a month without a horrendous grinding farm. Sure, those that want to farm for omegas, tempers and manastones, have at it. But those of us who are interested in upgrading gear only? You just made it impossible without going through the hard grind others are opting for.

Spend my time killing fat mobs for 3 coins for hours on end, or spend my time in the game pvping? I know which one I would, and do, prefer, thanks and it's not the farming.

It is amazing how you guys constantly screw the player base with your own inane lack of understanding of how we think. The lack of insight into what we might actually do with this event has caused little more than a bullshit reactive response that should have been pre-empted if due diligence on events were adequately covered in the first place.

Maybe if you actually engaged with your community, instead of riding roughshod over them all the time, you could avoid the negative PR from base reactions that come from a lack of insight on something that is working as the developers intended the event to work in the first place.

You sell tempering solutions and omegas through BCM periodically, yet you worry how people choosing to spend their time farming coins to purchase these same items from an NPC will break the economy? Give me a break. What you worry about is people will farm so many that they won't need to buy from the BCM anymore. There's the real crisis that drove this.

Kerri is correct - you just lost future NCOIN income from me over this pricing decision.

Strongly agree on this one, because of the muck up of this event playerbase has to suffer with the price increase by 5 folds. It’s not an economy issue here and dont get me started with “these items are not suppose to be easy to obtain” because that’s what events are for, why do we get events in the first place?

7 hours ago, Hime said:

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

Items Price
Tempering Solution 350
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

so because a bunch of free no job kids decided to massively cheap the event, they literally phuk it up for everyone else?  and those of us that did return because of this event now have to join the frey into MINDLESS your saying we all have to adapt? 

did it cross yalls minds that farming in that form also kills the the point of farming keys for chests?  because every spot for the gold chest is near fatties where major leagues are formed leaving no room for hunting or to enjoy "other aspects of the event."   

I just don't understand why yall didn't just limit the amount of items available in the event.  Who the phuk is gona spend all day trying ot get 1k coins that has other things to do.  I joined the leauges 3 times and have 460 coins.   

Again pointless to keep playing and those of you returning should take heed of NCSofts neglect for players.

@Cyan @Hime @Gideon  and NCsoft.

Thank you for completely destroying the event. With the new prices, NOT. A. SINGLE. daeva is farming coins enymore.
Just a few hours after the announcement and 90% of the fatties are up. The eye is dead, you can find 3 or 4 sins ganking and some ppl looking for boxes. Even the late Sunayaka was a total flop compared to yesterday's one.

Ok, Tiamaranta's Eye was suposed to be the most anticipated event of the 5.8 patch. And now, all the hype is gone.

You have to endless farm 3 hours of coins to get a single omega or 2x soulstones. You can just run your regular instances solo and you SURELY will get more than one omega, in much less than 3 hours of farm. Even Luna Daily has a better omega drop ratio.

Please, tell me that at least one of your staff team actualy PLAY or TEST this game. We deeply feel that most of time you don't listen to us.

The casual players are totally f*cked with this new prices base and the hardcore ones are giving up.

@Hime @Cyan Just gona call out NCWest.  And if the truth hurts feel free to forum ban me.  NCWest is joke! Will explain why Korea goes the same mix ups and you all are repeating it the same way instead of handing us a preventative measure.  Because again purposely milking and executing nyerk tactics on your player base.  NCWest is just a show of face you all yes you @Hime @Cyan have no real power.  Nothing yall even say or do can really be considered by NCSoft you all are told what to do and have to listen and just go with the flow.   Its great to work in the gaming industry I know but it must suck to work for NCSoft having no real effect for the player base you all are supposed to represent.  

All of you talk about playing with the players with your own characters but the truth is if you did you would know and understand all the problems.  And even if you did truly understand this comes full circle, you all have no real power or effect on advocating for the player base.   Fail after Complete failure its a total mind boggle that no one notices the same shit korea is going through we are forced to endure as if there already isn't a preventative measure in place <<--  Shit happens a year first in korea so the problems you all know about still hits us the same way.  All for money and 0 respect for your player base.  

Where is the value in playing anymore - gota wait for an event to get the best gear, phuk killing a dragon lord for a superior weapon then everyone else, nyerking pvping for pvp gear because its easy just to pay for it.  The game is only free to play with restriction, You gota pay for everything including a drop rate which should be a normal thing in every game, make a living, work on a craft fill up the bank....nah its play the event spend the cash and hope you can convert it to game currency.  The exact same thing as RMT.  Except its only legal for NCSoft to do it and no one else amirite?

1 hour ago, Xandrei-DN said:

I called this last week, frankly your best bet is spawn the npc at the original prices in panda, and cancel the event. 

Let us cash out! Because the player base disappeared in one evening, faster than y'all realized what happen, we realized what happened. 

IF you release the npc with the "Final Prices" More like "Final Solution" and we the customer are the target! YEA I SAID IT. It is like you are trying to break the remain of us left!

Just now, Lucimon-DN said:

you can be legitimate about it or just straight up underhanded which is what NCSoft is.  As for NCWest its just a face with no real value.

No no, this is NCWEST, not Ncsoft! 

NCSOFT KOREA is complicit only because they were dumb enough to comply, with the request from NC west which is a money hungry joke to me at this point! 

15 minutes ago, Gaup-KT said:

TFW rainbowsnake is going to be better than tia eye.....................................

Lol more people walked away from aion tonight then even realize it, they won't be womped on by the over geared players til 6.0! They just won't, i know a ton of people that just wanted to play catch up, and ncwest comes out with a increase in all prices. They didn't even think hard enough to realize they could of left it as is!

And in two weeks, spring a OMEGA Bonanza Sale! and make a killing! But again they have no foresight what so ever!

Luna sale has happen twice in 3 months, Instead of Ncoin purchase bonus, like zen, and a countless other game currencies have!

I can't believe how inept NCwest truely is, it is the saddest display of critical thinking I have ever seen!

Wow, I’m speechless. NCWest stepped into Gameforge zone. Those soulstones should have remained the same price knowing you need so many of those. 6.0 is right around the corner but you’re not giving players a chance to catch up. I have a better chance doing that in a private server.

Either way, you guys have forgotten that most people here have school or work, and real life situation can prevent people from playing at all. All this farming so far gave me what, maybe 5 omegas? Less than what I could afford with original prices. I would rather have original prices back but make everything non tradeable and limited. Less headache that way. 

Not mad. Just very disappointed we fall on deaf ears all the time. 

Because of this, NCWest failed again, another reason for me to be idle for months. I only came back because of Tia Event. Reminiscing how fun Tia Eye used to be back in the days. But then, NCWest just ruined this event right handedly. I have cancelled my prestige pack months ago coz i have realized how ungrateful and inconsiderate the people who manages this game. Sad but true! I’m done spending time and real money with this game! Maybe I’ll come back when 6.0 comes. Tbh I’m waiting for the launching of ArchAge. 

Bye NCFail! Ya’ll suck big time! 

8 hours ago, Hime said:

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

Items Price
Tempering Solution 350
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

Thoughts on the Soulstone prices:
Since it takes about 1hr to farm 100 coins...I think those prices are fair. I can get an extra 3 soulstones a day farming casually for 2-3hours.

Thoughts on the Omega/Temper prices:
That's pretty damn high. You guys should lower the prices to like 150/200 and make them untradable with a 7-day limit. But, that wasn't my priority for this event.

35 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Wow, I’m speechless. NCWest stepped into Gameforge zone. Those soulstones should have remained the same price knowing you need so many of those. 6.0 is right around the corner but you’re not giving players a chance to catch up. I have a better chance doing that in a private server.

Either way, you guys have forgotten that most people here have school or work, and real life situation can prevent people from playing at all. All this farming so far gave me what, maybe 5 omegas? Less than what I could afford with original prices. I would rather have original prices back but make everything non tradeable and limited. Less headache that way. 

Not mad. Just very disappointed we fall on deaf ears all the time. 

10+ hours of farm that could be converted in much more than 10 omegas

i'm out

tumblr_ohqebnIlBO1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

You can't be serious with these new prices. It is already damn near impossible for the casual player to keep up with the ppl that have no lives and live in game 24/7. Some of us have JOBS or run our own business. To expect them to farm the amount of coins needed to get the rewards they are after is almost impossible. I can see raising the prices 5 times maybe even 10 times the original prices but to raise them 25x the original prices is LUDICROUS. For a game that is supposed to be "Truly Free" you force ppl to buy nccoin for items to resell in game so that they have enough kinah to compete with the ppl that live in game. Why don't you just kill this game off already... you are pissing the player base off to the point where they are gonna make the decision for you when they quit and go find another game made by a different company to spend their time and money on. Hopefully you wake up and see that the prices you are giving us are absolutely unreasonable.

Archived