Kicking people in EC is allowed, comfirmed

Arhangelos

I totally get your frustration, unfortunately NCfail won't care about this nor reprehend that sorry excuse of a player. They will however lock or delete your post and possibly warn you in the process for calling her out. Sad how things work around here.

On 5/27/2018 at 3:45 PM, Suspicious-DN said:

I totally get your frustration, unfortunately NCfail won't care about this nor reprehend that sorry excuse of a player. They will however lock or delete your post and possibly warn you in the process for calling her out. Sad how things work around here.

You forgot to give yourself a like.

Arxa, you don't help if you start an evergale asking for kick someone else, im gonna check the fb group where Zero posted that pic and edit this post later.

Edit:

[removed images]

On 5/27/2018 at 3:51 PM, Miniryu-DN said:

You forgot to give yourself a like.

Arxa, you don't help if you start an evergale asking for kick someone else, im gonna check the fb group where Zero posted that pic and edit this post later.

She is always afk and at that point she simply replied. If you are new to this game I understand you. But she afks and that is when the grudge started because I called her out.

Read what Maika said "he gave zero lead" because none of our alliance understood why would he give her the lead. Also she enters with two characters with identical names and she always afks at least one of them. She pretends to be leading EC when she is worthless at it. She even claimed in the group that she "teaches people how to win".

We know what happens now, she always asks for lead so people cannot kick her. And then she pretends to lead so she builds her name up again.

On 5/27/2018 at 3:45 PM, Suspicious-DN said:

This is exactly what will happen and I might get blocked from forums, this skunk will keep ruining the game and then they post these things on their latin FB page and laugh on how they kick people and how awesome they are.

2 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

This is exactly what will happen and I might get blocked from forums, this skunk will keep ruining the game and then they post these things on their latin FB page and laugh on how they kick people and how awesome they are.

You could have simply pointed out that the person is constantly abusing alliance/coalition guidelines and left it at that, but you chose to escalate.

You don't help your own case by constantly using inflammatory language and trying to disparage the person at every turn when making your point. It's almost as if you're egging on the admins to warn/ban you. If you have a point to make, state it within forum guidelines and leave it at that. Leave the animal comparisons and ethnicity out of it as they contribute nothing to your message and only solidify the case for hiding your posts from public view.

I don't understand what are you so upset about. You have demanded the kick feature in PvPvE instaces for ages. You didn't even consider the possibility, that people, who told you, that "kick because dislike" would happen, have legitimate concerns. You branded everyone not 100% supporting your idea as AFKer.

NCSoft gave you the kick feature, nothing more, nothing less than you demanded.

That's why there exist a saying: "Be careful what you wish for. Because you might get it."

On 5/28/2018 at 11:16 AM, Seinka-DN said:

I don't understand what are you so upset about. You have demanded the kick feature in PvPvE instaces for ages. You didn't even consider the possibility, that people, who told you, that "kick because dislike" would happen, have legitimate concerns. You branded everyone not 100% supporting your idea as AFKer.

NCSoft gave you the kick feature, nothing more, nothing less than you demanded.

That's why there exist a saying: "Be careful what you wish for. Because you might get it."

We asked for a way to remove the afkers, there is aDOs and DON'Ts and one fo them is "do not kick people just because you dislike them"... we opened a ticket many times for this person and they did nothing, she is still there, still taking vice, still kicking people just because she dislikes them and then brags about it on forums.

On 5/28/2018 at 10:45 AM, Forgotten-DN said:

You could have simply pointed out that the person is constantly abusing alliance/coalition guidelines and left it at that, but you chose to escalate.

You don't help your own case by constantly using inflammatory language and trying to disparage the person at every turn when making your point. It's almost as if you're egging on the admins to warn/ban you. If you have a point to make, state it within forum guidelines and leave it at that. Leave the animal comparisons and ethnicity out of it as they contribute nothing to your message and only solidify the case for hiding your posts from public view.

I made my point so many times, I have received the copy-paste ticket support reply "we will investigate but due to privacy we can't say more" etc. I wouldn't make a post here hoping for a change and this post is self titled as "you can kick people for whatever reason".

I even had a private conversation with her right after this incident:

[removed image]

I think I have the conversation in a screenshot I have to look at my stache, she told me she only afks with the sorc and with the cleric she plays, I got her many times afking with the cleric as well and many times when we were winning with ease. I should have kept screenshots of her more often.

[removed]

[removed image]

7 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

The inflamatory language is because apparently NCSoft has no rules over kicking people, she knows it and she calls people names in that FB group and brags with her latin friends how they are better and more important than us and how they are "teaching us a lesson" writing "jajajaja" in their own posts.

At some point she needs to be addressed with the right epithet because treating a skunk with respect has no result, it seems so and she is a living proof of this.

That's not how it works. How that person chooses to behave and portray herself on Facebook is completely irrelevant HERE. If you take issue with her Facebook posts, report it there. You don't carry that over to a separate forum and try to retaliate by spreading hate messages or trying to use it as a means of banning her. As far as her post goes, it doesn't show any evidence of wrongdoing, only that she's blocking people over toxic behavior, the same thing you're doing. Pot meet kettle.

Listen, I understand where you're coming from. There are tons of people abusing the system and getting away with it, and it's a major issue for all players. But all you're doing is stooping to their level when you start throwing epithets and using inflammatory language when calling them out. My point stands: if you want people to take notice of wrongdoings and not get the thread closed or banned while doing so, do it within the guidelines laid out by the admin. You have no one else but yourself to blame if this thread is hidden or you get banned for your posts. 

Two wrong don't make a right. You don't break laws in order to enforce other laws.

Yes. There are do's & don'ts posted. However there is also instructions for the proper reporting of someone that misuses the kick function. You need to write a ticket. If you have played Aion long enough, you would have realized that Support blows. They may such a back log that they haven't gotten around to looking at your ticket yet. They may have looked at it and the Support person was so clueless that they didn't see anything wrong with the person's actions. Who knows with Support. It is such a mixed bag. If you are really upset about this, keep sending in ticket until you get one of the very few Support people that know something about Aion.

@Seinka-DN has it exactly right. People cried so hard for a kick function even though many of us warned them that it would be abused because people are basically poopy. No one should be surprised that we have the kick function now and people are abusing the hell out of it.

To be honest, I find most of your posts super annoying but I am going to try and respond in a civilized manner.  Kicking in EC is a common practice now get used to it and it is not always a bad thing but I guess if that depends on if you care more about just winning or trying to get the most gp out of the 3 hour run.  There are days that the legion plays which is fine but I can usually make more GP by quick entering (yes that means a LOT of losses) and taking a lot of quick losses in a row instead of wasting time reforming and waiting for it to pop again.  If the kick you, at least it is usually pretty quick and you just go on into the next match and don't worry about it.  I don't understand why people ask to leave a losing EC once the other team has like 3k points, it is better to take the loss and the 25 gp and move on and besides there are actually fun things you can do in losing matches if you feel that you must play.  I kind of enjoy those spots you can jump off and not fall all the way down to the water but there are always people of the opposite faction who can't resist and most of the time end up just falling to their death trying to get to you.

The only way to get Zero to stop is if the faction does something the way DN had to with the Poco's.

1. Stop giving her lead/vice. We all know the first thing she does is start kicking people.
  2. If she gets lead: smash that [Prt Scr] and be ready to write a ticket.

If enough players ticket about her abusing NC will have to (i hope) do something about her behavior.

• Cyan locked this topic
  • Aion Team
On 5/28/2018 at 10:45 AM, Forgotten-DN said:

We do not allow accusations like this on the forums, especially accusations violating other rules such as name calling, harassment, sharing of personal information, etc. If there is an individual that is causing grief in the game, or even on the forums, please report them to the support department or feel free to message my on the forums if there's information you're not able to share here.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. This thread is locked for the reasons mentioned above.

Thank you.

Archived