Attention NCSOFT. We requested three adjustments for the AION - Urgent.

GenericUser25656

I talked to several people about this and this subject is present in various topics in this forum. We know that AION is a Korean game. We know that NCSOFT can not change the mechanics of this game, but we're not asking for a change in the mechanics of the game. We are asking for an adjustment that NCSOFT can make.

1) We want the transparent transformation to be fixed in the game and at no cost to the players. I will explain the reason for this: We are DAEVAS. This is the theme of AION. We are not PETS. We are not penguin, sheep, tiger, mouse or any other animal or creature. We are angels with wings. If I can not be part of the essence of this game, then this game has no future. If someone wants to be a pet. Be a pet, but that choice must be optional. People should have the right to choose. I am a human character. I spent several hours adjusting every detail of my AVATAR's face and body, so I do not want to be another creature. AION is not ZOOTOPIA.

2) Now. We can't take more GP. Please. There must be another way to win GP. Today is just SIEGE. We should win GP doing PVP, arena, IDL, anything that depends only on ourselves (individually). It may be a crumb, it can be 1GP for every dead enemy, but that is something because the GP is one of the biggest incentives in the game. Without the GP there is no incentive in AION.

3) OMG. Change the character's default speed to something like the old scroll. After you transform you can adjust that speed and give it its proper addition, but let the character walk in an acceptable way. My character was so slow that I can not play. I will become a turtle and I do not want to turn myself into a PET to do something so basic.

This is a fair request, so we will make a decision.

We have decided that we will no longer put money into this game until NCSOFT responds to this topic. Even if you do not agree with our idea, I suggest that you support this initiative, because the initiative is about your right to choose. We AION players need to be together for NCS to listen to our complaints. It is very easy for them to ignore the customer when there is apparently no consequence. Support our cause. We will continue to talk to other people on social networks and out of the game. Give your support. Let's demand a position.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, especially on transformations. We shoul not have to pay to see the characters we created. I understand pay for stat boosts, pay for skins, pay to change the default appearance with dyes, visible transformations or whatever but, I do not understand pay to retain the default appearance of our Daevas.

I can handle slow, no problem there but, when I you get kicked and cannot do any group or alliance activities because you can't stand playing as a cartoon character, then the hideous transformations become mandatory and, we are forced to pay both to look like a cartoon, then not to look like a cartoon and remain in the group or alliance.

Now, remove the ability to kick anyone form any instance, and it's all good, I can manage without transformations. That or make the transparent by default, like maybe they are stat potions, contracts and scrolls and, don't change our appearance. That or transparent scrolls are the common, default variety and, drop in game enough for each day, like an average of getting 5-6 per hour if your killing things PvE - then we could go farm up enough for PvP things by doing a bit of PvE farming. replace the blue transformation pots that we get as rewards and drops with transparent scrolls and, it wouldn't be too bad to farm up enough for the day each day.

Agreed on all points.

I'd reckon there is an underlying psychological issue with the "furry" obsession...

Oh and kinah selling already exists in a way - lockbox coins are worth 1-10 million each in the form of the kinah crate that gives 10-100 million kinah. They might as well just skip the middle man and sell kinah directly. Why not go the whole 9 yards with all out extortion?

To the players who say: "Nobody forced you to buy transformation scrolls", it is not true  >:( we are now forced to be someone we do not like if we want to play. Before we had scroll for all the transformation do and we were able to make them crafting!

At this point why buy skins? I used to buy skins at the BCM now I cannot even give some to my alts or characters in my others accounts.  I won't buy anything at the BCM anymore and if I have to play walking low as a turtle I will till my fun with playing AION will definitively leave me.

Really I do not care what the players saying about how good this game is, I'm happy if they like it but please do not tell others what to do or to not complaining.... I will express my personal opinion always like it or not. :P

yea I agree and I will go on strike with giving you money for this game till you aleast fix the transparent scoll thing because I do not play aion to look like this and if this is how its gunna be then that will be the straw that breaks my back alest I will leave and not even think about looking back if the rest of you feel the same I suggjust you join me cause nothing will be done we unless we quit supporting them 

18 hours ago, RHiddenkiller-KT said:

I talked to several people about this and this subject is present in various topics in this forum. We know that AION is a Korean game. We know that NCSOFT can not change the mechanics of this game, but we're not asking for a change in the mechanics of the game. We are asking for an adjustment that NCSOFT can make.

1) We want the transparent transformation to be fixed in the game and at no cost to the players. I will explain the reason for this: We are DAEVAS. This is the theme of AION. We are not PETS. We are not penguin, sheep, tiger, mouse or any other animal or creature. We are angels with wings. If I can not be part of the essence of this game, then this game has no future. If someone wants to be a pet. Be a pet, but that choice must be optional. People should have the right to choose. I am a human character. I spent several hours adjusting every detail of my AVATAR's face and body, so I do not want to be another creature. AION is not ZOOTOPIA.

2) Now. We can't take more GP. Please. There must be another way to win GP. Today is just SIEGE. We should win GP doing PVP, arena, IDL, anything that depends only on ourselves (individually). It may be a crumb, it can be 1GP for every dead enemy, but that is something because the GP is one of the biggest incentives in the game. Without the GP there is no incentive in AION.

3) OMG. Change the character's default speed to something like the old scroll. After you transform you can adjust that speed and give it its proper addition, but let the character walk in an acceptable way. My character was so slow that I can not play. I will become a turtle and I do not want to turn myself into a PET to do something so basic.

We have decided that we will no longer put money into this game until NCSOFT responds to this topic. Even if you do not agree with our idea, I suggest that you support this initiative, because the initiative is about your right to choose. We AION players need to be together for NCS to listen to our complaints. It is very easy for them to ignore the customer when there is apparently no consequence. Support our cause. We will continue to talk to other people on social networks and out of the game. Give your support. Let's demand a position.

I totally agree.
but I believe only korea can do this..

15 hours ago, Shirayuki-DN said:

O look another of these posts lol.

Ever stop to think that, perhaps, theres a reason why they keep popping up by different people everyday? Or are your rose colored fanboi shades set to blind, deaf and dumb?

Thats okay, you dont have to realize anything. When Aion NA is down to a couple hundred fanbois just like you, thats when you'll realize whats happening here.

Of course, by then it'll be too late...but that'll be your problem.

21 hours ago, RHiddenkiller-KT said:

If it was up to me, I would take all the transformations out of the game entirely. They don't even make sense on any level. They're just adding useless crap to a game that doesn't need stuff like that. 5.8 was a nightmare to play, but at least you didn't need to transform into some stupid bullnyerk just to have normal move/attack speed. It's bad if players are wishing they could still be in 5.8 and not 6.2  because that 5x nyerk was horrible. They failed on this patch like I knew they would, I just knew it. It's NCsoft, those guys have terrible ideas for their games, and they never do the right thing no matter how much you wish they would, no matter how much you cry about a game you used to love getting butchered until it's nothing like the game you enjoyed playing. The reason for this? There is only one reason, stupidity and people with bad Sunday ideas.

21 hours ago, RHiddenkiller-KT said:

Find another game, please. Save the aion from people like you.

"We Requested" TOPIC - good luck giving orders, people by nature dont like to be ordered what to do. 

i dont want transformations, nor +15+20+50 enchant, nor supercrazy power ups and being so op and so ahead of the rest, a fair game a fair pvp and pve, is that too bad? business? sure?, looking different from the other players isnt enough? people always want more and more to fill that empty hole called satisfaction, at the end you will fill that hole with smoke and a false sensation of glory and beliving that you are ahead of the others, skilled , smarter, wake up!

Concordo com todas as três idéia de mudança!(Português BR)
I agree with all three idea of change! (English)

Eu também não gostei de ter que pagar para não me arrastar nos mapas, não concordo em ter que pagar pra dar transparência as transformações isso é um absurdo! muitos de meus amigos deixaram o game por essas questões abordadas pelo nosso amigo (RHiddenkiller-KT), além do farm de GP ser restringido somente em sieges, as instâncias pvp não contam? que absurdo... Muitos players já abandonaram o aion por essas questões desde 5.8 e muitos do que aguardavam a 6.2 não querem voltar por essas questões abordadas pelo nosso amigo. Os que se foram eu tentei resgatar porém sem sucesso! pois dizem que o Aion já deu o que tinha que dar, por essas questões abordadas pelo nosso amigo do Katalam. Teve mudanças que eu gostei, não temos obrigação de fazer sieges todos os dias e as instâncias a maioria se tornou semanal, que deixa mais tempo para fazer outras coisas no jogo. (Português BR)

I also did not like having to pay to not drag myself on the maps, I do not agree to having to pay to make the transformations transparent, this is absurd! many of my friends left the game because of these questions addressed by our friend (RHiddenkiller-KT), and the GP farm is restricted only in sieges, pvp instances do not count? that absurd ... Many players have already abandoned the aion for these issues since 5.8 and many of those who were waiting 6.2 do not want to go back to these issues addressed by our friend. Those that were I tried to rescue but without success! because they say that the Aion already gave what had to give, for these issues addressed by our friend of Katalam. It had changes that I liked, we have no obligation to do sieges every day and most instances became weekly, which leaves more time to do other things in the game. (English)

*** I apologize for any grammatical error in the text, as I used google translate. ***

LordKen - Templar - Danaria.

I agree with the ideas in this post. Requests are easy to handle and harmless to NCSOFT.

If NCSFOT provides <Transparent Transformation Scroll> for free or 1 kinah plus <Moviment Speed + 65%> this will solve the problem. The item can be sold by an NPC in Lakrum.

The idea of winning 1 GP for every downed enemy is simply fantastic. This would make PVP something interesting for everyone who wants to be well in the rankings.

Good ideas, but when has NCsoft ever listened to anyone? They could hire one guy who has played this game since launch and he would fix all the problems and make it a good game. I think by nature a game company just will not listen to their player base. I mean, what do we know? We lived on this game for only a few years. I really think they just do what makes them money, see, on Aion you have a few whales that do spend thousands of dollars on this game per year. So the company is going to do what makes them the most money of course. When you have people willing to spend that much money no matter what pay to win mechanic you put up just so they can have an edge over normal players who don't care to spend a fortune on a game, they will cater to that. The whales pay their checks. And whales like having an unfair cash shop they can use to beat anyone who won't or can't spend hundreds to thousands on the game. I mean, the game would be different if they just made it a cheap $5 monthly fee, and took out the cash shop. Let the game cost about as much as a magazine subscription. And more people will play when they have a fair game they can compete on. It's no fun being a free to play player on these games and you try to do the fun stuff only to get one shotted by some guy who has spent thousands on the cash shop knowing no matter how long you play or what you do, you will be old and grey before you ever get anywhere near as strong as him. If Aion didn't force people to pvp that wouldn't be a problem for free to play people,  but it does. And those people soon quit after realizing it's hopeless unless they whip out that credit card. I logged in today and I didn't see anyone new, just the same pay to win people standing around like I always see. Those people are going to get bored when there are no more free to play people around for them to beat up on anymore. They will have to fight each other,  wallet vs wallet. /end rant

Archived