Weekly Server Maintenance - January 9, 2019

Cyan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, PuppyLove-KT said:

@Cyanis there no compensation for the daily material box via luna? it has been out for like 2 weeks. and additional mats are really important for new toons / new players. 

Cyan already meantioned that we would be getting compensated for this bug.

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/4189-daily-luna-box-is-bugged/?tab=comments#comment-42799

2 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

went to bed around 230am woke up at 6 but i had the best dream and it was me making the entire world happy lol

How is this reply even relevant to this thread?  Do you post anything important at all?  Stay on topic please instead of spamming stupid comments.

6 minutes ago, Vea-KT said:

Cyan already meantioned that we would be getting compensated for this bug.

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/4189-daily-luna-box-is-bugged/?tab=comments#comment-42799

What a nyerking joke, many of us have 8 characters we do luna on daily, and we're getting "compensated" on 1 character per account? That's not compensation, that's NCsoft telling us to go nyerk ourselves.

47 minutes ago, Amazedbyyou-KT said:

Its my business as I have to read you spamming a thread about updates with nothing relative to say.  Can you block people on the forums like in game so you don't see their ignorance?

Yes. You can. Hover over their name in a post and click on "x ignore user".

58 minutes ago, FredFlintstone-DN said:

Thanks for informing us of the enchanting rates.  Now can we get the hundreds or thousands of stones back that were broken because NCSoft f'ed up the enchanting rates?????

They didn't mess up the rates. These are the same rates that Korea had in 6.2. We are getting the 6.5 Korean rates early. I know that doesn't make anything better, but it's still the truth. I wish I could get back the 500+ ancients and dozen legendaries I used last week to try and +15 my legs as well.

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

To address some questions before they're asked: 

1. Next week's maintenance will include the 6.5 enchantment rate improvements.
  2. Shard's pricing in the Golden Sand Traders will be lowered soon (either next maintenance or the one after).
  3. Additional enchantment system improvements will be coming shortly. 

We have additional changes coming outside of this including another event this month but will share details as they are more finalized.

Thank you.

Oh my God! No more farming shards, no more bzzzt! :x

20 hours ago, Cyan said:

To address some questions before they're asked: 

1. Next week's maintenance will include the 6.5 enchantment rate improvements.
  2. Shard's pricing in the Golden Sand Traders will be lowered soon (either next maintenance or the one after).
  3. Additional enchantment system improvements will be coming shortly. 

We have additional changes coming outside of this including another event this month but will share details as they are more finalized.

Thank you.

First: happy new year Cyan!

Second: That's some nice changes, thanks!

Archived