Weekly Server Maintenance - February 13, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 13, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 8:00 a.m. CST / 15:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Broken Hearts event will begin. You can find full event details here.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

rdkmupvgp5g21.jpg 0s56bu4nlve21.jpg p8ii78jd87f21.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was shocked at seeing so many houses for sale at the price of 12k...are them houses of players who left? I think so.

I have given up on them at fixing bugs we had since the beginning of 6.2 like the black eye which so many of my characters have and I do not like to look at them and I hardly play.

It is so nice of them just ignoring us like all is fine, well I do not care anymore and this will be my last post here.

Ciao all have fun....if you can. :)

When Cyan comes to post events or news that are not so good every week I picture him as being that guy in a horror movie where his friends tell him to go see if the monster is outside and that they will be right behind him. When he sees the monster he turns around and all his friends are all gone. :S 

6 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, February 13, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CST / 13:00 CET to 8:00 a.m. CST / 15:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Changes

Hahahaha i expect alot of rubbish into this event again.. what a waste of time ... we all know u want money badly so we know we get less contract and good stuffs .. goodluck with karma ncsoft :) hope it will hit you hard soon

1 hour ago, Yuweh-KT said:

Hahahaha i expect alot of rubbish into this event again.. what a waste of time ... we all know u want money badly so we know we get less contract and good stuffs .. goodluck with karma ncsoft :) hope it will hit you hard soon

Events are meant to augment what you already have. Besides kinah if you're missing anything in this game you're not playing it right.
All the enchant stones can be farmed. Daeva skills can be farmed, xform contracts can be farmed,
Last event I opened around 300 boxes and rates were decent, not so much to overpower actually playing the game and not so bad you would feel cheated. I hope this event is around the same rate can't judge until you actually try it though.

1 minute ago, DarkDesire-DN said:

Events are meant to augment what you already have. Besides kinah if you're missing anything in this game you're not playing it right.
All the enchant stones can be farmed. Daeva skills can be farmed, xform contracts can be farmed,
Last event I opened around 300 boxes and rates were decent, not so much to overpower actually playing the game and not so bad you would feel cheated. I hope this event is around the same rate can't judge until you actually try it though.

I open 200 box event all i got is some stars and shits hahahahaa wonder if how decent really it is !!

Don't know about you but i got like 8 Ultimate stones 4 Ancient contracts like 80 regular contracts, didn't even count leg stones cause those can be farmed easy, like 6 legendary daeva skills.  And a lot of other useful stuff besides that, and I didn't spend a single kinah on those.
It's all about luck, sometimes you have more sometimes you have less.

12 hours ago, Cyan said:

Changes

transfers news?? its already feb 13

42 minutes ago, Printsess-DN said:

I did not notice the players on the server skills Daeva, maximum 1, and if someone has more of them, then this is not an indicator of positive emotions of the entire server.

My 2 mains have all the skills, since game came out i got over 40 skill books, like I said if you are not getting them and you want them, you are doing it wrong. And I got most from farming not events.

16 minutes ago, DarkDesire-DN said:

My 2 mains have all the skills, since game came out i got over 40 skill books, like I said if you are not getting them and you want them, you are doing it wrong. And I got most from farming not events.

I wish you good luck, I personally pay for the movie that I like to watch

4 hours ago, DarkDesire-DN said:

Don't know about you but i got like 8 Ultimate stones 4 Ancient contracts like 80 regular contracts, didn't even count leg stones cause those can be farmed easy, like 6 legendary daeva skills.  And a lot of other useful stuff besides that, and I didn't spend a single kinah on those.
It's all about luck, sometimes you have more sometimes you have less.

Are we playing the same game? lol

lucky you

Archived