Jump to content
Forums

MERGE EK


1s249CEF-KT

Recommended Posts

MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK MERGE EK 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

move asmos from EK to KT
move elyos from EK to DN.
this could solve the problem with unbalance. 

but at this point I dont think GM goin to do it. they will wait until all get bored and exhausted to do something and probably do it in 2 years.  (kahrun experience) ignoring all this post as always. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Sachibi-DN said:

move asmos from EK to KT
move elyos from EK to DN.
this could solve the problem with unbalance. 

but at this point I dont think GM goin to do it. they will wait until all get bored and exhausted to do something and probably do it in 2 years.  (kahrun experience) ignoring all this post as always. 

They are planning to open transfers where the obvious influx of players will be asmos from KT to DN, and elyos the opposite direction, so no. This aside from the fact that asmos from EK wouldn't want to be at KT, and elyos wouldn't want to be in DN(I think most of them)

 

4 hours ago, Timmain-KT said:

Welcome to Aion and the many things that are personal problems because people followed NCsoft's eternal litany of bad decisions, even when warned against it.

 

Well, keep tuning in to those people asking for a merge and you will end up getting one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see I am the only one from EK posting this thread so far.

I have toons on KT and DN as well, so I know what those servers are all about. I choose to play on EK nowadays, it's far better because it's less congested.

I can't do sieges on any other server without DC or game crashes, even on EK they happen once or twice a siege, and I am sure there are many players in the same situation. Aion can't handle big PvP like other games can, the engine just doesn't cut it. So why spoil it calling for a merge? From my point of view that would just stop me doing sieges altogether again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

They are planning to open transfers where the obvious influx of players will be asmos from KT to DN, and elyos the opposite direction, so no. This aside from the fact that asmos from EK wouldn't want to be at KT, and elyos wouldn't want to be in DN(I think most of them)

 

Well, keep tuning in to those people asking for a merge and you will end up getting one.

You're going to get one eventually, regardless, whether I or others ask for it or not. It's inevitable. It was the final destiny of Beritra, too, and, deep down, we all knew it was when we started playing there and had it fall apart within three months. If it's any consolation, it took years for them to merge Beritra, and they still haven't posted any announcements of when they're opening transfers at all, so you should be fine for quite a while longer.

Aion's really good at making bad decisions; 6.2 and EK are just the latest, another notch in their headboard of screwing over players in their greed for an easy cashgrab.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/19/2019 at 2:19 AM, Timmain-KT said:

You're going to get one eventually, regardless, whether I or others ask for it or not. It's inevitable. It was the final destiny of Beritra, too, and, deep down, we all knew it was when we started playing there and had it fall apart within three months. If it's any consolation, it took years for them to merge Beritra, and they still haven't posted any announcements of when they're opening transfers at all, so you should be fine for quite a while longer.

Aion's really good at making bad decisions; 6.2 and EK are just the latest, another notch in their headboard of screwing over players in their greed for an easy cashgrab.

 

"eventually" we are all dead. The servers and the game ain't lasting forever. A merge right now would be just bad. Even the results of those xfers for KT and Dn probably will result in those servers getting in worse shape. Particularly having toons in DN and KT, I have no interest in being in those servers right now, and I speak for many in EK who think the same way.

I can't deny though that the elyos situation is bad there, but if you look at the other parts of the forums, there are people complaining about being elyo in DN and being asmo in KT, where you can't move 5 meters without being zerged, so you guys can stop pretending that a server with low population is the ultimate problem of the game or that it demands immediate attention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I, personally, don't think it demands immediate attention or is even the ultimate problem in the game (plenty of threads on posts on matters like that!). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ EK is y'all's problem until/unless NCsoft makes it my problem (ie name/house/etc losses again).

The whole being we all dead thing seems kinda dark to apply to a discussion on the action and fate of video game servers, man. :| 

Delete EK was "said" with some snark (not really sarcasm), but, if there's a good snark emoji/tag, I don't know it. xD

 

 

Shoot, I think my ultimate problems with the game right now are kinah gain and the fact that I have to look ugly if I want stats when I play. :( and stuff involving skins and appearances and I'm a very vain character and would like to look at myself when I play.

whips out mirror

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Timmain-KT said:

...

Shoot, I think my ultimate problems with the game right now are kinah gain and the fact that I have to look ugly if I want stats when I play. :( and stuff involving skins and appearances and I'm a very vain character and would like to look at myself when I play.

whips out mirror

Agree. I do not know who decided those changes where a nice idea. They way we used gear as skins, selling them, trading them was something really nice in Aion. 

I guess the pretty koreans sings... the smart koreans work for samsung... those ugly and stupid are devs in NCSoft.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...