AoERiP-EK

EK Server Situation

Siax-EK   

1. Common place for people to afk siege just to retain rank. Purely due to the ABSURD amount of GP disparity holding people out of ranks in general.
2. Time isn't a direct measure of effort. I spent a long time as a 4 star on IS without ever gaining ground.
3. Not saying the years of effort should be null by any means. Could reinstate the GP tax but at a scaling rate to you amount you actually have, but even that is less likely than a full reset. I spent years on one toon, never got anywhere near 5-star. At this point, it counts for literally nothing. 
4. Not saying all with higher ranks got into the 10 EB runs a week groups, but it is a large factor in how ranks are currently listen due to the "No PvE GP' mentality that has come about with 6.x.
5. Insular legions are different from working with your legion. I'm talking about keeping people out of runs or just not doing them because you are one person short, despite that ONE PERSON being on and not being allowed to go just because they don't share the same flag on their back.
6. What has affect you in the past, shouldn't prevent us from getting something for Nc's failure.
GP seasons are going to be treated similar to arenas, but the total GP you earn does not reset with the seasons, nor do seasons affect actual ranking.
Simply expecting some consideration, not just throwing us under the damn bus again.

Aly-DN   

With every merge, every single person on each server gets thrown under the bus. Why should those on EK be any different?

Mergers are hell. They hurt everyone. Which is why EK should never have been created, but here we are. So join in our hell. We will cry together. Tissues for everyone!

giphy.gif

Siax-EK   

Was hoping for something more construct such as possibly better solutions for such, but seems no one is interested in discussing such. Can't help those who think they are more important due to time. Just a couple to add to the block list. (At least if the nonsense follows in game.)

Edited by Siax-EK

Capa-KT   
5 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Mergers are hell. They hurt everyone. Which is why EK should never have been created, but here we are. So join in our hell. We will cry together. Tissues for everyone!

Or maybe stop crying about a server you're not even on to increase your post count ?

19 minutes ago, Siax-EK said:

Can't help those who think they are more important due to time pick a dead server. 

Narcissistic much ? that phrase applies more to you than to us.

i didn't see any IS KR BR high ranks crying in the forums in last merge, idk why u think your server deserves an special treatment that the others didn't get.

cya in a few months soon to be Army-1  xD

Siax-EK   

Expressing concerns for the state of the game and hoping for ways to keep people from leaving makes me narcissistic? Flawed logic, but you do you I suppose.

For reference, most of those that did complain didn't come to the forums. Because as you can see, NcWest doesn't really respond to anything.

No point in this thread continuing. Fell apart from what could have been constructive to poorly placed insults.

1 hour ago, Siax-EK said:

Just hit a GP reset. If you can't keep your ranks after that, then you probably don't deserve to keep them now. Maybe back when you could get your rank with nothing but PvE and Pocos you deserved it. Not now though.

''hit GP reset'' and ''hoping for ways to keep people from leaving''  are contradictory ideas, i don't see how punishining the more faithful players that worked years for their ranks its good for a game that barely gets new players.