Cyan can we get regular updates on critical issues?

Hello Cyan and NcSoft,

Do you think it is too much to ask if we get an update either daily or every couple of days on the progress of fixing the huge issue of no Abyss points or GP?   Any information you can share e.g. The developers think they know what the problem is now and it's going to take x number of days or weeks to fix it?   Or even if there is nothing new to report today say that so people are left in the dark thinking you don't care when I know you actually probably do care.   I know that software development can be challenging and it's hard to say when a patch will be released until it's completely tested and found to be without problems.  So it's hard to put a date on something only to find out in testing that something is still broken and you have to go back and work on it more and retest.

But actually this one is really kind of a big issue and it's more than how you said it "We know rank is important to a lot of players"    People are literally and completely stuck not being able to purify their pvp gear because they don't have enough abyss points to do it unless your still rank 1 or 9.   There are so many other things to this than just about rank and GP.

I don't think giving regular updates even if it's to say the problem is not solved yet would help to ease the minds of your players ... I've never seen players so angry about anything before so I hope you can do the right thing.  Anything so critical deserves regular updates and I think people will stop hating on the game so much.

Thanks and please consider this request

If you think back to the last big broken game changing bug would of been the instance bug during 4.X and how long did that take to be fixed 6? maybe 8 weeks. Lets hope ranked players do not have to deal with that for such a long time. Maybe it was shorter but i remember it being active for 2-3 weeks before someone with a CD pack found out and complained about it on the forums.

Lets hope more news comes out for everyone affected.

2 hours ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Hello Cyan and NcSoft,

Do you think it is too much to ask if we get an update either daily or every couple of days on the progress of fixing the huge issue of no Abyss points or GP?   Any information you can share e.g. The developers think they know what the problem is now and it's going to take x number of days or weeks to fix it?   Or even if there is nothing new to report today say that so people are left in the dark thinking you don't care when I know you actually probably do care.   I know that software development can be challenging and it's hard to say when a patch will be released until it's completely tested and found to be without problems.  So it's hard to put a date on something only to find out in testing that something is still broken and you have to go back and work on it more and retest.

But actually this one is really kind of a big issue and it's more than how you said it "We know rank is important to a lot of players"    People are literally and completely stuck not being able to purify their pvp gear because they don't have enough abyss points to do it unless your still rank 1 or 9.   There are so many other things to this than just about rank and GP.

I don't think giving regular updates even if it's to say the problem is not solved yet would help to ease the minds of your players ... I've never seen players so angry about anything before so I hope you can do the right thing.  Anything so critical deserves regular updates and I think people will stop hating on the game so much.

Congratulations! We are persistent. I think even the NCS is shocked by all this resistance. This constant attempt to save the game is even interesting, but it is also just wasted time.

9 hours ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

Hello Cyan and NcSoft,

They will have to discuss this idea with the devs first. They will let you know when more information is available on the idea of regular updates. /sarcasm off

47 minutes ago, ImmortalRain-DN said:

guess where the ncsoft staff is guys

[A Hard to Find Location]

You made my day thx. <3

I am still waiting for them to fix the black eye bug. Almost all my characters have this "illness" and I cannot play with any of them....please do something about it, it has been so very long.

57 minutes ago, MsAzphelumbra-KT said:

You made my day thx. <3

I am still waiting for them to fix the black eye bug. Almost all my characters have this "illness" and I cannot play with any of them....please do something about it, it has been so very long.

Which is funny because the issue has been fixed fairly easily in all other regions and shipped players with a plastic surgery ticket per character. You won’t see any of that happen here.

Me Having a Conversation with NCSoft Staff

Me: excuse me your game is not working properly.

NcsoftStaff: we know.

Me:  Excuse me can you go a little easy on the pay to win and not be so aggressive on our wallets?

NcsoftStaff: No!

Me: so you want to play that game eh.?

NcsoftStaff: what game are you talking about?

Me: monopoly

NcsoftStaff: Whats that?

Me: IDK you tell me.

NcsoftStaff: i googled Monopoly its a game that has to do with money would you like to play monopoly with us in the month of April May 2019?

Me: No No No you will not talk to me that way leave me be you tell me your going to give me a solid finished product and yet you take things to the extreme you tell me im going to get rewarded and yet you yell and put holes in my wallet by a method called Credit or Debit Card.

NcsoftStaff: Are you finished?

Me: yes monopoly was a good game until you lost me.

NcsoftStaff: We Hate to see you leave how may we help you or how may we compensate you?

Me: your evil monopoly game rips at my soul that doesnt help me that hurts me i feel like im in a abusive relationship with your Staff  bye.

Ncsoft Staff: see you in 7.0

Me: if your servers dont die before then maybe not lol

Archived