Weekly Server Maintenance - May 22, 2019

Cyan

2 hours ago, What-EK said:

After the consolidation is complete, additional boosts will be added to all servers. More details to come.

"additional boosts" he didn't say kt and dn will get the same boosts lol

I've checked with several people and they remember the news post saying we'd be getting 400% exp and such on DN and KT- however, I have no way to confirm this because Wayback Machine doesn't have the news article or the FAQ thread archived. Totally possible I'm remembering wrong, but ninja edits to official posts and threads have already happened regarding free transfers from EK to DN, so I guess from now on I'll try to take screenshots of these announcements. Sigh. -_-

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • You will find the following new boosts on all servers until June 5, 2019.
    • EXP +200%
    • Drop +100%
    • AP +100%
    • Crafting +100%

I'm actually very happy about this. Always loved having those boosts on the weekends since it was very helpful especially when you wanted to level your aetherforging back in the days. Hope something similar will happen again on a more regular base! <3

3 hours ago, Bykata-KT said:

@Cyan Yesterday i spend my gold coins for have an legendary transform and as at i supposed game hate me so much cuz i obtained viola in change to get something with attack speed. Same was at the ancient, this game if i don't pay u give me only think i don't use. And if the EK will merge with KT what will happen with elyos account on EK? Can be transferred to asmodian side? If can i will enjoy that if is possible. Thank you and move my account to asmodian side.

Have a nice day!

Oh and btw put same buff such at EK.

In regards to your legendary transform, RNG happens. That's why some players spent a good deal of real money to get the 2k coin legendary transform where they could pick the transform.

Concerning what happens if your account will have both Asmodians and Elyos on it after the merge of KT and EK today, we were told that in this case you will be unable to create any new characters on that account until you either transfer (paid) one race to DN or delete one race from that account. If you don't want to do either, you can continue to play both races on that account just fine. You just can't create any new characters.

37 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

In regards to your legendary transform, RNG happens. That's why some players spent a good deal of real money to get the 2k coin legendary transform where they could pick the transform.

Concerning what happens if your account will have both Asmodians and Elyos on it after the merge of KT and EK today, we were told that in this case you will be unable to create any new characters on that account until you either transfer (paid) one race to DN or delete one race from that account. If you don't want to do either, you can continue to play both races on that account just fine. You just can't create any new characters.

I am just saying my account is on ely side, and i wanted if possible to be moved on asmo side. I don't want to delete any of that. But in concerns of those gold coins, i spend only 1000 coins with help from some friends. Otherwise i can't had nothing. But this is the second time my first transformation was for "Magical"  could be something with attack speed. But nvm that was a bad lucl for me. @Cyan i would like if can to transfer my char to asmo side, cuz i don't want to delete any of those accounts. 

Thank you!

Have a nice day.

1 hour ago, Bykata-KT said:

*snip*

@Cyan i would like if can to transfer my char to asmo side, cuz i don't want to delete any of those accounts. 

*snip*

There is no way to transfer a character from one race to another.

To be clear. You do not have to delete any character. You can continue to play on an account that has both Elyos and Asmodians on KT. You just will not be able to create any new characters on either side. If you want to create new characters, you will have to either pay to transfer one race to DN or delete the characters of one side.

12 hours ago, Shadowslayerr-DN said:

I thought you said in one of your previous posts about the server merge that we'd be getting the same buffs as EK server did...? 

Actually he didn't specify the "same" buffs. He said:

On 4/24/2019 at 11:47 AM, Cyan said:

After the consolidation is complete, additional boosts will be added to all servers. More details to come.

@Cyan How much longer we need to wait???

And when u will make us able to buy transparent transformation scrolls as the simple transformation scrolls?

Feels like we gamers are in some fcking anime game, with weird animal transformations, i don't believe that everyone here are absolute fans of ugly transformations and why the hell you have then character customization if u want us to look at some fcking shugo or bunny running around, do we look like we have zoophilia???

What is wrong with that i want to have a choice to use transparent scrolls or simple ones and why i need to pay more for that stupid transparent ones make them equal, because it makes me wanna leave the game, because i am sick of those fcking bunnies and dogs and whatever other shit.

9 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

GP quests? Those are already fixed unless I’m missing something...

They probably mean the fact that the daily pve GP quests say they're weekly and the weekly pvp GP quest says it's daily.

They will probably end up just changing the text to correctly display they're daily/weekly but I do wish they would change the quests themselves. Having to "fight" your own faction for the completion of these quests is annoying and causes unnecessary strife.

20 minutes ago, Doll-DN said:

They will probably end up just changing the text to correctly display they're daily/weekly but I do wish they would change the quests themselves. Having to "fight" your own faction for the completion of these quests is annoying and causes unnecessary strife.

Wait, you mean the same way you fight your own faction for the camps for genesis crystals, which nowadays is way less competitive than back in 4.0 when there were 3-4 entire parties camping each spawn for bloodmarks? 

And for mob farming sites? And for open world boss spawn kills? And for highest contributions at siege?

3 minutes ago, SevenLions-KT said:

Wait, you mean the same way you fight your own faction for the camps for genesis crystals, which nowadays is way less competitive than back in 4.0 when there were 3-4 entire parties camping each spawn for bloodmarks? 

And for mob farming sites? And for open world boss spawn kills? And for highest contributions at siege?

Except that you do those once and you're done for the week.

As you pointed out, there's already a number of things that you fight your own faction for so why add more?

13 minutes ago, Doll-DN said:

Except that you do those once and you're done for the week.

As you pointed out, there's already a number of things that you fight your own faction for so why add more?

Not quite; some things occur multiple times a week and some per day. And why not? What's 1 more to 50? 50, 51, essentially negligible. I doubt a majority is actually concern about this, since outside the top 100-300 ranked, no one really cares about gp. Heck, I'm in the 100 and I don't even care that much particularly. Go ahead and farmed the 5 extra gp points lol. The only annoying thing about it is how it's harder now to do on less geared alts because camps are constantly being flipped, and it brings all the gp lunatics running around killing the lowbies.

It's actually a bad move in keeping new players. There's been a spike in LFG complaints from frustrated/disgruntled people trying to level / progress but can't because of the pvp-geared gp farmers loitering around.

4 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Did anyone get their gold ingots for their GP reset? I got all other rewards correctly, but I still have the same amount of gold ingots as I did yesterday.

check your special cube bag.  When they give ingots they create a 2nd stack of ingots.  I got mine just combine the 2 stacks into 1 if only wanna 1 stack of ingots.  Think I got 8 today

Archived