Desperate call for moderators and change for economy

Arkaida-KT

Ive been watching this game since 2.8 and im going to post some screenshots in this thread....this thread has a very significant importance in this game and i would like to see something done by ncsoft and hope that my thread might be able to change whats going on in AION......as of the moment our factions in aion are scattered.....none of the factions have real leaders and all of the leaders who used to be leader or knew anything about being a leader gave up on there faction.....so here is the deal....i cant seem to post the screenshots i want to post but i will be looking for a way to do so please be patient....OUR faction leaders and ncsoft and every person playing this game knows that our economy in this game is way to low and needs more people.....NCSOFT THIS WILL ONLY HAPPEN 1 WAY......IT WILL ONLY HAPPEN WITH IN GAME MODERATORS!!!!!!............people who can tell and direct each faction in the proper direction..........people who can get things done in game....people who can ban players breaking rules people who can talk to ncsoft on behalf of customers......IN GAME MODERATORS ARE A MUST FOR ANY MMORPG ECONOMY TO THRIVE!!!! WERE ARE THEY NCSOFT???? 

OUR GOVERNORS AND FACTION LEADERS SHOULD BE NON BIAS IN GAME MODERATORS WHO CAN LEAD EACH FACTION WITHOUT A BIAS OPINION!!!!! AND STRICTLY IN THE INTEREST OF ALL FACTION MEMBERS AS A WHOLE...... OUR FACTIONS SHOULD BE WORKING TOGETHER NOT FIGHTING AMONG EACH OTHER!!!!.....

Feel free to grind the gp and become governor after the next reset if you're this mad over the leadership.

This game never supposed to be a democracy simulator and even if we got so-called non-bias "moderators" ingame they'd just get accused of some kind of "cheating" or exploitation yet again!

YOU DONT EVER SEE ANYONE IN WOW HAVING ISSUES WITH LUNAS JUST NOT WORKING FOR MONTHS AT A TIME OR HOW ABOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT CONTRIBUTION FOR SIEGE.......IN WOW THE GAME CREATORS AND SERVER TECHS RUN SIEGE AS GOLD CROWN MODERATORS...THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF MODERATORS.....1 IS A IN GAME PLAYER WHO ONLY HAS SPECIFIC TERMS OF MODERATION....THE OTHER TYPE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ACTUAL EMPLOYEES OF THE GAME WHO ARE THERE TO KEEP THE GAME STABILITY ORGANIZED......THINGS LIKE FACTION WARS OR GLITCHES AND HACKERS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE EMPLOYEES WHO ARE TRUST WORTHY FROM THE COMPANY TO BE IN THE GAME SCREEN SHOOTING AND  WORKING WITH THE DEV TEAMS TO KEEP THE GAME UNDER CONTROL!!!!!.....THESE THINGS ARE NECESSARY FOR THE STABILITY OF THE ECONOMY OF A MASSIVE ONLINE GAME.....NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY A ONLINE GAME WITH A BUNCH OF UNORGANIZED FFA MORONS WHO HAVE NO SENSE OF DIRECTION WHEN THE GAME REQUIRES THE ENTIRE FACTION TO WORK TOGETHER......THESE MODERATORS ACT AS MEDIATORS BETWEEN FFA PLAYERS AND THOSE WORK TOGETHER AND ALSO HELP KEEP THE PEACE BETWEEN THEM AND THEY HELP WIT OUT RULE BREAKING PLAYERS THAT A GOOD COMMUNITY NEEDS TO GET RID OF TO THRIVE TOGETHER!!!!!!.....................PRETTY SOON HERE I MIGHT BE GOING BACK TO WORLD OF WARCRAFT AND THE REASON IS BECUASE OF ORGANIZATION AND IN GAME MODERATORS.......THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST UNORGANIZED GAME IVE EVER PLAYED.....IM HERE TO STAND FOR THE RESPECT OF WHAT MMORPG MEANS AND THAT MASSIVE MEANS MASSIVE FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is that there are no GMs for Aion, atleast I havent seen them for very very long time. Ncsoft stopped taking this game seriously..... Thats the main issue that caused more problems for the game.

Dude, just go back to WOW, if you going to qq in capslock.

I will admit that I read the first post, skimmed the second and skipped the third-all-caps-rant completely. So I may be way off.

But what I -think- the OP is getting at is that we no longer have any consistency in faction leadership due to the seasons. It does feel weird to have every week or every month someone new tossing out banana chat. I know our faction doesn't pop the artifacts right before siege any more and no one follows whoever is governor like we used to when Aioroz was leading. There really isn't "leadership" any more. Top ranks are just people good at getting GP mobs. Those GP mobs also now have everyone popping their transform before the siege starts and not when it would be beneficial for the faction as a whole. This is what the devs put into the game so they must have meant for sieges to no longer be unified things where a faction works together.

I think of this patch as the antithesis of the 5.x patches with the coalitions where we were forced to work together. 6.x undoes all of that and basically forces us -not- to work together.

What I would say to the OP is adapt or die. Get over it. Cries of "But I want it to be like it wasssssssssssss!" aren't going to change anything. Change your mindset and play the game we have in front of us. Ofc you can suggest that things change, but don't get all TYPINGINALLCAPSRAGENESS. All that does it elevate your blood pressure.

Let me explain why Arkaida open this post:

When there were 10 minutes left for the siege to be over one of the commanders use the commander chat to say to stop trying to take the fort, it was a lost, so people started staying AFK in Sanctum of life, allowing the asmos to invade our outpost, so Arkaida got angry and start scraming "ELYOS ARE GARBAGE" in Sanctum of life, and did that every time s/he died in the outpost, resurect at the obelisk, start screaming, tp back to the outpost and died 5 seconds later.

Aion is not a game, is life

23 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Let me explain why Arkaida open this post:

When there were 10 minutes left for the siege to be over one of the commanders use the commander chat to say to stop trying to take the fort, it was a lost, so people started staying AFK in Sanctum of life, allowing the asmos to invade our outpost, so Arkaida got angry and start scraming "ELYOS ARE GARBAGE" in Sanctum of life, and did that every time s/he died in the outpost, resurect at the obelisk, start screaming, tp back to the outpost and died 5 seconds later.

Aion is not a game, is life

I don't mean to be heartless, but so? Make a tab with no LFG or commander chat or shouts and continue to play your game.

DN-A's current Governor said the same thing, though we hardly needed anyone to tell us that we weren't getting the fort. And it's not like some random person's words are going to make most people afk anyway.

If someone yelling that your faction is garbage is somehow going to make you want to type posts in all caps, it might be time to take a walk outside. Just don't let it bug you. People are potatoes. 

27 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I don't mean to be heartless, but so? Make a tab with no LFG or commander chat or shouts and continue to play your game.

DN-A's current Governor said the same thing, though we hardly needed anyone to tell us that we weren't getting the fort. And it's not like some random person's words are going to make most people afk anyway.

If someone yelling that your faction is garbage is somehow going to make you want to type posts in all caps, it might be time to take a walk outside. Just don't let it bug you. People are potatoes. 

my apologies if i didnt explain myself well, what was said in commander chat, and what was shouted didnt bother me, In fact, my reaction to reading that drama was to laugh a little, entertain myself while reading it, and then disconnect and go to sleep. I just wanted to explain why it was that Arkaida opened this topic and typed all that in caps.

Oh. No worries, @Vessttemona-KT. You and I are similar in that. I just shake my head, chuckle and do my own thing. Though I do understand the OP's frustrations. The game has changed and it can be jarring. But in order to keep playing, we have to come to terms with it. Getting all panicked isn't healthy and ultimately won't help.

I'm sorry. What you want is impossible now. I think the founders of AION are gone and no longer work in this game. Today the AION is in the hands of people who do not know the history of the game and do not care. Errors and lack of communication is justified with an excuse. They inform the shareholders that there has been a change in the MMO market and suggest investments in other games.

The expectations for the AION is a downward curve and if there was interest in investing in this game the NCS would have to work on adjustments suggested by the community. Example: Transformations. They would have created a way for you to choose whether the transformation may or may not change the appearance of your character.

If someone who could see the potential of this game, everything would be different. NCS would have already introduced micro transactions into AION to PC. So, forget It.

This GM thing will never happen. Everything the AION had of a cooperative game is dying. Over the years all they have done is put the players against each other. They introduced arenas and changes in SIEGE to deconstruct alliances and legions. Now they did the same with the ranking. The old AION is dead. Accept this or look for another game to play.

Archived