Weekly Server Maintenance - July 3, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, July 3, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CET. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Steel Rake Fortress will continue for 1 more week.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

wfb9j48hu2731.jpg jz7nrainoy631.jpg 1xaig6qdqw631.jpg

@Cyan Cyan look, better to have to add the legendary transformation contract (selectable), the ultimate frostspark weapon, armor and accessories (selectable) in next event after steel rake fortress event, and also add more skins and mounts on Luna, please don't ignore, thanks!

@Cyan @Hime @Gideon

Can you at least confirm that we're not getting this thing at all, not in the near or far away feature ?

Holding onto 1k+ golden ingots just because "maybe" is getting on my nerves and I'm not the only one.

okwktz.jpg&key=381b17d8034c657a48c2f5201

Also since I'm here already;
k9WKZ8m.png&key=8880c3fd3a0af48b01ecbbc1
when ? Is 7.0 a reasonable delay for something that should've been there since day 1 of 6.2 i.e. October 24th 2018 ? uwu ???

@Cyan what I would like to add to all these good questions is: long time ago you mentioned that NCWest was working is some kind of "brokerable" Prestige Pack item. Is that going to happen anytime soon? or you guys droped the idea?

Hello

I know this has nothing to do with GST or anything, but I few more way/means to obtain Fighting Fragments would also be a great help for those trying gear up in PVP, morphing stones & Purifying gear is very hard when the only way to get them is to do 1 weekly prestige quest & breaking crafted PVP gears for them, I my self find it very hard to farm mats to make gear with very low grade PVP gear to defend against heavly geared opposition

ty kind regards <3

okwktz.jpg

@Cyan @Hime how long will wait for the limited edition gold sand shop? we need to spend our 3k+ gold ingots to selectable legendary contracts and on those ultimate stones,

why steel rake fort npc is gone?

when is the official date of 7.0??? stop ignoring and give us some answers

@Cyan Cyan look, better to have to add the legendary transformation contract (selectable), the ultimate frostspark weapon, armor and accessories (selectable) in next event after steel rake fortress event, and also add more skins and mounts on Luna, please don't ignore, thanks!

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived