Forums

Gunslingers DPS Are So Nerfed Starting from 6.0 Until This Very Day

SiLverInSiLent-DN

My main character is Gunslinger and I have ultimate demaha AC +10 and 7 pcs Legendary from tier 2 in this patch of 7.0 and I have as far as I reached 14k Magical Attack and I have difficulty dealing damage as the rest of other classes on adds in instances bosses and normal mobs. While other classes are completely BROKE having passive buffs for magical attack and others active etc such as Sorcerer, Spiritmaster, SW, AT, Rangers, Assassins are from medium to high dps in this patch not bad I mean at least decent, Vandals are very OP, Gladiators have good buffs too but gunslinger got 1 buff 20% chance to activate aion's nyerking favor and it's so so nerfed. no magic attack passive 10% attack speed so low, some pve attack 600 or 700 can't remember atm (and guess what, well yeah they need it pretty much).. me replying to myself: oh yeah I can tell!! I Just can't take this shit. Pve Attack should be at least 4k To BaLaNcE with other "medium" not "BROKE" Classes".  
Just before you type your stupid comment while and as you are having another class other than Gunslinger being a main Character or Main CLASS, Don't you dare type any stupid comment here saying GSs Are Not nerfed; they are pretty nerfed starting from 6.0 and have a very low DPS: in another words let me explain this.. Since 6.0 patch has released all stats has increased accordingly to improve the effect of buffs such as maximum hp without buffs then with buffs it made a huge difference, SO.. Since that happened The Attack power of each skill has increased accordingly and they made it perfect for almost all classes and other classes more than just perfect but GS wasn't lucky so far; because based on the explanation I provided the main chains for Pistols are so weak compared to the modifications made at the 6.0 Patch. This just ruins the fun of the inflicted classes such as this wonderful class.

This is a discussion for Gunslingers. If your main character is not a gunslinger then you'd better shut up all your holes including your mouth as first hole and your --- as last hole. hoff Ok ?

The class was too OP when it came out same with SW but SW got buffed because IDK and they never fixed GS they just nerfed the class into the ground a couple months after release and I never touched it again. Class is a glass cannon which would make sense if it was at least strong that class is weak asf. I would say roll another class and the new class is pretty OP for PVE not sure about PVP

2 hours ago, OnlyOne-DN said:

*snip*

This is a discussion for Gunslingers. If your main character is not a gunslinger then you'd better shut up all your holes including your mouth as first hole and your --- as last hole. hoff Ok ?

Post on an open forums.. tells people not to comment.

051623bc2c89cc2551805513e977aa93e909a4-w

That being said, I do not main a gunner and am going to post! @SubZero-DN has the right of it. When each new class is released, it is horribly overpowered. Once it gets nerfed, however, to be more in line with the older classes, those that rolled it because they wanted an easy win whine about the nerfs. Just watch what happens with Vandals in due course. 

12 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Post on an open forums.. tells people not to comment.

That being said, I do not main a gunner and am going to post! @SubZero-DN has the right of it. When each new class is released, it is horribly overpowered. Once it gets nerfed, however, to be more in line with the older classes, those that rolled it because they wanted an easy win whine about the nerfs. Just watch what happens with Vandals in due course. 

I always love seeing other intelligent people. Cheers !

14 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

then don't open stupid topics.

This is a stupid topic, you're the stupid cause you put your nose into other's business !

14 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

and if you dont like my comment, then you can use any hole your body has and do what ever you like with it.

Yeah right I just opened my eyes to your shitty comments! How sad :(

16 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I do not main a gunner and am going to post!

Aly I don't think you understand English! Aly you're the reason I typed this

18 hours ago, OnlyOne-DN said:

but it looks like you still argue about it you are a CANCER on this open^^ Forum. LOL *sigh* :(
Get lost.

Your problem is that you have 3rd or 4th grade equipment now, everything has increased stats and people are upgrading, your legendary equipment is the problem. Nobody should even consider playing the game until they are at least ultimate T2 +15.

On 6/9/2019 at 10:48 AM, OnlyOne-DN said:

My main character is Gunslinger and I have ultimate demaha AC +10 and 7 pcs Legendary from tier 2 in this patch of 7.0 and I have as far as I reached 14k Magical Attack and I have difficulty dealing damage as the rest of other classes on adds in instances bosses and normal mobs. While other classes are completely BROKE having passive buffs for magical attack and others active etc such as Sorcerer, Spiritmaster, SW, AT, Rangers, Assassins are from medium to high dps in this patch not bad I mean at least decent, Vandals are very OP, Gladiators have good buffs too but gunslinger got 1 buff 20% chance to activate aion's nyerking favor and it's so so nerfed. no magic attack passive 10% attack speed so low, some pve attack 600 or 700 can't remember atm (and guess what, well yeah they need it pretty much).. me replying to myself: oh yeah I can tell!! I Just can't take this shit. Pve Attack should be at least 4k To BaLaNcE with other "medium" not "BROKE" Classes".  
Just before you type your stupid comment while and as you are having another class other than Gunslinger being a main Character or Main CLASS, Don't you dare type any stupid comment here saying GSs Are Not nerfed; they are pretty nerfed starting from 6.0 and have a very low DPS: in another words let me explain this.. Since 6.0 patch has released all stats has increased accordingly to improve the effect of buffs such as maximum hp without buffs then with buffs it made a huge difference, SO.. Since that happened The Attack power of each skill has increased accordingly and they made it perfect for almost all classes and other classes more than just perfect but GS wasn't lucky so far; because based on the explanation I provided the main chains for Pistols are so weak compared to the modifications made at the 6.0 Patch. This just ruins the fun of the inflicted classes such as this wonderful class.

Bebe-lloron.gif

On 9/6/2019 at 9:53 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

This is Vandal post nerf...

Look for example at 4:43 ranger is at 80% HP, now look at 4:44 ranger is at 10% HP, that was 39k dmg lmao in 1 sec

Wow 39k in 1 second? That must be unheard in Aion

Most of the classes in Aion are straight broken when full geared. Rangers are not in a good spot but a lot others are, including Gunslinger. Painters/vandals got beaten by templars and clerics and others when painter was op so that video proves nothing.

If you watch more of those KR videos and streams you would see Gunslinger is the only class in KR that can burst down fast such robust classes as templars, clerics and chanters. At +15 full ultimate gear they are monsters. And more buffs will come. At +15 of one of their skills can crit all skills for 3 seconds same as assassin. On EU 7.0 altars there is a gunner in top 3-5 dps at altars and forts, so it's not bad in pve either.

The problem with this class is the same as sorc and some others. Just bad class when you don't have the gear, when you don't have your daevanion skills (+15 in KR) or stigmas +12 (+15). The balance is done when you have all of that. If you're poor or don't farm much to get op, forget this class.

1 hour ago, NilZero-DN said:

Yes, I do agree that gunner's DPS in PVE instance is quick low in the current patch, but the PVP aspect has been buffed over the past few patch. With that said if you just want to play gunner as PVE hero then gunner is not the class for you.

challenge accepted

Alright, I'll bite...

I'll go ahead and answer to you simply why gunner feels so bad: you are not max geared, and you don't pvp.

I played gunner at the very beginning of 5.0 before I quit and returned at the beginning of 5.8. I played my gunner through 6.x and about a month before 7.0, I've rerolled AT. But hear me out. 

I decided to no longer play my gunner because I felt what you were feeling, and I asked myself quite a bit why gunner felt so awful. I have pretty good ping. My rotations are decent. I can switch between cannon and pistols quickly. Why was my damage lacking? Well...

Gunner performs very poorly in PvE, because of the reasons you mentioned. However, very geared gunners (such as Rick and XYZX to name the main two that pop into my head) have good DPS. Have good damage in PvPvE. They are geared. If you want to play gunner after 5.0, you better be prepared to omega-swipeu or work your tail off. Because you will get nothing accomplished as a gunner if you are mediocre, or not willing to put in the money or energy to be fully geared to compensate for the fact that gunners do not get a lot of passive buffs like other classes do. If you are not in majority red as a gunner in PvE, you better bring some high dps with you to things to carry your damage. Because a half geared PvE gunner isn't gonna do it sis...

As far as PvP, while the same applies, you better check your daevanion skills. Because if you don't have the purple trunk shot....oof. You're missing the true beauty of gunner PvP. While gunner doesn't do as much damage as the other classes do, they are full of CC and utility, and the ability to kite off opponents until the end. Mobility and utility are the true strengths of a gunner, especially in full purple (like I was this past patch). PvP in a group is even better for gunners if you and your team can communicate effectively BECAUSE of the versatility of gunner CC. Silence, stun, sleep, root...slow...Because of these things, a smart, well practiced gunner can stand toe to toe with any other class if you know what you're doing, have the right daevanion skills, and the gear. Being a good gunner is all about persistence, honestly. It's hard if you didn't have the head start in 5.8 for decent compensation in 6.x.

I rerolled because I'm a fairly busy person...I know I don't have the time and I'm not willing to spend the money to gear myself heavily in PvP, which is what I enjoyed most about playing gunner. If you aren't willing to put in the work and only want to complain, then reroll. I'm serious, not trolling or anything. But you're wasting your time being half geared and complaining, if you want to be good, put in the effort to be strong. It's not like NCSoft will balance Gunslinger to be easier just because you asked, lol. So work with what you have and get geared ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Archived