Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - September 18, 2019

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, September 18, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Alchemy event will end.
  • Shugo Sweep will continue for three more weeks.
  • Daevas Day Anniversary Events for three more weeks. 
  • GP will be reset and a new season will begin.
  • The minimum entry level for Luna instances will be increased to 10.
  • The Frostspark gear bundles will be updated to clarify they cannot be used by Vandals.
  • Debug text being present in the descriptions of transparent transformation potions will be fixed.
  • Incorrect terms on some event NPCs will be fixed.
  • Lugbug's Compassionate Box that it gives its items randomly will be clarified.
  • The names of Manastone bundles from the Shugo Sweep will be modified to clarify they contain Engraved Manastones.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

nuhuh.png na4ybsfed0m31.jpg i3s7ulw809m31.jpg

23 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Any information regarding the people using scripts on broker to instantly buy items? This is a straight up cheat where they use 3rd party programs to not on the broker.

You would have to report them just like you do with bots out auto-hunting.

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, Chashu-KT said:

Any info regarding when character server transfers will be functional again?

We're in the final stages of testing. Hopefully we will have it ready soon.

54 minutes ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

Am I missing something? Isn't it already level 10?

The text in game says 10 currently, there's a back end update to make them 10.

• Aion Team
5 minutes ago, Swonzie-DN said:

Same bro till the event starts.... what they gonna do? they will going to give us an compensation??? or nothing???

I said somewhere else on the forums we're working to figure out the issue and will be handling those that have been impacted.

@Cyan

Will Karunerk's Workshop ever get updated? (The Luna crafting)

We used to get new skins/mounts/furniture/pets etc. every couple weeks in 5.8, but now we've only have the same Dark/Light follower skins and breezy furniture for months. Not even NEW like brand new never before seen skins, just new as in different and not the exact same things for months at a time.

Is there any chance for updating it on a regular basis again? It would also be nice if we had access to guestblooms for armor/weapon skins again too. :(

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, September 18, 2019 from 6:00 a.m. CDT / 11:00 CEST. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Changes

• The Frostspark gear bundles will be updated to clarify they cannot be used by Vandals.

@Cyan that’s great, the boxes will clarify something that we’ve already figured out on our own. Will those of us with Vandals get something different in compensation for the event items we can’t use?  It’s bad enough that the drop rate is horrendously low - and non-Prestige players have an even lower chance of getting anything...  it would be nice to be able to use the armour/accessory boxes we did get as rewards. 

6 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Any eta on the rewards for vandal gear and the rewards for the people who didn't get their prestige pack compensation yet form the bugged 1st 2 weeks of 7.0? I know a few players got 14 day packs however I haven't received anything yet and you said it would be mid week?

Are you referring to the vandal skin?  It has come in.  You need to log in to the account then apply the code.  Read up Vantheria's post on it and note its 6 pieces of untransferable  skin armor for cloth class only.

I noticed something though.  I had a 3rd account with only AT & SM at 80 but they did not receive any code for the rewards.  Seems like its only if you had created a Vandal and reach at least level 30 on that account then you get the reward.

1 hour ago, Ossus-DN said:

Are you referring to the vandal skin?  It has come in.  You need to log in to the account then apply the code.  Read up Vantheria's post on it and note its 6 pieces of untransferable  skin armor for cloth class only.

I noticed something though.  I had a 3rd account with only AT & SM at 80 but they did not receive any code for the rewards.  Seems like its only if you had created a Vandal and reach at least level 30 on that account then you get the reward.

I got the code on two accounts that had level 80s (other classes) and had a level 10 Vandal. The Vandal does not need to be level 30. But you do need to have created one. 

2 minutes ago, Arkaida-KT said:

I HAD A LEVEL 80 VANDAL THE FIRST WEEK AND NEVER GOT ANY CODE FOR ANYTHING!!!!! WERE IS THIS POST YOU SPEAK OF? I NEVER GOT THE VANDAL STUFF THEY SAID WE WOULD GET!!!

You don't need to shout. And one ! is enough. Calm down. It's going to be alright.

It wasn't made clear. The items are not just delivered to you. You have to apply a code to your account. Don't worry. The code will already be there. You just need to hit "apply". Go to the front page of the forums. In the top right hand corner, pull down the My Account menu. Click "apply a code". Go to the Aion tab. There should be a code there. Tap it and hit apply. Then go in game and there will be an express mail. Make sure to pick that mail up on your vandal, as the skin is cloth only and cannot be worn by any class that doesn't wear cloth.

If you don't have a code, then you are like me and are still waiting for the second group of codes to go out.

interesting i will check but i have been in and out of my account info on nc website and seen no code....

4 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

You don't need to shout. And one ! is enough. Calm down. It's going to be alright.

It wasn't made clear. The items are not just delivered to you. You have to apply a code to your account. Don't worry. The code will already be there. You just need to hit "apply". Go to the front page of the forums. In the top right hand corner, pull down the My Account menu. Click "apply a code". Go to the Aion tab. There should be a code there. Tap it and hit apply. Then go in game and there will be an express mail. Make sure to pick that mail up on your vandal, as the skin is cloth only and cannot be worn by any class that doesn't wear cloth.

If you don't have a code, then you are like me and are still waiting for the second group of codes to go out.

FOUND IT TYSVM ALY!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

Changes

• Routine website and server maintenance
  • The Alchemy event will end.
  • Shugo Sweep will continue for three more weeks.
  • Daevas Day Anniversary Events for three more weeks. 
  • GP will be reset and a new season will begin.
  • The minimum entry level for Luna instances will be increased to 10.
  • Debug text being present in the descriptions of transparent transformation potions will be fixed.
  • Incorrect terms on some event NPCs will be fixed.
  • Lugbug's Compassionate Box that it gives its items randomly will be clarified.
  • The names of Manastone bundles from the Shugo Sweep will be modified to clarify they contain Engraved Manastones.

Be sure to follow @AionOps for server updates.

Maintenance Images of the Week

here is an IDEA....Can you guys do something about the instances being ridiculously glitchy?...aka....PF boss hitting people who are outside the aoe, or FM just not letting people fly who should have flown just fine! im sure i can speak for quite a few people when i say this esp for the PF glitch were people would get hit outside the aoe or the boss would reset for no reason!....how about just letting us ress in there that would be fantastic!...just saying some scripted words not displaying properly aint nothing compared to bad game physics esp if the script is the only thing effected and not the items themselves who cares about spelling as long as the game FUNCTIONS PROPERLY!!!!

Archived