Known Issues: Server Merge

Cyan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello. I have a problem trying to log in, but only with some characters, those who are in Azpel sanctuary. Can someone of support move them to another part? like they studios or something? I could log in with some of my characters that are not in the Nosvord base but as son as I got near it, the game DC me. Im from Israphel server, JuliusBelmont was the name of my main.

Edit: Nevermind, I can log now.

If you are DCing in Illuma/Nors, try logging into a character that is not there first before attempting to login the character in those regions. It worked for me.

+1 on the Send Log Error when touching the Coalition menu. That needs to be fixed.

17 minutes ago, 2s32E6BC-DN said:

My character's name got changed into letters and numbers after the maintenance. Any way you guys can restore it? I didn't use any name changing tickets but this affected my in game name. Will there be a fix? 

In your inventory there is a Name Change ticket. Use it to get your name back. 

14 minutes ago, 2s2853C8-DN said:

I can't log in, all my characters are in Iluma.

You don't have a single character that isn't in Iluma? Even a low level one? If you do, try logging that one in first and then switching to one in Iluma. If not, try turning your graphic settings way way way down.

I don't know if it could help, but for those who have only Lv66+ toons already in Illuma/Norsvold and get insta-DC when log-in, you can try simply to create a new toon Lv1, then try again to log-in why your Lv66+ in Illuma/Norsvold whitout trouble.

Worked for me on 3 differents accounts that encounter that problem.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

If you are DCing in Illuma/Nors, try logging into a character that is not there first before attempting to login the character in those regions. It worked for me.

+1 on the Send Log Error when touching the Coalition menu. That needs to be fixed.

thing is for me when I went into coalition it never send logged it just legit closes the whole game down.  No send log or anything.

Though way more send logs now then was before as a whole.

1 hour ago, ClayJax-DN said:

What am I suppose to do if ALL my characters are logged in Iluma? and I have no room on my account to make a newbie to log into in another area to try that theory... Am I stuck in the disconnection loss forever? lol

Same happened to me, just kept trying to log in until one time it finally didn't kick me out :/

Archived