Known Issues: Server Merge

Cyan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/16/2017 at 10:39 PM, 2s1797C8-DN said:

i have a question when are the names of my toons comeing back?

All the names were reset with the merge. As @Bryos-KT said, there is a name change ticket in your inventory. Use it to change your name back to what it was before. If you can't because the name is no longer available, submit a ticket to Support to make a claim on that name. If both characters are under level 65, the one with the higher level will be granted the name. If both characters are over level 65, the one with the oldest creation date will be granted the name.

On 10/17/2017 at 1:15 AM, 5s2CAF6E-DN said:

After I click on sever katalam and I can not find the game, I do not know how to play it, help me to check my account thanks

You need to submit a ticket with Support.

@Cyan can you give me any light about this? why we lagg like crazy and get massive Dcs in Elyos side DN server (idk about KT) and why always elyos and elyos, to be honest i dont want the clasic answer, something like maybe you need to buy a better pc or play in low graphis, i cant believe that a full alliance have a shitty pc and internet conection.

https://i.imgur.com/OpfgtfF.jpg

Most people have been properly compensated for their properties. Some people, it seems, have been caught in error in the net to catch those trying to cheat the system. Those people successfully argued with Support that they did not sell/buy their properties at inflated prices in order to get more kinah after the merge. From what I can tell, if you sold/bought your property -after- the merge was announced for an inflated value, you won't be able to argue your case. If you sold/bought it before the merge was announced, then you have a good chance of doing so.

@Cyan there is a  bug with the Blood Medal consumables NPC (Zakus if Elyos)  , if we go to trade in  blood medals for daily restricted items  such as Major Deep Conditioning,  we're tcan't buy the item even though (1) we don't have any in our inventory  and (2) the NPC indicates that we've purchased none  for the day.

15 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

From what I can tell, if you sold/bought your property -after- the merge was announced for an inflated value, you won't be able to argue your case. If you sold/bought it before the merge was announced, then you have a good chance of doing so.

I never bought a house, so I don't have a stake in this. As best I can tell, the disagreement is over the perceived fair market value. Long time players who were able to buy houses at much lower prices than were prevailing just before the merge was announce feel they were not being offer fair value for their houses. Other players argued that those early buyers got the real value of house ownership from the various buffs house owners receive.

I can understand both side's positions.

I think that it would have been better if NC had figured out the prevailing house prices just before the merge announcement, then offered house owners a refund based on those prices.

But, again, I never bought a house, so this issue doesn't affect me.

On 10/13/2017 at 6:43 PM, Cyan said:

The titles unfortunately were not part of the merge process and they need to be sent out manually. We will try to have everyone's sent out next week.

It's been two weeks after You said this. So... any update on this?

Ever since the recent patches, I can't log on to any of my toons in illuma. I even lowered my graphic options to low and repaired files. As soon as I load into game I see people then disconnect after a few seconds. Never had this issue before even with 400+ people in sieges.

17 minutes ago, Form-DN said:

Ever since the recent patches, I can't log on to any of my toons in illuma. I even lowered my graphic options to low and repaired files. As soon as I load into game I see people then disconnect after a few seconds. Never had this issue before even with 400+ people in sieges.

Are you able to log into a character that's not in Illuma and turn your graphics all the way down + shift F12? D:

Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

Are you able to log into a character that's not in Illuma and turn your graphics all the way down + shift F12? D:

That's what I did, level one toon fresh in starting area, lowered graphics. I don't think it's my system I've played this game with max graphics during packed sieges. This is probably the map being full with everyone just afking in illuma.

Just now, Form-DN said:

That's what I did, level one toon fresh in starting area, lowered graphics. I don't think it's my system I've played this game with max graphics during packed sieges. This is probably the map being full with everyone just afking in illuma.

I had the crash in Illuma thing right after the server merge. Bummer that graphics + shift f12 doesn't fix it for you. :( That's how I got in.

I had the crash in Illuma thing right after the server merge. Bummer that graphics + shift f12 doesn't fix it for you. :( That's how I got in.

yea.. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe latest patch, this event. Too many people just sitting in illuma, plus all the asmos on the map. It's such a crowded map now a days.

Just now, Form-DN said:

yea.. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe latest patch, this event. Too many people just sitting in illuma, plus all the asmos on the map. It's such a crowded map now a days.

Worse comes to worst, message Support and ask if they can move your characters from Illuma to Sanctum since you're getting the disconnect bug and none of the normal workarounds are working. :<

Worse comes to worst, message Support and ask if they can move your characters from Illuma to Sanctum since you're getting the disconnect bug and none of the normal workarounds are working. :<

Alright, I'll try that. Hopefully I get a reply. Thanks for the helping.

• Aion Team
On 10/28/2017 at 10:12 AM, Heat-KT said:

It's been two weeks after You said this. So... any update on this?

Apologizes for the delay we've had, but we will get them sent out this week. After speaking with the team the goal is to get them finished by Wednesday, if this time changes I will be sure to let everyone know.

Thank you.

olá boa noite,

Depois Dessa Mudança Não Consigo logar sem meu spitmaster lv 67 Quando entro nela aparece para eu reconectar Direto, n da Nem uma possibilidade de mexer em nada, ja com Outros Personagens meu de lv Mais Baixo loga normais e Mostra a possibilidade de trocar o Nome Deles . Porém ainda n efetuei uma troca por causa do motivo, de n conseguir acessar meu personagem principal que onde tudo o dinheiro e muito mais eu pergunte qual o problema não está sendo conseguido acessa-la. e meu personagem se encontra no mapa de illuma a ultima vez que loguei nele desloquei naquele mapa.

1 hour ago, 5s25E27A-DN said:

olá boa noite,

Depois Dessa Mudança Não Consigo logar sem meu spitmaster lv 67 Quando entro nela aparece para eu reconectar Direto, n da Nem uma possibilidade de mexer em nada, ja com Outros Personagens meu de lv Mais Baixo loga normais e Mostra a possibilidade de trocar o Nome Deles . Porém ainda n efetuei uma troca por causa do motivo, de n conseguir acessar meu personagem principal que onde tudo o dinheiro e muito mais eu pergunte qual o problema não está sendo conseguido acessa-la. e meu personagem se encontra no mapa de illuma a ultima vez que loguei nele desloquei naquele mapa.

Log on alt

Set graphics to minimum

Shift-f12

Log on main.

If no work, write ticket to Support https://support.aiononline.com/hc/en-us

Say "I cannot log onto my level 67 spiritmaster in Iluma because of the disconnect bug. Can you move my character to Sanctum please? Thank you!" (in English; just copy what I typed)

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived