Countless posts about Stigmas

Euphoria-DN

Ncsoft needs to acknowledge the numerous posts complaining about the stigma rates or lack of and listen to the player base. Other regions all got the +12 safe spot naturally and permanent and not as an event. Is that the case with NA 7.5? All other regions stigma events had a rate increase from 20% to 30% or 35% for their events. We had two events and no rate increase and the players are annoyed  on how difficult this is especially considering outside the storm wing event how hard it is to collect stigmas and at the same time the chance is so damn low to succeed. The rates should be changed asap to something much higher and the price on the bcm dropped drastically or add another event to get multiple stigma stones since most everyone who had a small stash saved from the last event have blown through their 100 stigmas to see little gain. Players are very annoyed and frustrated as evidenced by the number of threads and posts. Do something that doesn't impede game progress for once but helps it because if every other region can do it WHY CAN'T (WON'T) YOU?

At the very least, make +6 a safe spot to help new/returning players. They can easily go from +8 back to like +2 because there is no safe spot between 0 and +9. Several of us are privileged/lucky enough to have at least a few +15 stigmas, but then there are even more people with +4 stigmas. There is no middle ground anymore, and the disparity is too great. It's not fair to new/returning players.

38 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Ncsoft needs to acknowledge the numerous posts complaining about the stigma rates or lack of and listen to the player base. 

They already have.

NCwest notes: Event gave to many stigma stones. Solution: Nerf stigma enchant stones from future events so we have less complaints about rates.

Without events the majority would not of had these attempts to complain about so you should be thankful you got the chance at all. If you a paying player keep paying you will eventually get there buddy'ol'pal

14 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

They already have.

NCwest notes: Event gave to many stigma stones. Solution: Nerf stigma enchant stones from future events so we have less complaints about rates.

Without events the majority would not of had these attempts to complain about so you should be thankful you got the chance at all. If you a paying player keep paying you will eventually get there buddy'ol'pal

I haven't even had prestige pack since last August. Nah I'm not pay2win more like free2Lose

Put a safe enchant at +6 permanently, like we have at +9 and +12 which are OP, a +6 safe spot wouldn't hurt.
Stigma echant event needs a stigma  success rate increase, not some BCM sales.

I'd rather not have an event that gives you 200 stigma enchants per account and then burns them off failing. I'd rather pay 13m per stigma enchant at GST and then enchant the stigmas normally.

59 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Put a safe enchant at +6 permanently, like we have at +9 and +12 which are OP, a +6 safe spot wouldn't hurt.
Stigma echant event needs a stigma  success rate increase, not some BCM sales.

I'd rather not have an event that gives you 200 stigma enchants per account and then burns them off failing. I'd rather pay 13m per stigma enchant at GST and then enchant the stigmas normally.

This! This! THIS!

I twice broke stigmas on my glad from +7 all the way down to +2 and +4. On my chanter it took 40 nyerking stones to get ONE green stigma from +7 to +9.

All I wanted was to unlock the  3 slots on the right side. I know that +15 is NEVER going to happen.

I have opened every Storming box from the event and I burned every enchantment stone. Still not a full set of +9 on any of my characters.

I'm done. RNGeesus is NOT with me.

thats it. For now it is very discouraging to play against players who raised an army of stormwing event accounts just to enchant their stigmas to +15 spending 2000+ stones. Not everybody has that ammount of accounts or even time to make it, and depending on tons of alts to progress ONE character is insane (this is not the main proposal of all 6.x+ patch)

I don't even understand the rates i saw today someone from DN based on the notifications went from 10>10>10>10>11>12>13>14>15 on a glacial shard. 

How is that even possible? 

I took a screenshot but I'm not technical enough to figure out how to post it here.  I understand though that there could have been a few in there that were not success but remained the same..but whats the odds on going from 9-15 without a fail (decrease)? 

21 minutes ago, Tullaris-DN said:

I don't even understand the rates i saw today someone from DN based on the notifications went from 10>10>10>10>11>12>13>14>15 on a glacial shard. 

How is that even possible? 

I took a screenshot but I'm not technical enough to figure out how to post it here.  I understand though that there could have been a few in there that were not success but remained the same..but whats the odds on going from 9-15 without a fail (decrease)? 

You only see the successes of other people, the gazillion fails are the secret pleasure of the guy enchanting.
This : "10>10>10>10>11>12>13>14>15"
Could have been this:

+9 -> +10 (global notification)
+10 -> +9 (fail no global notification)
+9 -> +9 (fail no global notification)
+9 -> +10 (global notification)
+10 -> +10 (fail but not going down, no global notification)
etc

correct, you would see the other successes in between so if at 13 it failed and went back down to 12 then you would see a 13 again so it would look something like this 10>11>12>13>13>14>15.   this person went 10-15 without any other notifications in between.

13 hours ago, Tullaris-DN said:

correct, you would see the other successes in between so if at 13 it failed and went back down to 12 then you would see a 13 again so it would look something like this 10>11>12>13>13>14>15.   this person went 10-15 without any other notifications in between.

I managed to get a 12-15 with no fails on one, but that was after spending 160 stigma enchantment stones on the same stigma. So yeah, you win some, you lose some. You just lose a lot more often in this game.

23 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Do something that doesn't impede game progress for once but helps it because if every other region can do it WHY CAN'T (WON'T) YOU?

Because we're not the other regions. The whole point of this proclaimed "Stigma Event" is to have players blow money at the start as much as possible, ninja nerf the enchant rates to have them spend even more, and then (maybe) give another event where non-spenders can attempt to catch up. I'm using those words loosely, because this always happens when the next patch is approaching (i.e. 7.2 with Sovereign gear dropping in FM/BoS). 

Had they used this Stigma advancement thing be usable on any stigma regardless of the Stigma level, I'd say that'd be fair for new/returning players. 

38 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Because we're not the other regions. The whole point of this proclaimed "Stigma Event" is to have players blow money at the start as much as possible, ninja nerf the enchant rates to have them spend even more, and then (maybe) give another event where non-spenders can attempt to catch up. I'm using those words loosely, because this always happens when the next patch is approaching (i.e. 7.2 with Sovereign gear dropping in FM/BoS). 

Had they used this Stigma advancement thing be usable on any stigma regardless of the Stigma level, I'd say that'd be fair for new/returning players. 

Because of this reason Im not coming back, I think many other players not returning for the same reason. I think even more quit this patch than started playing. 

There are few things that cross the line for me in this game and end up being I wont do that ever again.  Stigmas is one of those things that are just not worth doing anymore for me due to disgusting enchant rates.  Safe spots are a joke because you still destroy just about as many enchants anyway!  Stigmas are probably ranked #2 in total BS of the game.

31 minutes ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

There are few things that cross the line for me in this game and end up being I wont do that ever again.  Stigmas is one of those things that are just not worth doing anymore for me due to disgusting enchant rates.  Safe spots are a joke because you still destroy just about as many enchants anyway!  Stigmas are probably ranked #2 in total BS of the game.

Don't be too sad. In the next patch (or I'm guessing 8.0) you need to level your Advanced stigmas to +15 again.

Theres not much they can do at this point. We know other regions got events and even fully boosted enchantment rates as a permanent buff. Then here on NA, where we got couple shafted stigma events. Players still participated in them costing them 1-2 and even 3k stigmas. If they were to change the rates now thats nyerked up, knowing how many stones they could have saved with boosted rates. The big issue is the supply of stigma enchantment stones. Logging in alts just to afk for 2-3 months just for stones to get +!5 is retarded. 

14 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Theres not much they can do at this point. We know other regions got events and even fully boosted enchantment rates as a permanent buff. Then here on NA, where we got couple shafted stigma events. Players still participated in them costing them 1-2 and even 3k stigmas. If they were to change the rates now thats nyerked up, knowing how many stones they could have saved with boosted rates. The big issue is the supply of stigma enchantment stones. Logging in alts just to afk for 2-3 months just for stones to get +!5 is retarded. 

EVERYONE mark your calendars, this day... 5th June 2020, I 100% agree with Ele-DN's post!

NO COLLISION DETECTED!

d1dCT2E.jpg

im done trying to enchant mine used 100 stig enchant stones on 1 stigma  to go from 10 to 10 ,  im not ever gonna get the damn things to 12 to open the greater slot , let alone ever hit 15 , and these scrolls, there justg gonna sit in my warehouse unless they get deleted at events end,  i think its total bs what they have done to stigmas and the enchanting bs with the supposed 20% success rate which is more like a 99% fail rate since it seems like u need anywhere up to 3k+ stones to enchant 6-9 stigma's . total money sink.

Archived