7.5 Part 2 Update Coming on 8/19/2020

Vantheria-DN

I see you posted that we'll be receiving the 2nd half of the 7.5 patch next week (post: https://www.aiononline.com/news/shadows-over-balaurea-update). You note within that page that this will be the Korean update from February 19, 2020.

Can one of you beautiful CMs please let us know if your update will also include the patch from before that one, February 5, 2020? This one: https://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=901036

It adds:

- Auto-hunting mobs in open world

- 2nd boss Orissan in IDD Hard Mode (drops plume)

- Requirement to kill gates at altars before they can be taken

- Other minor changes

Thanks! Really looking forward to the new siege schedule! :)

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

- Other minor changes

One Huge addition you should note is the main page on the site says they are adding Rebirth manastone fasteners to prestige vendor.

This is a huge deal because these being added means we can redo unwanted rune/gem slots. However, we do not know how expensive they will be from the store/vendor.

49 minutes ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

One Huge addition you should note is the main page on the site says they are adding Rebirth manastone fasteners to prestige vendor.

This is a huge deal because these being added means we can redo unwanted rune/gem slots. However, we do not know how expensive they will be from the store/vendor.

When I said "minor changes," I was referring to the minor changes in the Korean patch notes from February 5th, but yeah, I agree that's a good thing we're getting!

@Vantheria-DN  I think they meant were getting the skill changes that KR got on February 19th. I know EU just released the open test server for 7.6 which had IDDHM 2nd boss and auto loot and all of that stuff. Im surprised theyre releasing the divine transformations now instead of waiting for the official 7.6. I think they do have to save some stuff for 7.6 though.

WHY WOULD U DISABLE A GAME FEATURE WHICH ALLOWS PLAYERS WHO DIDNT PLAY PREVIOUS PATCHES TO GAIN CUBICS AND CATCH UP? MAKES 0 SENSE TO DISABLE A FEATURE IMPLEMENTED INTO THE GAME TO ALLOW PLAYERS TO CATCH UP TO OLDER PLAYERS. NOT TO MENTION GETTING XP IS IMPOSSIBLE. 

@Kibbelz Can you go kill monsters in open world and tell me how many cubics you get in an hour then report to these degernates how much time it would take to manually try and farm cubics.

21 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi @Hellish-DN, as I understand the game team chose to disable auto-hunting from this patch

Can we get clarification on what you mean by game team? Knowing whether these changes are coming from Korea or from NCwest themselves will help our feedback.

WHY WOULD U DISABLE A GAME FEATURE WHICH ALLOWS PLAYERS WHO DIDNT PLAY PREVIOUS PATCHES TO GAIN CUBICS AND CATCH UP? MAKES 0 SENSE TO DISABLE A FEATURE IMPLEMENTED INTO THE GAME TO ALLOW PLAYERS TO CATCH UP TO OLDER PLAYERS. NOT TO MENTION GETTING XP IS IMPOSSIBLE. @Kibbelz Can you go kill monsters in open world and tell me how many cubics you get in an hour then report to these degernates how much time it would take to manually try and farm cubics.

STOP CHANGING THINGS YOU THINK THAT HELP WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA JUST COPY PASTE THINGS AND LEAVE IT AS IT IS IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING FOR nyerkS SAKE

no change you have ever made since 6.2 has actually helped anyone what dont you get about that, your 20 luna retune is still 8x the price of what it should be? the nyerk is that the auto hunt is there for a reason to farm cubics, BOTS DONT nyerkING MATTER IN THIS GAME STOP IF THE GAME DEVELOPER ACTUALLY ADDED IT THEMSELVES??????????

you changed the transform stats to be worse than what they should be, then ended up changing them back anyways and theres still no way to get ultimate transforms, you think that is helping anyone????????? but farming mobs that drop nothing but cubics is bad for the game???????????

What is the reason to disable auto hunt, if you guys played you realise that botting open world gives literally nothing for kinah farmers THEYRE ALL IN LUNA AS YOU KNOW ALREADY. give an actual good feature and allow players to kill useless mobs and gain cubics because they dont exist in the game

No plat cubics no stat cubics, why not just delete them out of the game if you dont want to add them since apparently you can do that

41 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi @Hellish-DN, as I understand the game team chose to disable auto-hunting from this patch

nice so we wont get the nerf to open world drops right?

28 minutes ago, boatbang-KT said:

WHY WOULD U DISABLE A GAME FEATURE WHICH ALLOWS PLAYERS WHO DIDNT PLAY PREVIOUS PATCHES TO GAIN CUBICS AND CATCH UP? MAKES 0 SENSE TO DISABLE A FEATURE IMPLEMENTED INTO THE GAME TO ALLOW PLAYERS TO CATCH UP TO OLDER PLAYERS. NOT TO MENTION GETTING XP IS IMPOSSIBLE. 

@Kibbelz Can you go kill monsters in open world and tell me how many cubics you get in an hour then report to these degernates how much time it would take to manually try and farm cubics.

what.. you know nothing ... they will nerf exp and loot from open world even with that auto farm system u will get almost 0 exp 

just do be stupid and trhink about it if they gonna make an auto farm system its because they will really nerf drops and exp in open world so basicly something u can get right now farming in 10-20 min u will need 3-4 hours botting thats how it works, dissable that feature is a good decision then they wont have reasons to nerf drops and exp from open world

Archived