**GM HAS ACTED**

Chekula

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you wrote a ticket asking about paragon stuff and etc, dont be fooled.

Support has no clue what's going on in the game, and if they said that they probably just trying to CC the aion community, loki hime nor kibbelz has come to answer anything, so they probably didn't acted at all.

Thats what i was thinking

12 minutes ago, ForumBatman said:

If you wrote a ticket asking about paragon stuff and etc, dont be fooled.

Support has no clue what's going on in the game, and if they said that they probably just trying to CC the aion community, loki hime nor kibbelz has come to answer anything, so they probably didn't acted at all.

Exactly

4 hours ago, Chekula said:

The GM has acted.

Everyone who uses Paragon has been BANED, so let everyone calm down and forget about everything that happened with Paragon.
Happy playing again, This is not Joke and this is Serious, Thank for @Hime, @Kibbelz.

EVRYONE HAVE ANICE DAY, Let's celebrate this!!!!

How do you know this?

6 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

A person with 4 post count came here to tell us that the issue is over, everyone got banned, babies are happy, butterflies are flying again and  and we should all stop addressing the paragon issue.

I am like:

442201_1600w.png

My thoughts too. A desperate attempt to quiet the mob from the guilty party?

• Aion Team

Hi everyone, message below from our game team:

We are aware of this issue, and have already actioned several involved accounts. We are continuing to investigate and cannot offer additional details at this time, but we take this issue extremely seriously.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

We are aware of this issue, and have already actioned several involved accounts. We are continuing to investigate and cannot offer additional details at this time, but we take this issue extremely seriously.

Thanks

Excellent, thank you! I now believe :D. Hopefully the actions and number of accounts found are appropriate.

12 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Thanks

A suggestion, you could remove the block from the detail view of all characters, so we can report the people who abused this bug / abuse.

2 minutes ago, Kabee-KT said:

A suggestion, you could remove the block from the detail view of all characters, so we can report the people who abused this bug / abuse.

They will remove the weapons so we cannot inspect them. We need GMs to look up on log files not some ingame /inspect action.

@Kibbelz pls see all paragon came into game like 3 weeks ago or more

because a lot have those gear and weapon hidden in alts or even alt accounts 

pls take even some time , we will wait but pls solve all and punish all also . even those who buy from broker or anything 

all guilty who has such weapon , bought or create one

22 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Thanks

It’s good that several  of the accounts have had consequences.. but it’s not all of them. And what happened to the GM? The players sold and used the gear, but they wouldn’t have ever gotten the armor if it wasn’t for the GM. Is the GM still working? Are they still giving people unfair advantages? Banning (or taking consequences) on a couple of the accounts is alright, but that’s like taking a binky  away from a baby that has 5 more in its hand... it can just put another one in

24 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Thanks

Nah nah nah. There has to be a full explanation of what happened and what kind of punishments were issued.  Full transparency. Don’t give us the typical we can’t give details. FULL TRANSPARENCY. 

22 minutes ago, Forgive-KT said:

Nah nah nah. There has to be a full explanation of what happened and what kind of punishments were issued.  Full transparency. Don’t give us the typical we can’t give details. FULL TRANSPARENCY. 

Exactly, because everything else looks like a coverup

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, Forgive-KT said:

You've probably noticed this elsewhere, but in general gaming companies do not provide full transparency when it comes to exploits and cheats. You may personally receive an affirmation that "a report" you made "led to action", or a company may distrubte total quantity of bans related to a ban-wave. There are varying levels of transparency that can be shared, but full is pretty much never an option.

Over my career at various gaming companies, I've been told a few reasons why the vague replies are necessary, and I'll share the two that were the most memorable to me:

• A head of legal counsel once informed me that if you include player details, you open the opportunity for that player to sue for libel. They can contest that what you claimed they did a court of law, and sue for monetary damages (rather than just say, a ban reversal). Sharing player details poses a legal threat.

• An IT security teammate told me, this was prehaps 2-3 years ago now, that sharing any operative details about a ban has the potential to provide tools to would-be hackers/exploiters/etc (I don't remember their exact words, but this was the gist). For this reason, you'll rarely see an explanation of how systems were compromised, how or how many players are being tracked down, etc. Because that info could be used to inform a team's security adverseries.

These are just general recollections regarding my experience in serving in a communications role for gaming companies, and I'm not saying this particular situation relates to these risks. But I often remember them when I'm being told we "cannot share more" with players. Security, in most cases, is prioritized over transparency and I personally think it's often for the better.

Hope this sheds some light ❤️

@kibblez understandable, in this case.  However..  there have been several times we go ignored for WEEKS.   And in the instance of hackers and broker bots we have been complaining for YEARS.  We deserve better than you have been giving us, than the entire support staff has been.   You cant expect to step on one spider and go back to pretending everything else is ok while we are ankle deep in snakes

17 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

You've probably noticed this elsewhere, but in general gaming companies do not provide full transparency when it comes to exploits and cheats. You may personally receive an affirmation that "a report" you made "led to action", or a company may distrubte total quantity of bans related to a ban-wave. There are varying levels of transparency that can be shared, but full is pretty much never an option.

Over my career at various gaming companies, I've been told a few reasons why the vague replies are necessary, and I'll share the two that were the most memorable to me:

• A head of legal counsel once informed me that if you include player details, you open the opportunity for that player to sue for libel. They can contest that what you claimed they did a court of law, and sue for monetary damages (rather than just say, a ban reversal). Sharing player details poses a legal threat.

• An IT security teammate told me, this was prehaps 2-3 years ago now, that sharing any operative details about a ban has the potential to provide tools to would-be hackers/exploiters/etc (I don't remember their exact words, but this was the gist). For this reason, you'll rarely see an explanation of how systems were compromised, how or how many players are being tracked down, etc. Because that info could be used to inform a team's security adverseries.

These are just general recollections regarding my experience in serving in a communications role for gaming companies, and I'm not saying this particular situation relates to these risks. But I often remember them when I'm being told we "cannot share more" with players. Security, in most cases, is prioritized over transparency and I personally think it's often for the better.

Hope this sheds some light ❤️

I am not asking for player names or how you guys investigate it.  We need to know the amount of players banned. We need to know if all items were removed regardless of how they were purchased or acquired. Even some transparency will go a long way considering this issue is legit game breaking. 

Archived