Weekly Server Maintenance - September 22, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow's maintenance will begin at 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect the servers to be offline for approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes for Aion, and you can look forward to the following changes in-game:

We hope you enjoy these changes - and look forward to more important updates soon!

• Good: 1 kinah retune is good to have as always so thank you for this.

• Bad: BCM sales are irrelevant for me, I never buy those, but you are practically selling +5 paragon weapons there! As if it wasn't enough that some p2w whales run around having 10 people and 20 guards on them not dying while killing everyone in their path with 2~3 shots!

• Ambiguous: The 12 gift event is still lacking information, is it a random reward or a selectable on those chests?? As for the "kill 12 bosses" do all end bosses work, like Minium Vault, Herelym Mine, Lower Udas Temple and Essoterace? I assume yes but that is something we need information.

• Question: Where are the anniversary events?

You forgot the images of the week:

Untitled-2.jpg

8 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

Question: Where are the anniversary events?

@Kibbelz mmm, yes, where are the actual events? not even an exp bonus?

11 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

Ambiguous: The 12 gift event is still lacking information, is it a random reward or a selectable on those chests?? As for the "kill 12 bosses" do all end bosses work

and yet again we recieve little to no information on how rewards and the event itself will work.

24 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:
  • Good: 1 kinah retune is good to have as always so thank you for this.

• Bad: BCM sales are irrelevant for me, I never buy those, but you are practically selling +5 paragon weapons there! As if it wasn't enough that some p2w whales run around having 10 people and 20 guards on them not dying while killing everyone in their path with 2~3 shots!

• Ambiguous: The 12 gift event is still lacking information, is it a random reward or a selectable on those chests?? As for the "kill 12 bosses" do all end bosses work, like Minium Vault, Herelym Mine, Lower Udas Temple and Essoterace? I assume yes but that is something we need information.

• Question: Where are the anniversary events?

We will see after maintenance when the boxes are sent.

8 minutes ago, Titan said:

We will see after maintenance when the boxes are sent.

I think I know why he's asking that now, knowing we will get the box today. Even if it is selectable will the reward be permanent? And we have some bad rewards in the box. If it's not selectable nor permanent, why bother playing at all for these boxes?

59 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:
  •  
  • Bad: BCM sales are irrelevant for me, I never buy those, but you are practically selling +5 paragon weapons there! As if it wasn't enough that some p2w whales run around having 10 people and 20 guards on them not dying while killing everyone in their path with 2~3 shots.

It's not Paragon, which I don't know if it is worst or better. Because it's Stormshackle weapon, that has the same stats as the weapons that drops from IDD normal. Imagine paying 180$ for a weapon that drops in an instance with 100 entries and even alts with greater transformation can do. 

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

Is this from the Korean anniversary event?

Anyways, I gotta check what the chests give, if they are 100% random and give me 50~70 A-minium I'll absolutely skip this one lol.

Yes, and chest are supposed to be all selectable. If they change it to rng in NA, they are just beyond rubbish.

1 minute ago, IKvothe-KT said:

It's not Paragon, which I don't know if it is worst or better. Because it's Stormshackle weapon, that has the same stats as the weapons that drops from IDD normal. Imagine paying 180$ for a weapon that drops in an instance with 100 entries and even alts with greater transformation can do. 

Yep, it's a pure scam. The only item that could be potentially worth it from the box is the transformation contract (32 or 35 ypes idk), that can give ultimate transform, but it's too much RNG involved, and the other items we'll be getting for free 12 times, so whoever buys it, enjoys getting scammed lmao.

11 minutes ago, IKvothe-KT said:

Lol my bad, but better this way.

Guys, is this serious?

Where is the 12th anniversary event?

We don't see an XP event, no AP event. No events with new skins. No events with hard to get items (reset stone "for gemstone slot", daevanion skill book, stigmas +9+12 or +15, ereshkigal items etc) - Never forget new players.

Another thing, clarify the events better, there is a lot of vague information. For example, will gift box items be selectable?

The 1 kinah event for enchant and retune was a great choice, congratulations! But we are more and more disappointed every day. It seems that they are lazy or afraid to launch something in retail in order not to harm the classic. Do not do it!

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=ecf05e47sc

14 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

https://www.aiononline.com/news/double-fragments-infinite-rifting

Event Duration: September 15 – September 29

We should have it one more week.

That is for the rift to gelk and ingg, the forest was never really advertised as an event or anything, just dropped off out of the blue and apparently removed without a word.

2 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Forest of Illusion portal is gone why??? I don't see  a single mention anywhere about its removal. 

@Kibbelz

17 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

That is for the rift to gelk and ingg, the forest was never really advertised as an event or anything, just dropped off out of the blue and apparently removed without a word.

Oh my bad, I thought it was about the Gelk/Ingi rift.

I haven't logged into the game yet.

Archived