Weekly Server Maintenance - January 31, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, January 31, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hour and 30 minutes.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Homeward Bound will end. Say your goodbyes to the helpful Daevas before they leave!
  3. Joker's Wild will continue for one more week.
  4. Harvester Equipment Soulstone will now drop from Mahorosh in Bastion of Souls. The quantity will depend on the difficulty.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
k2rn0he11nc01.jpg cj48aaf84hc01.jpg 8srChE2.gif 

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team
9 minutes ago, Magikarp-DN said:

Any word on Harvester Soulstones or Gray Wolf Accessories?

We're working with the dev team to get them functioning properly. Unfortunately they didn't make it into this maintenance but they are coming.

Any word on when the last palace will be up for sale. It's already the end of January and it was said last year it'll go on sale soon.

Also there is a structure missing in the centre of Pandaemonium where the wild joker event is. There should be some sort of brown steel tower but now there's nothing.

Additionally when will instance entry pack reflect changes for 5.8 instances as well as bonus entry scrolls for them.

Also will there be some address about the suspected DDOS attacks/ mass disconnects that people have been facing in siege and in instances like Evergale Canyon.

We also need you to put minion contracts and minimum boxes for sale on the BCM cause right now it's too hard for ANYONE to get the desired minion and upgrade it. Also the changes to PvP damage for minions in 5.8 need to be reverted as close to what it was to 5.6 or halfway through.

Will something be done about the Elyos Governor in Katalam, Mlaki who is clearly using animation hacks?

Thank you Cyan.

The changes in Pandae were done on purpose and were mentioned in the patch notes for 5.8.

The disconnects in Evergale are not a DDoS. 

With the OP-ness for minions in this patch, I would personally hate to see them being sold on the BCM. When they get nerfed in 6.0, then they can sell.

Report the governor. Over and over. He wouldn't be the first governor to take a ban hammer to the face. In fact he wouldn't even be the second.. or third.. or fourth. It's kind of a tradition now.

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, Stickie-KT said:

You say " Joker's Wild will continue for two more weeks." but the main pages says

---" Get the best hand you can because Joker's Wild ends February 7, 2018. "---

Doh! It does end next week. My memory and week processing skills have failed me today. Updated :)

• Aion Team

Hello everyone! I've added an extra note to this week's maintenance post:

• Harvester Equipment Soulstone will now drop from Mahorosh in Bastion of Souls. The quantity will depend on the instance difficulty.

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Cyan said:

• Harvester Equipment Soulstone will now drop from Mahorosh in Bastion of Souls. The quantity will depend on the instance difficulty.

Thanks!

Great! What about Golmir and the Last boss?

The old Apollon gear can be purified as well? (Received a response from a ticket who GM said thats prob would come with the Soulstone update)

5 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

You already could. You just need more soulstones and to +15 the pieces.

No, sir. I mean the Enraged/Firm Apollon ones.. they are Apollon as well, but i couldnt select them on purify menu. Ive opened a ticket, and GM said that they would be fixed on a later patch.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Thanks!

Will it be one per person or one per alliance?

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Thanks!

Just want to clarify.

The number of soulstones that drop from Mahorosh depend on the difficulty of the -instance- and not the difficulty of Mohorosh. So we could trigger hardmode but do the easier Mohorosh and still get the max number of soulstones? 

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Solo quiero aclarar

El número de piedras de alma que caen de Mahorosh depende de la dificultad de la -instancia- y no de la dificultad de Mohorosh. Entonces, ¿podríamos activar el modo rígido pero hacer el Mohorosh más fácil y aún así obtener el número máximo de piedras de alma? 

The difficulty of the boss is the same as the difficulty of the instance lol

Archived