Broken Hearts Reward List

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas, love is in the air, and below you can find the reward list for the Broken Hearts event. Full event details can be found here.

Mended Heart:

• Apollon Weapon Box
  • Apollon Armor Box
  • Tempering Solution
  • Omega Enchantment Stone
  • Spinel Coin (x5)
  • My Other Half T-Shirt
  • I Can Hear Only You Matching T-Shirt
  • I Am Yours Matching T-Shirt
  • Berdin's Lucky Star
  • Harvester Equipment Soulstone
  • Essence Core
  • Major Felicitous Socketing Box
  • Stigma Sack
  • Major Ancient Crown
  • +6 Manastone Bundle
  • Upgraded Blessed Recovery Serum Bundle
  • Spinel Medal (x4)
  • Crucible Spire Stigma Bundle
  • Large Greater Supplements Bag (Mythic) (x2)
  • Large Greater Supplements Bag (Eternal) (x2)
  • Golden Wing Mark (x10)
  • Enchantment Stone Dust (x500)
  • Enamored Tiger Transformation Candy Box

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OKKKKK. Where are the level reduction stones??? Can you guys for once listen to us?  New gear is lvl80. Level reductions were last put in the kumuki event. Can you guys add them to this at least??????????????????????????

Apollon Weapon Box

Apollon Armor Box

LULLLLLL

• Cyan pinned this topic

All things considered, this list doesn't look all that bad, especially compared to past events. It has updated, relevant rewards, and it seems like only a few "dud" prizes. The skins aren't ones that have been recycled to the point where everyone has at least 5 (looking at you sea feast/wave song/raven general)...

Well, I'll have to see how many enchantment stone dust I get by the time the event ends to say for sure, but it doesn't look all that bad this time around. They thought of newer/returning users with apollon, and geared/endgame folks with parusha soulstone. I mean, c'mon, man, this is a huge improvement, imo.

1 minute ago, Gaup-KT said:

Costs less kinah to +20 something than to reduce it to 78 from 80

^^^^^^^^

I used 26 level reduction on my chest piece. Was 10x cheaper to enchant it than to reduce the level.  @Cyan please please please PLEASE for the love of god, please put level reduction stones in the prize pool or bcm or something! D:

You keep introducing level 80 stuff and not putting in level reduction stones. Look at this, one page of level reduction stones and only two sellers with about 20. And now we're getting the grey wolf accessories which is level 80 as well along with putting harvester soulstones as a prize. Everyone and their mother gonna be upgrading their stuff but not being able to use the full stats of the gear because god almighty level reduction is so expensive, difficult and scarce.

Aion0004.jpg~original

Enchantment Stone Dust (x500)

Plastic Surgery Ticket

Level Reduction Stone

Berdin's Lucky Star

Skill Boost Reassignment Scroll

Ancient Coin (x20)

Blood Mark (x10)

Blood Medal x10

Tempering Solution

Omega Enchantment Stone

Upgraded Blessed Recovery Serum Bundle                

Major Ancient Crown

Harehood Costume

Enamored Tiger Transformation Candy Box

Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic)

+6 Manastone Bundle

[Event] Daevanion Armor Box

[Event] Daevanion Weapon Box

Stigma Sack

Large Greater Supplements Bag (Eternal) (x2)

Large Greater Supplements Bag (Mythic) (x2)

Last years rewards nice troll ncwest.

2 hours ago, Cyan said:
  • Apollon Weapon Box
  • Apollon Armor Box
  • My Other Half T-Shirt
  • I Can Hear Only You Matching T-Shirt
  • I Am Yours Matching T-Shirt

what the heck is this trash list
3.0 skins ¬¬
apollon armor parts 3 to 5m even even homeless people can afford it ¬¬
at least add lvl reduction stones or even
cl_cash_animal01a_2.jpgcl_cash_animal01a_1.jpg

21 minutes ago, FirstEmptyPlate-DN said:

Its a lot if you have many accounts and on something tradeable.

Except the reason for the big demand for the level reduction now is people are purifying their pvp and harvester gear which are untradable. These level reduction stones from the upgrade event are untradable too. 3 is not enough but still something.

So, I saw you guys included the harvester purification stones. Could you add the prime gear stones as well?. To be honest it's being a real problem to get them because of the amount of AFK players on evergale, so, in the meantime it would be really awesome if you could give us some in this event. Think about it, please.

1 minute ago, Enko-KT said:

So, I saw you guys included the harvester purification stones. Could you add the prime gear stones as well?. To be honest it's being a real problem to get them because of the amount of AFK players on evergale, so, in the meantime it would be really awesome if you could give us some in this event. Think about it, please.

This would be nice, but I doubt they will ever do it.

3 hours ago, GlutenFree-DN said:

All things considered, this list doesn't look all that bad, especially compared to past events. It has updated, relevant rewards, and it seems like only a few "dud" prizes. The skins aren't ones that have been recycled to the point where everyone has at least 5 (looking at you sea feast/wave song/raven general)...

Well, I'll have to see how many enchantment stone dust I get by the time the event ends to say for sure, but it doesn't look all that bad this time around. They thought of newer/returning users with apollon, and geared/endgame folks with parusha soulstone. I mean, c'mon, man, this is a huge improvement, imo.

Utterly astonished how people have to  pretend to see the good when this event reward list is just bad bad bad.

Anyway i dont remember one single person that became rich doing those crappy hearts.. the chance to get something "good" it always been remote.  so they made it easier completely  deleting any good reward ( YES omega and tempering is a  common reward for any event.. no need to shake your tails for that)

Apollon gear.... WHAT FOR? OMG  litterally they put our DE in a box. Do we have a ribbon on it? 

36 minutes ago, Caramella-DN said:

Utterly astonished how people have to  pretend to see the good when this event reward list is just bad bad bad.

Anyway i dont remember one single person that became rich doing those crappy hearts.. the chance to get something "good" it always been remote.  so they made it easier completely  deleting any good reward ( YES omega and tempering is a  common reward for any event.. no need to shake your tails for that)

Apollon gear.... WHAT FOR? OMG  litterally they put our DE in a box. Do we have a ribbon on it? 

I remember making 4bill in 4.8/4.9 when this event was up just by selling 'E's and 'V's

16 minutes ago, FirstEmptyPlate-DN said:

I remember making 4bill in 4.8/4.9 when this event was up just by selling 'E's and 'V's

then you're in luck because with 4B you will be able to properly level reduce 4 pieces of gear if you're lucky and use ≤10 stones per piece

Screen_Shot_2015-05-12_at_3.31.31_PM.png

Archived