Forums

Aion April Preview

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas, 

Here is a preview for what to expect in April. Many of the features shared are still in active development so it may be subject to change.

Upcoming Events:

• Daeva Dash will begin early April.
  • Later in the month there will be a Prestige Pack update.
  • Schedule of upcoming boosts:
    • Double drop April 6 - April 8
    • Double crafting April 13 - April 15
    • Triple EXP April 18 - April 25
    • Double AP April 20 - April 22
    • Double EXP April 27 - April 29

Thank you

• Cyan pinned this topic
16 minutes ago, Noona-DN said:

Glad to see some action being taken to focus on community needs.  +1 to you guys.

How so? They trying to win back the prestige for people who drop it. The pack probably wont change that much. Tia Event lost a lot of player's, doubt any will come back or even 6.0, if it makes at all.

Just now, Antero-DN said:

How so? They trying to win back the prestige for people who drop it. The pack probably wont change that much. Tia Event lost a lot of player's, doubt any will come back or even 6.0, if it makes at all.

Yes, I'm aware. Give credit where credit is due though. Everyone cancelled prestige packs in protest for NC to do something, now they're doing something. Let's hope the rewards are reasonable.

3 hours ago, Noona-DN said:

Yes, I'm aware. Give credit where credit is due though. Everyone cancelled prestige packs in protest for NC to do something, now they're doing something. Let's hope the rewards are reasonable.

They should have updated those rewards more than a year ago.  Why give credit to them when they're likely doing it to try and entice people back into paying?  They aren't doing it to better the community, they're doing it to put money back into their pockets. 

PLAYERS: "I wont spend more on this game, I'm done with this" *angery* *angery*

NCSOFT: "Oh yea? Watch this" *puts temps/omegas on bcm, echant buff and upgrade prestige without fixing any of the issues players where angry about*

PLAYERS: 648tDeK.png

Now seriously tho, if you cancelled your sub for what happened in the past month and is renewing it now I would like to inform you that I am Prince Kumalo from Nigeria and I have a very interesting business proposition, PM me for more info.

10 hours ago, Jaimie-KT said:

They should have updated those rewards more than a year ago.  Why give credit to them when they're likely doing it to try and entice people back into paying?  They aren't doing it to better the community, they're doing it to put money back into their pockets. 

I think they are more likely doing it because of the first thing that you said. Looks like Aion finally getting a little attention.

Though you might be correct. It might be too late.

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I think they are more likely doing it because of the first thing that you said. Looks like Aion finally getting a little attention.

Though you might be correct. It might be too late.

I cancelled mine about a year ago.  I liked some of the benefits of it, but in the end it didn't make sense to keep paying for it because the rewards weren't as helpful as they could have been.  It's good that they're updating them - but it may be too little too late for most people to consider purchasing again.  You never know though.

14 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Isn't that the smart thing to do? :|

Which part?  

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived