What are the chances 6.2 will be delayed a week?

Yona-DN

It won't be delayed because the date is already set. Worst case scenario, the update will last about 12 hours (like on EU lol). I can relate to a certain degree, I had all this time to prepare myself but I got lazy, and now I'm paying the consequences. Trying to speedrun through some of this stuff but it's not that easy.

13 minutes ago, Lenalyn-DN said:

At this point, I'm hoping for a delay. With only 6 days to go, we still have no news on the exchange rates of certain items. I'd much rather they give themselves some time to publish those numbers than to push out the update with everyone in the dark.

This ^^ I am not asking for a delay as we have been waiting way too long as is but with less than a week to go and much of the info is still not out there and players in the dark. I expect a lot of QQ to occur when players log in after the patch and see the drastic changes and all the little ones too. I have been trying to do my homework and research as best as I could but I am still learning stuff even to today. So much stuff will sell for 1 or even no kinah and if players haven't been selling stuff off they are gonna be disappointed to see stuff like grey wolf marks sell for 1 kinah or soul stones for 0. Even if they come out with detailed info now the kinah cap will prevent a lot of the people saving stuff from getting rid of it for any value.

What do you mean "finish stuff"? If you are a new player I understand this but ti is nobody fault you started now. If you are an old player and you didn't finish campaigns for example or quests  (like me) there is little to no excuse. I always thought campaigns and necessary quests were a mere hustle and avoided finishing those that didn't matter. I still have campaigns as low as lvl 50 not done at all.

But it would be silly to think a whole game will delay 1 week so you can finish your things. If 1 more week is enough, then you had plenty of time to do this previous weeks.

Highly doubt there will be any kind of delay, not counting in the technical issues. Usually the day of the patch is the worst. Patch itself usually takes half a day and some stuff mostly won't work as they should. So try to finish most of your things and enjoy the game! If you try to speedrun everything, it's no fun after a while imo. :3

Archived