New Class is coming?

Alaska-KT

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still trying to wrap my head around that video... however, I am more interested in the teaser at the end. Does that mean two classes are in the works? Maybe this isn't a Muse subclass but another entire new base class and two subclasses? Or if this was a muse subclass then is there another base class/single sub class? Or 3 classes in the words because there's also that whole "soul fighter"/Monk we've been waiting for, for YEARS now being teased. 

I feel so confused. 

18 hours ago, Edmond-KT said:

I think the teaser is fake, Soul Fighter is a class in BnS (which is also NCSoft)

The 'Soul Fighter' one is fake, but the other one with the Painter chick is the real one.

8 hours ago, ImInaBand-KT said:

5so7vLx.jpg

Nice to see someone else also making that reference.

I knew those were tambourines from the black and white pic lol! Ok i watched this video several times now at first i was like "are you kidding me?" but now I dig it, I believe this is the second muse class now and it makes sense, since a muse is a person, or an imaginary being or force that gives someone ideas and helps them to write, paint (this new class), or make music (Songweaver) 

I seen people commenting on the spray can and i think that is just for the teaser vid like "look at me im a edgy toon who breaks the rules" I think it has nothing to do with this class's skills. Also no where does it say it come out in 7.0 that soulfighter vid is fake. We will have to see on 11/28/18 if the class is in game in korea or if that date is just to promote the new class.

What I really want to know is this, if this is a new muse sub class what will happen to all the songweavers now who are max level (I know leveling is super fast now but gearing and crafting is not) and play them as their mains, since when we hit level 10 we had no choice but to ascend to songweaver by default, will we get to chose class now?

4 hours ago, LakeFever-DN said:

What I really want to know is this, if this is a new muse sub class what will happen to all the songweavers now who are max level (I know leveling is super fast now but gearing and crafting is not) and play them as their mains, since when we hit level 10 we had no choice but to ascend to songweaver by default, will we get to chose class now?

Of course not, and probably for the same reasons they won't give us four additional character slots to create the new classes (Gunner, Aethertech, Songweaver, Colorist) on one account, for those of us who've been around since early-AION and maxed out on the original classes.

4 hours ago, LakeFever-DN said:

There is no reason to believe we will be allowed to switch subclasses when and if the second muse is released. They have never provided us an option to change subclasses before, so they won't now.

I am still uncertain about these videos. I always pondered the idea of a painter class, but this certainly wasn't what I had in mind. It also flies in the face of what Aion actually needs. In order to balance the field, we need another plate-wearing class, and preferably a physical one. I realize they have pretty much dug themselves into a hole with that one, but this painter class fits none of that criteria. However, I suppose it is possible they will release this new muse subclass, and then release an entirely new class later on.

14 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

There is no reason to believe we will be allowed to switch subclasses when and if the second muse is released. They have never provided us an option to change subclasses before, so they won't now.

The only reason I mentioned this is because there was only one choice for the muse class, all other classes had two choices 

6 hours ago, LakeFever-DN said:

I knew those were tambourines from the black and white pic lol! Ok i watched this video several times now at first i was like "are you kidding me?" but now I dig it, I believe this is the second muse class now and it makes sense, since a muse is a person, or an imaginary being or force that gives someone ideas and helps them to write, paint (this new class), or make music (Songweaver) 

I seen people commenting on the spray can and i think that is just for the teaser vid like "look at me im a edgy toon who breaks the rules" I think it has nothing to do with this class's skills. Also no where does it say it come out in 7.0 that soulfighter vid is fake. We will have to see on 11/28/18 if the class is in game in korea or if that date is just to promote the new class.

this question is kinda awkard but the answer is clearly No.
You will have to level up and gear up the new class just like any other. AT was released months after Gunners

21 hours ago, Venka-KT said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around that video... however, I am more interested in the teaser at the end. Does that mean two classes are in the works? Maybe this isn't a Muse subclass but another entire new base class and two subclasses? Or if this was a muse subclass then is there another base class/single sub class? Or 3 classes in the words because there's also that whole "soul fighter"/Monk we've been waiting for, for YEARS now being teased. 

I feel so confused. 

Probably next dragon lord ;)

"A new occupation with a brilliant color, a charming job, and a harmony are revealed”

uK4dslU.png 

"Daeva's memory server, Siel comes in a new look" (not sure if I got this one right)

eKJgAGe.png 

There's some comic available regarding the character on the website, and her name is "Noctia". You can see it here. Note: you need to use an Asian VPN for the website to load properly (I use Opera to help me with that). There's also this "Intro" posted with Siel in the background and story written on it.

This appears to confirm the second class to Muse, which is actually called Artist in KR (as well as on EU).

3 hours ago, Sidik-DN said:

after seen the video...i absolutely dont change my mind... it really looks ridicolous.
Like the gunner and the AT, this one is another class that hasnt any sense in a fantasy game like Aion. I feel like that class is ruining the scenaries just shooting colors...meh, i dont know why but it remembers me a game called Portal. =/

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

"A new occupation with a brilliant color, a charming job, and a harmony are revealed”

uK4dslU.png 

"Daeva's memory server, Siel comes in a new look" (not sure if I got this one right)

eKJgAGe.png 

There's some comic available regarding the character on the website, and her name is "Noctia". You can see it here. Note: you need to use an Asian VPN for the website to load properly (I use Opera to help me with that). There's also this "Intro" posted with Siel in the background and story written on it.

This appears to confirm the second class to Muse, which is actually called Artist in KR (as well as on EU).

Its just a new server that will be called Siel.

I think its a waste because the promo picture is awesome and could be lore-related.

we asked for the other side of SWs and we have it!! 

Maybe is not what we waited for, but who knows? 

But just like some people said... that first video it is totally unrelated with Aion.

That city, those masked guards... looks like a hero for LOL that did not worked and somebody just bought the video :P 

To be brutally honest, this looks more like a subclass for Gunslinger than a secondary Muse class -- if the Gunslinger were a primary class, I mean. I don't understand why they gave us another shooter-type when they could have simply handed us a paintbrush.

6 hours ago, Alaska-KT said:

after seen the video...i absolutely dont change my mind... it really looks ridicolous.
Like the gunner and the AT, this one is another class that hasnt any sense in a fantasy game like Aion. I feel like that class is ruining the scenaries just shooting colors...meh, i dont know why but it remembers me a game called Portal. =/

At least the Technist classes use aether to power their weapons. I find the paint itself to be rather ugly.

Archived