Still do not have 1 legendary devanion skill

XOliviaX-DN

Hey,

Am I in the same boat as other people?  I have run so many instances and still have not been lucky enough to get even one legendary box.

I did not go the route of saving 3 gold bars per day and in hind sight maybe I should have (even thought that is not even a guarantee - nothing in Aion ever is ha)  3 per day would take me 7 weeks to even have a chance at one.  What is it about 4mil per day?

Just wait until the event?  It just seems odd to make it so hard for new players or players who did not have 1k gold bars already.  Why make it so some players have purple and red gear and all devanion skills and others are not even able to get them for a year.  Makes no sense and makes people quit.  They should make it a little easier.  I'm not asking for handouts or on the BCM just a little more of a chance to get even one.  Give us the feeling of making some progress :)

Olivia

Still no legendary skills for any of my toons either. I've resorted to dual-boxing instances (which just about murders my potato) in the slim hope of getting one.

Even events leave me empty-handed. So far I've only gotten transformation scrolls. Not a deava skill in sight.

......Just put them on the BCM already and take my money.

39 minutes ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

Still no legendary skills for any of my toons either. I've resorted to dual-boxing instances (which just about murders my potato) in the slim hope of getting one.

Even events leave me empty-handed. So far I've only gotten transformation scrolls. Not a deava skill in sight.

......Just put them on the BCM already and take my money.

In a certain way they are already.  Biut its expansive. all you have to do is wait for the gold ingot craft on luna. Thenyou buy all the ingot you need for the box. But that Box can drop the ancient skill unfortunately.  And i suspect the odds for that are high. 

15 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

In a certain way they are already.  Biut its expansive. all you have to do is wait for the gold ingot craft on luna. Thenyou buy all the ingot you need for the box. But that Box can drop the ancient skill unfortunately.  And i suspect the odds for that are high. 

i'm pretty sure the 200 gold ingot box from Gold Sand Traders gives 100% Legendary skills,  i have bought 7 or 8 so far all legendary.

6 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

This guy here says it can drop ancient. It doesn't say in the chest legendary skill, and it's a different chest than the one you get from gold shugo.

That's the box from Clumsy shugo, the box from gold sand shop is basically the one that drops from the Great shugo

unknown.png?width=404&height=610

ignore the price thing

Archived