Wow NCSOFT Best event ever starting tomorrow

Apollo-DN

Anyone know if the event items to get rewards are to be rolled on in group or everyone gets something from looting mob/boss? This event isnt new, last time the items were to be rolled on untill Ncsoft changed their minds to let everyone get something in group.

On 17/7/2019 at 4:28 PM, Capa-KT said:

To be fair, the whale is new.

cl_cash_swimsuitwhale01a_1.jpgcl_cash_swimsuitwhale01a_3.jpg

These look as awful as the snake costumes that we kept getting over and over again every year! I regard not having an event, after all ti is not an active event, IF you do a pve instance you might get an event item and you either sell lit or use it.

Do they think these event bring them money or something?

59 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

As someone who thinks all skins should be made to replicate ocean creatures i have to disagree with the skins you want to keep and delete. I say delete the other skins and keep the shark/whale skins.

I mean I would delete them if I got them, same way I kept deleting all snake costume skins I got from the snake useless event.

Lol, these might be cute but they make my characters look FAT. And that I'm far from (actually its the other way around both in game and RL for me, lol) so while I love the whale and shark skins, for me they would only be a novelty to be worn once in a while such as during events, etc.

Note: Comment made only in the best spirit of humor, lol.

• 1 month later...

They at least could have made the waterslide slide-able.

(Though, not any different from the airship*, the pumpkin coach, Santanurks' Sleigh and other stuff that would have been fun to ride.)

Yeah, I know it's silly, but sometimes, putting in something just for the fun of it is nice.

* Not the "air taxi" between the inner and outer docks.

Archived