Weekly Server Maintenance - February 10, 2021

Arctic

Or... he is paid to do a job and i doubt its 24h a day. he probably puts in his 6~10h what ever it is. then goes home.  We get replies when he is on the job. I highly, highly doubt NcSoft NA pays OT. cheap bastards. Have you been to S.Korea? Can you say with 100% that the claims you make are correct?

7 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone!

Tomorrow, we will be having server maintenance beginning at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). We expect downtime to last approximately 2 hours 30 minutes, and it will be bringing along the following changes / updates:

• Events
    • Garden of Growth will end and the auto-hunting UI will be removed.
    • Stolen Hearts will begin.
    • Manastone Mayhem will begin.
    • Bonus instance drops will be added to some end-game instances.

Text/Localization

• Fixed some typos and incorrect terms in item names.

Now get ready, and good luck in collecting those chocolates!

It's really not nice, wtf? The auto-hunting UI removed???! this event is so bored and nothing to do for fun! AND when 7.8 comes then??? when good events come??? 

1 hour ago, Camon-DN said:

DN-Asmodians

KxqnBdM.png

Something needs to be done! Look at this, there are no players, there are no new players. I think it's the end.

And among these 67, 20 are second-account alts holding group for solo pf and 30 more are alts killing 50 mobs for luna.

6 minutes ago, HavocChordz-KT said:

well, at least thanks for saying it will be delayed by 1 hour instead of posting that it's delayed by 15min, then by 30 min and finally until further notice. At least now we can safely do our stuff for the next 2 hours and come back to play.

I was hoping for an event with an instance to be honest. I never liked events that give rewards in end game pve instances as I do none of them or open world grinding as again it is not my cup of coffee.

But anyways, it is what it ism, there are weeks without events to begin with.

4 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I was hoping for an event with an instance to be honest. I never liked events that give rewards in end game pve instances as I do none of them or open world grinding as again it is not my cup of coffee.

But anyways, it is what it ism, there are weeks without events to begin with.

I just want 7.8 to come out faster so I can buy my luminance set with starlights n.n

2 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I just want 7.8 to come out faster so I can buy my luminance set with starlights n.n

I have no hopes for any new patches, so far 7.x patch is the worst times in Aion.

There are some new implementations in future, like playing and doing weekly stuff and getting an ultimate transform every 6 motnsh or so. A little too late I say but finally they are changing the dead RNG game

Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

I'm kind of confused by y'all's rage about the 7.0 extendable weapons since you guys have been asking for them to be added to events... Granted, it took NCsoft 4 months to add them to an event (no surprise there), but yeah.

There will be another extendables in 7.8 according to videos I watched, but it seems they brought some old ones in that event. Probably that's why people are not happy. 

1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I have no hopes for any new patches, so far 7.x patch is the worst times in Aion.

There are some new implementations in future, like playing and doing weekly stuff and getting an ultimate transform every 6 motnsh or so. A little too late I say but finally they are changing the dead RNG game

cmon stop being pessimistic and go farm pfhm 1st ^^

Just now, Gabrielis-KT said:

There will be another extendables in 7.8 according to videos I watched, but it seems they brought some old ones in that event. Probably that's why people are not happy. 

It's not that easy to get new weapon in 7.8 so if someone still doesn't have one this event is good for them. 

4 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I'm kind of confused by y'all's rage about the 7.0 extendable weapons since you guys have been asking for them to be added to events... Granted, it took NCsoft 4 months to add them to an event (no surprise there), but yeah.

People confuse them for 6.0 extendables, not the 7.0 ones. Not sure since I am a mage and never bothered with them, but others stated this, maybe it is the name that confused them but they are updated versions. Who knows.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Just now, Gabrielis-KT said:

I get that, and I'm well aware of the new extendable. My point is they gave you guys what you were asking to have added to events lol.

If there's anything to complain about, it should be the fact that their chance to drop is only from last bosses, and the instance list is very short. Ungeared/mid-geared people cannot beat Frigida and Beritra in PFHM and IDDHM, so putting the chance on the last bosses in those instances was silly. And Veilenthrone? Really? It's easy as hell now, but there are 18 people in there. So *IF* the weapon drops, you have to roll against 17 other people.

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I think these are 6.0 extendables, not the 7.0 ones. Not sure since I am a mage and never bothered with them, but others stated this.

No, it is the 7.0 Anomos version.

4 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

2 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

1 minute ago, BlueMemory-KT said:

It's not that easy to get new weapon in 7.8 so if someone still doesn't have one this event is good for them. 

Just now, Arhangelos-KT said:

I think these are 6.0 extendables, not the 7.0 ones. Not sure since I am a mage and never bothered with them, but others stated this.

Those are 7.0 extendables. And it's a good addition, but they should add them to all instance modes, starting from easy modes.

The new extendable is a luck game, and I'm sure it will be P2W as it was in KR when it arrived with items needed to make them being sold in the shop as a "promotion".

ALSO, iirc it adds 100-150 attack if compared to the 7.0 extends. Sure it is something, but not game changing.

3 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

cmon stop being pessimistic and go farm pfhm 1st ^^

I last did a pve instance in 6.7, after doing about 300 pf runs and never getting the wings, I called it, then 7.0 came and all of the frostpacks I gathered were 2nd grade useless gear (even pandora was better).

I haven't done Stella lab, never did B.Estate, never did any instance in hard mode and I refuse to recycle the same sh!t over and over again for 500 runs only to get that gear useless in the next mini patch.

1 minute ago, konKers said:

Those are 7.0 extendables. And it's a good addition, but they should add them to all instance modes, starting from easy modes.

The new extendable is a luck game, and I'm sure it will be P2W as it was in KR when it arrived with items needed to make them being sold in the shop as a "promotion".

ALSO, iirc it adds 100-150 attack if compared to the 7.0 extends. Sure it is something, but not game changing.

there 3 version of new weapon:

1. eхtandble 

2.with skill

3. 1k additional attack (best on to put under any weapon) 

Just now, Arhangelos-KT said:

I last did a pve instance in 6.7, after doing about 300 pf runs and never getting the wings, I called it, then 7.0 came and all of the frostpacks I gathered were 2nd grade useless gear (even pandora was better).

I haven't done Stella lab, never did B.Estate, never did any instance in hard mode and I refuse to recycle the same sh!t over and over again for 500 runs only to get that gear useless in the next mini patch.

Exactly. That's why I don't do any instances, ever. Tired of running them 200+ times and not get what you need. The addition of the hard mode NPC is something that might make me do them, but that depends on cost of items... which will be absurdly high I'm sure!

Just now, konKers said:

Exactly. That's why I don't do any instances, ever. Tired of running them 200+ times and not get what you need. The addition of the hard mode NPC is something that might make me do them, but that depends on cost of items... which will be absurdly high I'm sure!

The hard mode was the nail, they made them so impossible to make that required you to have insane gear before you could get it. or very specific classes, early 7.0 for example people would do instances with 2x vandals because they were on steroids, every other class was useless.

what is the point of doing an instance that is not meant for your class, have to run it 500 times and still not be able to get your items, or even if you got them, next mini patch you have to start all over IN THE EXACT SAME INSTANCES over another 500 times.

How many times do I have to run primeth forge in this game seriously? I'd rather replay Diablo I and Diablo II from scratch and relive the good old memories, heck I'd rather run it 100 times in a row than run another pf instance in my life.

3 minutes ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Online Diablo 2 is full of bots and duped items!

I am talking about the single player, I never played it online. The only time I played with someone else it was in home lan.

What I meant from my post is that Diablo single player a faux-3D game had better story and game play than Aion the last 2 years. It is the same instances over and over.

It would be better instead of recycling and deleting to re-implement later to simply upgrade all instances and maps and keep them running. At this point I'd rather run Frozen monolith again, at least that was faster than pf.

34 minutes ago, BlueMemory-KT said:

there 3 version of new weapon:

1. eхtandble 

2.with skill

3. 1k additional attack (best on to put under any weapon) 

On my own research I could only find the extendable or the 1k PVE buff (or is it 1.5k?).

And I'm obviously referring to the extendable version only, as it is what we are discussing here.

I stand by my initial comment: the addition of those weapons is a nice touch, but they should make them available in all instance modes. It's a good placeholder until we get the new ones.