Forums

New system Luna Farm

MetalPhantomEvil-DN

New system Luna Farm  

44 members have voted

1. 1. ARE U HAPPY NOW ??

• YES. i like to kill 600 mob everyday and thus i became the one thing a criticized the most, a bot :)
    • NO, people who play 3 ~ 4 hours a day, new players, old players, are tired of it.

I'm happy enough with the current system. I only do the quest on my main because I can't be bothered with my alts- I rarely had the time/desire to run them through Luna before this anyway  so maybe I'm just a weirdo. If I want Luna that bad, I run arenas. *shrug* It also doesn't seem that unusual for Aion to be like hey if you want premium currency  you can either grind and farm like a mad man, or you can go to work and pony up for Luna bundles off the BCM. That's how it was for omegas and temperings etc etc. 

Still not interested in having auto-hunt in NA.

The change is good but you need more changes to go along with it to see its value. It made players participate in the world of Aion not some sub-minigame instance that has nothing to do with Aion lore at all or anything to do with any of the classes.

Since it is a stand alone change it is bad but if they made things like eso and other content relevant again it would improve the game 10fold.

Also from a new player perspective it is better.

23 minutes ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

idk if players have seen zone 1 of ing and gelk its already full of bots all day long doing it for the luna. It won't make a difference if they add the auto-combat or not it will do nothing people running programs aren't going to magically stop using programs

But you can report them for auto botting if you see them act like bots, once we get auto hunt they won't need a 3rd party program, they will use the autohunt and it will be legit.

...heck I will have to put my alts to auto hunt for luna mats as well, the same way I had to place them every day for luna afk.

I'll never auto hunt my main of course because auto hunt is botting and my char doesn't need anything to farm for.

Guys, it is simply another measure to penalise the new players and avert them from coming to game. Imagine you create an account and discover that you have to make at least 6 geared lvl 80 characters to be able to farm one of the most needed currencies in the game. rip

13 minutes ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

It doesn't take much gear to kill the level 76 Inggison/Gelkmaros mobs, their defenses are so low that alt characters (who don't qualify for the 14-day temporary gear) can already kill them with just the campaign quest ancient weapon+armor

Check out Inggison monster defense stats here

It is not a question to be able to kill them, you know, it’s a question how fast you can kill them. Killing 50 mobs on a char in Risiel gear and rubbish accessories every day is not sustainable.

Towards Luna without afk with the old system and it took me longer than now (8 - 10 toons). And yes, I miss the experience, the other things that it gave as transformation scroles can be bought. But ... throw cubics. That makes up for the experience. And it is not difficult to get equipment. Kata Acc *** Renown Level 3 *** Team 10 Minutes. Lakrum, as a team 15 minutes. 50 mobs as a team 3 minutes. All this alone is not "wow" either. what time!!!!!!

New Luna multi-box farming: (The 50-kill Inggison/Gelkmaros lugbug daily mission can be done in a group)

g9N9PPX.jpg

AtOlwMK.jpg

Scar Canyon, at the bottom of Inggison. Level 78 mobs with 259,935 HP and 9,056 phy/mag defenses. LOTs of these mobs spawn there and respawn rather quickly. Easily accessible with Flight Transporter.

One character with full heartguard weapon, armor, accessories, and feathers killing the mobs. 3 alt account characters party up with that character and stand still at that place.

The alt account characters all rack up the kill count necessary for the Lugbug daily quest.

Loll at the stupid poll questions.

I have no problem killing 50 mobs for the luna materials bag, I was doing it anyway for the daily Lugbug quest.

What I have a problem with is the deliberate removal of Luna Light from the bag which is the reward for opening the Contaminated Underpath chest. That's 52 less Luna Light per year that have been taken from us by an unethical stealth nerf to try and force us to buy Luna Light on BCM.

7 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

It is not a question to be able to kill them, you know, it’s a question how fast you can kill them. Killing 50 mobs on a char in Risiel gear and rubbish accessories every day is not sustainable.

Getting decent gear is much easier now with the possibility of getting the exp mark armor. It just takes some days to farm up. 

6 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

Loll at the stupid poll questions.

I have no problem killing 50 mobs for the luna materials bag, I was doing it anyway for the daily Lugbug quest.

What I have a problem with is the deliberate removal of Luna Light from the bag which is the reward for opening the Contaminated Underpath chest. That's 52 less Luna Light per year that have been taken from us by an unethical stealth nerf to try and force us to buy Luna Light on BCM.

Well technically you can still do the luna daily and get that chest.

Archived