Weekly Server Maintenance - March 10, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi again everyone!

Routine maintenance will begin tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC). Downtime should last around 3 hours, and we intend to implement the following changes:

Events

Bug Fixes

• Fixed some truncated text in the season rankings window.
  • Fixed some incorrect terms in item names and descriptions.

Thank you!

Daevas should also be on the lookout for [Event] Instance Dungeon Star Shards. Once 10 are acquired, they can be assembled to create an [Event] Instance Dungeon Star bundle item.

Uhm... and what are [Event] Instance Dungeon Star bundle item exactly? There's literally no description lol....   

I hope the reward boxes are storable in the account warehouse, that would be awesome.

2 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

Uhm... and what are [Event] Instance Dungeon Star bundle item exactly? There's literally no description lol....   

It tells you literally right underneath that quote.

6 minutes ago, Aelar-DN said:

I hope the reward boxes are storable in the account warehouse, that would be awesome.

It tells you literally right underneath that quote.

Uhm no, after that quote it says,

Star Shards can be found via: Extracting the following equipment sets and types, obtainable from the affected PvE instances, will yield a quantity of shards or the bundle item itself. The exact quantity of shards provided varies based on the specific piece of equipment.

Then lists the equipment that you can extract to obtain it, but not the rewards from making it.

unless we're assuming " Instance Dungeon Star bundle" is the same as "[Event] Dungeon Star" then we have a reward list... The layout and notes for these events are always very poorly worded so it's confusing at times.

While they choose to fix a few problems many still exist and seem to be ignored.  It shouldn't take 1 2/2 hrs. some days to get ongame.  You get loading game to 100 % and then sticks at aion no responding to complete loadup---VERY frustrasting.  This has been going on since they brought this new launcher in.  Just about to call this quits because a bunch of amateurs seem to be running things.  Also ncsoft seems to dc you from time time time--that is particular accounts as we run a few in my household.  They don't deal with problems most times know, they say post it in the forums.  I guess because they too busy making new games and don't want to deal with old games.  From original ownership of this game as I played from game you purchased, this management is more about your money than getting game running properly.  So many issues and growing with each new changes and goes mostly ignored.  Liked to play but why should anyone care if they don't.  On my main character the skills are grey and none functional they they get close to mob and ncsoft says they can't fix the problem.  I guess not being original owners means they don't know much about game functions.  There is approx. 6 sec. game delay as even shows in chat-- very dumb game play as no longer can do instances.

While they choose to fix a few problems many still exist and seem to be ignored.  It shouldn't take 1 2/2 hrs. some days to get ongame.  You get loading game to 100 % and then sticks at aion no responding to complete loadup---VERY frustrasting.  This has been going on since they brought this new launcher in.  Just about to call this quits because a bunch of amateurs seem to be running things.  Also ncsoft seems to dc you from time time time--that is particular accounts as we run a few in my household.  They don't deal with problems most times know, they say post it in the forums.  I guess because they too busy making new games and don't want to deal with old games.  From original ownership of this game as I played from game you purchased, this management is more about your money than getting game running properly.  So many issues and growing with each new changes and goes mostly ignored.  Liked to play but why should anyone care if they don't.  On my main character the skills are grey and none functional they they get close to mob and ncsoft says they can't fix the problem.  I guess not being original owners means they don't know much about game functions.  There is approx. 6 sec. game delay as even shows in chat-- very dumb game play as no longer can do instances.

1 hour ago, Steefy-DN said:

Sooo whats up with daily lugbug bag we get for finishg the daily lugbug? I got nothing,not a bag or any event item,same ol lug revards. Another bugg or am i tripping lmao

yeah its not working its a bug idk if thats even supposed to be there

1 hour ago, Steefy-DN said:

Sooo whats up with daily lugbug bag we get for finishg the daily lugbug? I got nothing,not a bag or any event item,same ol lug revards. Another bugg or am i tripping lmao

I also finished the dailies and didn't get that 'bundle item' with the other rewards. @Kibbelz Do you guys know about this?

8 hours ago, Hakumix-KT said:

Wow this event sucks, you only get 1 shard from the final boss and you need to combine 10 of them for a chance at AoA accessories but you end up with crap. Combined 2 times now.
Should have made it that we can turn it in for guaranteed rewards.

What, you don't like doing 10 instances and getting one XP crystal after all that work? lel

However, we still have the Stormwing event going on which is very, very good. Just think of this event as extra instance runs IF YOU WANT THEM. Use the extra runs as a way to get kinah if you'd prefer; just sell the equipment instead of extracting it for the event item. Don't go out of your way to do something you don't want to do if the rewards aren't there. I'd think that should go without saying.

Archived