Forums

Pumpkin King's Haunt Reward and Instance List

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas, below you can find the list of rewards from the Pumpkin King's Haunt event as well as the list of instances you can find the Great Pumpkin King hiding in. For full event details please look here.

Instances

Adma's Fall Theobomos Test Chamber
Drakenseer's Lair Archives of Eternity
Cradle of Eternity Fallen Poeta
Trials of Eternity Bastion of Souls
Fissure of Oblivion       

Rewards

The Great Pumpkin Bundle

Upgraded Secret Remedy of Recovery Bundle (x5) Tempering Solution
Spooky Harvest Revel Costume Chest Shining Enchantment Stone (x5)
Revival Stone (x10) Petra Medal (x1000)
Ornate Harvest Revel Costume Chest (Temporary) Ornate Harvest Revel Costume Chest
Omega Enchantment Stone Level Reduction Stone
Harvest Revel Candy Box Harvest Revel Costume Chest
Blood Medal (x10) [Stamp] Enormous Greater Supplements Bundle
[Event] Shining Scroll Bundle (x5) [Event] Golden Die

Candy Galaxy Bundle

Spooky Harvest Revel Costume Chest Prime Royal Captain Weapon Chest
Prime Royal Captain Armor Chest Plastic Surgery Ticket Box (1 day)
Ornate Harvest Revel Costume Chest Omega Enchantment Stone (x4)
Masterwork Level Reduction Stone (x3)           Harvester's Weapon Box
Harvester's Armor Box Huge Greater Supplements Bundle (Mythic) (x3)
+9 Manastone Bundle (x5) +8 Manastone Bundle (x5)

Gourmet Candy Galaxy Bundle

Ornate Harvest Revel Costume Chest Omega Enchantment Stone (x10)
Harvester's Weapon Box Harvester's Armor Box (x2)
Harvester's Accessory Box (x2) Huge Greater Supplements Bundle (Mythic) (x10)
Ahserion's Weapon Box +10 Manastone Bundle (x5)

Harvest Revel Costume Chest

Sorcerer's Hat Sorcerer's Robe
Jack-o-Sorcerer Hat Enchanting Sorcerer Robe
Enchanting Sorcerer Hat [Event] Jack O' Lantern
Can Costume Spaced Out
Revelers Rainbow Snake Costume Nice to Meat You

Spooky Harvest Revel Costume Chest

Reveler's Reverie Red Riding Hood Outfit
Big Bad Wolf Outfit Kumiho Ears
Mystic Graduation Gown Mystic Graduation Cap
Mystic Downy Wings Mystic Leathery Wings
Mystic Cavalier Plume Halloween Pumpkin Weapon Box
[Emotion Card] Harvest Reveling  

Ornate Harvest Revel Costume Chest

Spooky Spandex The Invisible Biker
Kumiho Silks Kumiho Tails
Halloween Pumpkin Weapon Box Abyss Knight's Gear
Abyss Knight's Skull Dapper Jack's Dour Digs
Dapper Jack's Gourd Mystic Fencing Attire

Ornate Harvest Revel Costume Chest (Temporary)

Abyss Knight's Skull (7 days) Dapper Jack's Gourd (7 days)
Kumiho Silks (7 days) The Invisible Biker (7 days)
Dapper Jack's Dour Digs (7 days) Mystic Fencing Attire (7 days)
Spooky Spandex (7 days) Abyss Knight's Gear (7 days)
Kumiho Tails (7 days) Halloween Pumpkin Weapon Box

• Cyan pinned this topic
13 minutes ago, Kanoletto-KT said:

it doesn't meter. Just another 'p2w' event 
Bravo NCSoft *facepalm*

... H-how is it pay to win? You don't even need to buy stuff off the bcm to participate. To me it looks like they are trying to appeal to everyone. Skin queens, exp nerds, pvp heroes. I'm honestly really excited for these series of events.

Are the rewards shared with the group or is given to everyone?

And yeah I was wondering that too. Well more is it gonna be like that event we had with T-dredge. Where your loot could get stolen even though you used your keys and stuff. Or would it be shared, like everyone gets a box?

7 minutes ago, Jayda-KT said:

... H-how is it pay to win? You don't even need to buy stuff off the bcm to participate. To me it looks like they are trying to appeal to everyone. Skin queens, exp nerds, pvp heroes. I'm honestly really excited for these series of events.

im really hope that you're right and im wrong now

• Aion Team
28 minutes ago, Ego-KT said:

Wasn't it just x10 Manastone bundles a minute ago? 

c686632ecb.png

Yes, I was hoping to edit it before anyone saw but you guys are quick!

22 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Are the rewards shared with the group or is given to everyone?

Everyone in the group will be able to loot the items.

3 minutes ago, Kanoletto-KT said:

im really hope that you're right and im wrong now

To obtain Candy Blasts, each day Archdaevas will receive 2 Candy Blasts every 10 minutes, up to 10 per day. Additional Candy Blasts can be found inside Detonation Stations provided by the Candy Galaxy Corporation scattered around Pandamoniem,  Sanctum, Iluma and Norsvold. These first-come first-serve Detonation Stations will only appear hourly between 6 -11 PM server time each day. Additionally, you will be able to purcahse 10 Candy Blasts daily on the store for 240 NCoin.

The detailed information below is from Asia server event page (Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan).

* Light the candles
- You don't need any item to light them,
  candles are always be there.
  (Around Sanctum elyos square/Pandaemonium Plaza/Illuma Eternal Pool/Norsvold Sanctuary Courtyard)
- You need click the first one and then click the second one in 5 secs.
  Click another three candles in the order with same rule (So total click 5 candles).
- After light up five candles, the Coffin will spawn at center,
  but it will disappear in 1 min later.

* Get Galaxy Bundle
- Speak with NPC Esta, you can get the repeat event quests.
- Get "Stolen Pumpkin" after you used Candy Blasts to defeat Pumpkin King which show in archdaeva instance.
- collect Stolen Pumpkins and finish the quest with NPC Esta

1 hour ago, HearMySong-DN said:

The detailed information below is from Asia server event page (Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan).

* Light the candles
- You don't need any item to light them,
  candles are always be there.
  (Around Sanctum elyos square/Pandaemonium Plaza/Illuma Eternal Pool/Norsvold Sanctuary Courtyard)
- You need click the first one and then click the second one in 5 secs.
  Click another three candles in the order with same rule (So total click 5 candles).
- After light up five candles, the Coffin will spawn at center,
  but it will disappear in 1 min later.

* Get Galaxy Bundle
- Speak with NPC Esta, you can get the repeat event quests.
- Get "Stolen Pumpkin" after you used Candy Blasts to defeat Pumpkin King which show in archdaeva instance.
- collect Stolen Pumpkins and finish the quest with NPC Esta

hi! can you send me the link of that asia servers? was that the official aion asia server?

The whole game is becoming more and more just a container of events.

How to play Aion: stay AFK in instances/iluma and play the current event. Try to have 1-2 weeks without events and see how the community reacts.

A game worthy to be played only for its events says a lot about how funny it is.

9 hours ago, KallSu-KT said:

How to play Aion: stay AFK in instances/iluma and play the current event. Try to have 1-2 weeks without events and see how the community reacts.

A game worthy to be played only for its events says a lot about how funny it is.

Just says a lot about your experience, not the game itself. If you only play this game for the events maybe take a break or try to find another game.

1 hour ago, Raefu-DN said:

Anybody have links to pictures of all these new skins? 

I used the Russian database to see how they look. Might need a bit of imagination. Click on the "3D" tab for each.

15 hours ago, KallSu-KT said:

This, for sure. I've played Aion since Beta and the events were just supplements to the game but have really become the focus of the game instead. Who wants to carry around 5+ quests just for the 'event' and even worse, waste valuable inventory space on a bunch of event-specific junk? Why aren't all event specific items placed into the SPECIAL CUBE where they belong? In addition, it's always some kind of 'matroyshka doll' type event that makes you complete 3 or more different tasks just to get a 'chance' at something. It's worse during an event like this now where the overall LAG is so bad you can't really tell of you're even accessing the candles within the 5 seconds, and clicking the coffin relentlessly once it DOES appear does absolutely nothing. Where the events came and went in succession previously you've now got them overlapping each other further complicating matters in addition to the fact if anyone wants to know WTF they are supposed to 'do' for an event they have to leave the game and go to your website, which in of itself is a giant mess. They are poorly implemented, and even more poorly explained in game. Aion has become a quick 'grab what cash you can' for NCSoft before they inevitably kill it off the same way they did to CoH. It seems, at least to me, that you have lost the trust of your playerbase and have zero interest in earning it back. You'd rather just throw a bunch of skins and half baked events at people in the hopes they come out of pocket for shinys. I have personally not done so in a long time, and based on these things you continue to drudge out I don't plan to either.

1 hour ago, Velecito-KT said:

These first-come first-serve Detonation Stations will only appear hourly between 6 -11 PM server time each day. 

please, somebody find detonation stations ... I still look for it send a screenshot im noob

Oh u read it... a lot of people dont even know about that. .." But like u, i dont find this Detonation Station in any place. .." I stay wake for that, and nothing. xD

22 hours ago, KallSu-KT said:

Companies are realizing that their players want these sort of fun events for the games they play.  They are something to do outside of regular gameplay.  If you look at a comparison game WOW, they do events every week for various things.  They do holiday & mini-holiday events every 2-4 weeks.  Events break the monotony of stagnant games.

Archived