Aion Classic FAQ

Arctic

Guest st0n3

f2p = player w/o Siel Blessing, which means he is 1hr/day player in genear

general player = player w/ Siel Blessing (15$/month)

general p2w = player w/ Siel Blessing and Daeva pass (price and content not announced yet, still giving any sort of advantage, probably including crowns or items u can sell for Kinah)

total p2w = what it was in KR on launch with unlimited Daeva Pass to buy and get instant reward for tripled price. IIRC it needed 16 months to be purchased for 50e set.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Hmm maybe I was thinking about buying crown from Korea so I got a bit mixed up.

Well anyway we should have a system to deal with gankers I know not everyone will understand this but at least make it hard for them to ganking people.

Agreed.  It won't be so bad at the very beginning, but Elites ganking lowbies was a major factor in killing  original Aion in the first place.  All of the ideas from before either weren't strong enough,  or split the playerbase, as with separate PVE Servers.  Nothing seemed to work well.

I'm proposing that the Binding Obelisks be used so players can decide to opt for PVP or PVE as the mood takes them.  The Cooldown should be at least the same as using the Return Button, so at least thirty minutes, or maybe even an hour, to reduce the chance of cheating.

The Devs have already proven they can make it possible to have areas where Asmos and Elyos can't attack each other, like in Katalam.

Such a mechanic would make it possible for Lowbies, and PVEers to enjoy their game without splitting players apart into different servers.  Everyone could theoretically all play on the same servers, which would also reduce costs viz servers...

Guest Devir
52 minutes ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Hi I think everyone miss the point a bit we complaining about p2w, sub vs f2p but the main problem is ability is survive.

It doesn't matter if you sub players or free players if you can't survive in Aion you wouldn't stay.
We dislike p2w greatly because we can't survive against p2w players. If you can't survive on basic daily you wouldn't have fun and if you don't have fun why even playing the game ?

It's important that everyone that will play classic can survive especially f2p players which I believed at least in the beginning will be majority group. If f2p can't survive it will connected to higher elite they will be left without anyone to playing with and mostly likely will end up like live version.

It's very important for NCwest to make sure f2p can survive. We should have system to deal with ganking don't need to be fully protect just make it hard enough for pvpers who trying to kill lowbies repeatedly.

Don't run on automate mode @Kibbelz Aion needs special care and maintenance all time you know.

Aion is a PvPvE game, everyone should know that before you join to it.  Nerf the PvP was what destroyed Aion is the first place.  

8 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

How did they "Nerf the PvP" ?

Well over the years they reduced AP gained/loss from PVP and changed from AP ranking system to GP, which lowered excitement of it. Also we use to have a TON of PvP quests/rewards, now there's basically nothing. 

Guest Devir

Rifting nerf, spies quests removed, safe zones that started at 2.0 and went even worse on 3.0, avoid some player stay at they desired levels(twinks)

9 minutes ago, Guest Devir said:

Rifting nerf, spies quests removed, safe zones that started at 2.0 and went even worse on 3.0, avoid some player stay at they desired levels(twinks)

I have always found it weird that you have to switch between standard server and fast track back in the day. There's no need to "avoid" players in a PvPvE game because limiting interactions with the opposite faction in a faction based game just destroys everything.

8 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I have always found it weird that you have to switch between standard server and fast track back in the day. There's no need to "avoid" players in a PvPvE game because limiting interactions with the opposite faction in a faction based game just destroys everything.

Yes but pvp on all levels was supposed to be a streamlined part of the game, like when you meed an enemy at your level and you fight. Twinks were abusing the game mechanics by staying low on purpose and overgear their chars for that level so they could kill anyone in their level range with 2 shots. And it is not like they were passive, they actively went to the other region in order to kill as many as they could. To them it was about the kill count on easy mode and they even complained when a higher level would be there to kill them protecting the lowbies.

If Fast Track proved anything is that nobody wanted to fight a twink, even twinks themselves, when the normal white gear or green gear players left for Fast Track, twinks stopped playing because they could no longer beat everyone and they had to play against other overgeared twinks which wasn't fun apparently.

I know a lot of people quit the game because they couldn't play and progress due to twinks. Morheim was twink infested and leveling was tough. You couldn't get out of town and people would die instantly. There has to be a balance between healthy pvp and abusive twinking.

12 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

twinks stopped playing because they could no longer beat everyone and they had to play against other overgeared twinks which wasn't fun apparently.

Yeah, because it's not about the pvp for them. Instead it's about showing power over other people in a video game because they have no power over anything in their real lives. 🤷‍♀️

Guest daeva101

Can you describe how much the "Seasonal Daeva Pass" will cost in USD? Will there be 30 day/90 day versions of it?

What are some of the tangible benefits of a "Seasonal Daeva Pass" other than the daily rewards (since they likely change on a seasonal basis)?

Is a good proxy for the "Seasonal Daeva Pass" the "Prestige Pass" that is offered in legacy Aion?

Will "Seasonal Daeva Pass" or "Siel's Aura," aka the monthly subscription model, be tradable on the marketplace? Do either of them have items within them that can be traded on the marketplace?

Guest Devir
21 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yeah, because it's not about the pvp for them. Instead it's about showing power over other people in a video game because they have no power over anything in their real lives. 🤷‍♀️

Any difference between that and warrior wallet from retail? 

Guest Edgelord
55 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Usually people who make such edgy and negative takes have problems in real life themselves.

14 minutes ago, Guest Edgelord said:

Usually people who make such edgy and negative takes have problems in real life themselves.

But twinks were taking advantage of the game in ways that it wasn't against the rules but still in an obnoxious way. Twinks, p2w heroes and cheaters share a lot in common and one of them is ruining the fun for everyone while usually bragging that they are the best and always in the scenarios that favor them. They would even quit the game out of shame when someone else better than them made a video beating them at one point breaking the glass dome they had made around them.

~~ On a totally funny note, the forum named you "edgelord" lol these people are lit!

edgelord.jpg

Guest Benny lava

@Kibbelz

1. will admins work to ban bots and hackers?

2. If I create a guild named Benny Lava will GMs give its members full elite lvl 50 pvp gear +10?

Guest Wrath

1. Will twinks make everyone quit or you’ll remove exp loss on death?

2. If I make a twink sin with para tools, and make all asmos quit because they won’t be able to enter FT, will I get banned?

Guest Kamikaze

Lol. Some russian low level gankers are going to migrate an entire legion here. We are excited! Hopefully, they are not going to nerf rifts/add any safe zones 🙃

Can we get extra info on the battle pass? Hiding the information till the launch really make things suspicious.

Archived